Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
The writers haven't justified why he's cooking he's just doing it :yeshrug: why is mike going along with them when they being reckless ? Why let Lydia see Jesse ? Jesse gets caught they fukked even worse . Why let Jesse and Walt meet up with her? She can now snitch and get immunity . She's right but she ain't no victim and she allowed the danger around the kids so fukk her . She mad bout Ted more than anything

hes cooking for the money. not gonna go back to being a teacher after seeing millions of dollars.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The writers haven't justified why he's cooking he's just doing it :yeshrug: why is mike going along with them when they being reckless ? Why let Lydia see Jesse ? Jesse gets caught they fukked even worse . Why let Jesse and Walt meet up with her? She can now snitch and get immunity . She's right but she ain't no victim and she allowed the danger around the kids so fukk her . She mad bout Ted more than anything

What choice does Mike have? He has no money. No money = his people snitch. What else is he gonna do with his life? He's a goon. Henry Hill, the dude "Goodfellas" is based on started a drug operation while in witness protection. Goons are gonna goon. :manny:

Who else could Mike send? The operation is currently Mike, Walt and Jesse. There is no more "goons".....matter of fact sending another person would just complicate things. Why show another person who their connect is?

And if she was gonna snitch she would have already.

Fred.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I guess I'm the only one who felt bad for walt when skylar made the cancer comment!?

and if hank accepted the job that means he's off the case? why is no one talking bout this

they never said when he had to start it so until :yeshrug:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Yo I know some people ain't going to like this but this season been average as fukk. Not boring, but when is some shyt going to Hit the fan? I always appreciated the one step forward three step back approach the show took where did that shyt go? What happened to starting the show on some fukked up scene that had you like :ohhh: and the endings that had you like :ooh: :ohlawd:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yo I know some people ain't going to like this but this season been average as fukk. Not boring, but when is some shyt going to Hit the fan? I always appreciated the one step forward three step back approach the show took where did that shyt go? What happened to starting the show on some fukked up scene that had you like :ohhh: and the endings that had you like :ooh: :ohlawd:

theres 16 eps this season breh relax, shyt def gonna get fukkin messy.

I think they doing a great job so far.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

theres 16 eps this season breh relax, shyt def gonna get fukkin messy.

I think they doing a great job so far.

Nah shyt feels mad rushed and in explain mode. Seems like problems that would have been big deals in previous seasons just pan out now.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's cooking because he likes that lifestyle. Whenever there's a dispute with mike it seems about the money but Walt hates being perceived as weak he's a full sociopath. They're contrasting how a normal person reacts to what Walt has done by sklyar being quiet and doing crazy shyt and how Walt a sociopath reacts. He can kill three people and act normal the next day no remorse for taking life. He can sit next to the child he poisoned and look at him directly in the eye no shame.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

People say this every season. :heh:

Last season was slow up until "Hermanos". This season has been faster paced than any other season, except 1. Now, if crazy shyt don't happen in the next 2 eps, then I'll agree with what you're saying.

Fred.