Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Did you read that Rolling Stone interview? They confirmed all the color shyt you talk about. :youngsabo:

Fred.

rolling stone??? :why: i dont read that shyt at all. not surprised though. if you stop to pay attention the color schemes have been obvious since the beginnin

it always takes me a second viewin to get a good gist but all i could say on this episode so far is that skyler is startin to finally seem more understandable. jesse's watch is an obvious signal of course, and it seems like skyler is smokin as a way to bring walt's (lung) cancer back

edit: also i was really surprised by the fact that mike and jesse got into a dispute and when jesse looked to walt for help (mirrorin the shyt that happened last week) walt aint seem to retaliate for jesse turnin on him and instead looked out for his own personal interests. that was a very bosslike move :ehh:

double edit: ALSO, you could say that the beginnin scene, walt givin away his old car was a representation of him finally givin away his old life. we been sayin he turned into heisenburg for the longest, but maybe THAT was the final true moment. the mechanic talkin about how the car had been thru so much shyt and could still last for 200k miles... the same could be said for walt's life if he was willin to give up the game. and yet he chose the hat (heisenburg) over the car (the stable, long lasting family life). sold that shyt away for 50 dollars :snoop: just goes to show how meaningless he feels his own life is now when its paired against the power of the almighty dollar. and what does he get in return??? a flashy ass, sports car. the "live fast, die young" mantra exercised at full extent. hence jesse's watch at the end... walt's life is officially on the clock :ohhh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I agree with Skylar, but the thing with Walt, is it's impossible to explain the game, (drug business) to a civilian, they just won't get it, it's like a culture clash, it doesn't work. In this case, Walt is a trainwreck, and Skylar is dead on that they are all in danger. Just came home, caught the last 20 min, Walt is scaring ME in this last scene, Skylar must be terrified. Catch the repeat, have to skip on 'Small Town Security' though.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:whoo: at the end of this episode, walt said that one day skyler will change her mind about him. at the end of another one of the episodes this season he told her "i forgive you"... but does anybody else remember that episode earlier in the series where walt was havin a dream/hallucination or whatever lookin up at skyler and she told HIM "i forgive you"??? :damn:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
been wishin for this for 4 seasons now and its finally here....

g1344233507427764337.jpg

:myman:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't feeling this episode as much as the first three. Felt like a Skylar episode :beli:

Walt should just find a way to kill his wife but I don't think that'll happen. After the way the episode ended I think suicide is thrown out the window as well. I think the only way this broad is going to die is through a new enemy Walt makes.

After the stunt Lydia pulled I'm fixing to put her on my annoying bytch list as well.
Breaking Bad is a great show but all their females seem to suck big time. All of them are just unlikeable....

Daps
I guess I'm the only one who felt bad for walt when skylar made the cancer comment!?

and if hank accepted the job that means he's off the case? why is no one talking bout this

I wanted to :pacspit: on that broad. Now she chain smoking in the house.

And when they were arguin I was waiting on her to say she would go to the police. Walt gon hit her with some Ricin.
:steviej: