Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t need to hear any of your bullshyt rationales. I’m in it now, I’m compromised, but I will not have my children living in a house where dealing drugs and hurting people and killing people is shrugged off as ‘shyt happens!’

Skylar realized she fukked up, that she played a role in the situation, but that doesn't mean that she has to be cool with her children being in a position of danger.

Walt won't even acknowledge that there's danger out there. He doesn't think it exists. He's too far gone to realize that and won't until it's too late.

And like hex said, she didn't realize how deep Walt was in the game. She think he's a chemist when he's trying to run an empire.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Skylar fukking with teds books she was going to jail anyway :troll: walts money saved her she should've took that 600,000 and dipped and not been opening car washes and acting like a boss. She knew walt wss going to die if he didnt kill gus yet she acting like he killed some innocent person. Shes ok wIth selling drugs but killing the people who wanted your family dead ?!? Naw not even huh skylar Vince Gilligan wants to try and make Walt this horrible guy he's not.
What exactly was he lying about? He didn't have to warn hank last season that was like a month ago show timeline . Now he's a heartless monster ??? They pushing it before it was more gradual . 2 months ago he cared about Jesse now he's just a sociopath ?! Being manipulative doesn't = evil necessarily . Rewatch the show on Netflix jesse fukked up 100 times in less than a year he would've been dead . This was a get Anna gunn a Emmy nod next year episode that's all it really was

She's a naive suburban housewife in over her head. I'm not giving her a pass for cooking Ted's books or fukking Ted but at the end of the day Walt brought murder home to where his children are. It doesn't matter if it was Gus murdering the family or Walt murdering 3 people in an old age home. And Skylar is 100% right about them never being safe again. Just look at all the mistakes Walt is already making, they will never be safe again. I can't tell you how many times watching I gave skylar the :stopitslime: face while watching but when it involves your children you don't fukk around. And you mention the Walt/Jesse dynamic, yeah Jesse was a fukk and should have been dead 100 times if not for Walt and Walt actually caring about him. But at this point in the series they're both almost like two completely different characters than what they were. If you can't see the turn into a complete sociopath by Walt maybe you need to rewatch on netflix.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you need to understand from Skylar's point of view she thought her husband was a chemist who just happens to produce drugs....with zero ties to the streets, or violence. She thought he was Gale basically....that's why when Gale got popped she was like "hold up".

Walt said himself when he was talking to Saul "she thinks I'm going to retire and walk off into the sunset" after his deal with Gus was over. Like it was a 9-5 job.

And another thing.... in ep 12 last season Walt told Skylar "I've made some bad choices and the consequences are coming"....look at her face in that ep. She thought he was dead. So imagine her hearing about Gus getting blown up, and Walt saying "I won". Nobody in their right mind would say :manny: "well, he did try to kill you"....especially not if you've never suspected Walt was capable of all that.

Fred.
Nope fukk that logic. The nicca was cooking meth and she still let the guy come around then started using the money :snoop: hanks in the dea she knows the risks of the drug game unless she's stupid as hell .i feel no sympathy for her she gave drug money to hank a potential career ending move that's not walts fault is it??? When she found out what he was doing she should've took the kids and ran don't act like its all on Walt . She should've thought of her kids not to mention she directly involved herself with more criminal activities fukk her she's a hypocrite .

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
u call that being put in place? :sitdown:

I can tell your pimp hand is very strong :skip:

:aicmon: walt shut down every bullshyt "plan" she threw at him, i bet them kids be back in the house in less than 2 episodes. walt playing chess, that bytch was playing checkers

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let's shift focus from Skylar for a sec.

This Lydia chick is bad news. I'm far more worried about her compromising the operation than Skylar.

Fred.

you said last week the DEA didnt even know who she was, therefore they could have gotten rid of mike and used her as a connect :childplease:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:aicmon: walt shut down every bullshyt "plan" she threw at him, i bet them kids be back in the house in less than 2 episodes. walt playing chess, that bytch was playing checkers

Neither had the upper hand in that argument. He shut down every idea she had and she dropped "I thought you were the threat line".

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope fukk that logic. The nicca was cooking meth and she still let the guy come around then started using the money :snoop: hanks in the dea she knows the risks of the drug game unless she's stupid as hell .i feel no sympathy for her she gave drug money to hank a potential career ending move that's not walts fault is it??? When she found out what he was doing she should've took the kids and ran don't act like its all on Walt . She should've thought of her kids not to mention she directly involved herself with more criminal activities fukk her she's a hypocrite .

Homie, I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not defending Skylar. She is definitely a hypocrite. The difference is she finally sees the error of her ways.

And another thing....people keep mentioning she fukked Ted, and took Walt's money, and all this other shyt....and that's true....but she's still right in this particular case.

Walt, as much as I love the character, is off the fukking rails. What's funny is before this season started, people were saying "how can the writers justify Walt cooking?"....Skylar is saying the exact same thing. "So you're back at it?" :wtf::snoop:

But nobody wants to acknowledge she's right, because nobody likes the character. That bytch is still right though. :manny:

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a naive suburban housewife in over her head. I'm not giving her a pass for cooking Ted's books or fukking Ted but at the end of the day Walt brought murder home to where his children are. It doesn't matter if it was Gus murdering the family or Walt murdering 3 people in an old age home. And Skylar is 100% right about them never being safe again. Just look at all the mistakes Walt is already making, they will never be safe again. I can't tell you how many times watching I gave skylar the :stopitslime: face while watching but when it involves your children you don't fukk around. And you mention the Walt/Jesse dynamic, yeah Jesse was a fukk and should have been dead 100 times if not for Walt and Walt actually caring about him. But at this point in the series they're both almost like two completely different characters than what they were. If you can't see the turn into a complete sociopath by Walt maybe you need to rewatch on netflix.
I watched the show a few times already
And Walt ain't no damn sociopath . He's a idiot whos in over his head too thinking he's a crime boss the guy has too much feeling and shyt sociopaths don't feel love remorse or guilt . She been fukking around with her children by letting them associate with their drug cooking dad . Then she willingly participated in the criminal activities . Now her kids will have no parents :comeon:She gets no sympathy . And the show needs to stop with this now walts lying about everything shyt. The time frame is too tight for him to become a super liar sociopath he would have had to been one from youth .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you said last week the DEA didnt even know who she was, therefore they could have gotten rid of mike and used her as a connect :childplease:

:huh:

You gotta link me saying that, because I don't remember saying anything like that. She's on the DEA's radar just based on working for Madrigal.

I said they could use her as a connect last week yes....that was before this bytch showed up to work with different shoes, screamed into a pillow, and placed a tracker on her own barrel.

Last week Mike thought she was solid as well. :manny:

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie, I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not defending Skylar. She is definitely a hypocrite. The difference is she finally sees the error of her ways.

And another thing....people keep mentioning she fukked Ted, and took Walt's money, and all this other shyt....and that's true....but she's still right in this particular case.

Walt, as much as I love the character, is off the fukking rails. What's funny is before this season started, people were saying "how can the writers justify Walt cooking?"....Skylar is saying the exact same thing. "So you're back at it?" :wtf::snoop:

But nobody wants to acknowledge she's right, because nobody likes the character. That bytch is still right though. :manny:

Fred.

The writers haven't justified why he's cooking he's just doing it :yeshrug: why is mike going along with them when they being reckless ? Why let Lydia see Jesse ? Jesse gets caught they fukked even worse . Why let Jesse and Walt meet up with her? She can now snitch and get immunity . She's right but she ain't no victim and she allowed the danger around the kids so fukk her . She mad bout Ted more than anything

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I guess I'm the only one who felt bad for walt when skylar made the cancer comment!?

and if hank accepted the job that means he's off the case? why is no one talking bout this