Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fly episode is one of the best episodes of the series

yall are lookin for cheap thrills go watch Dexter

and mechanic arent you a clippers fan... sterling is a racist piece of shhit and a slumlord

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

and mechanic arent you a clippers fan... sterling is a racist piece of shhit and a slumlord

:beli::ufdup:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

:sitdown:

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is no where near as bad as the AJ shyt on the Sopranos. AJ was an emo fakkit and whined like a bytch for no reason at all. Skylar at least has a reason, her children are at risk now. Anyone comparing this to how crappy the whole AJ suicide thing was shouldn't be allowed to watch this show.

Skylar fukking with teds books she was going to jail anyway :troll: walts money saved her she should've took that 600,000 and dipped and not been opening car washes and acting like a boss. She knew walt wss going to die if he didnt kill gus yet she acting like he killed some innocent person. Shes ok wIth selling drugs but killing the people who wanted your family dead ?!? Naw not even huh skylar Vince Gilligan wants to try and make Walt this horrible guy he's not.
What exactly was he lying about? He didn't have to warn hank last season that was like a month ago show timeline . Now he's a heartless monster ??? They pushing it before it was more gradual . 2 months ago he cared about Jesse now he's just a sociopath ?! Being manipulative doesn't = evil necessarily . Rewatch the show on Netflix jesse fukked up 100 times in less than a year he would've been dead . This was a get Anna gunn a Emmy nod next year episode that's all it really was

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The fly episode kind of reminded me of the Pine Barren episode in the Sopranos but when your realize the Fly represented Walt's conscience you realize it's the better episode. But I can see where people didn't like it.

:ohhh: still took too long :childplease:

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
I read a rumor that the Fly episode was intentionally meant to be boring because it was gonna air the same day as some big show's finale.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skylar fukking with teds books she was going to jail anyway :troll: walts money saved her she should've took that 600,000 and dipped and not been opening car washes and acting like a boss. She knew walt wss going to die if he didnt kill gus yet she acting like he killed some innocent person. Shes ok wIth selling drugs but killing the people who wanted your family dead ?!? Naw not even huh skylar Vince Gilligan wants to try and make Walt this horrible guy he's not.
What exactly was he lying about? He didn't have to warn hank last season that was like a month ago show timeline . Now he's a heartless monster ??? They pushing it before it was more gradual . 2 months ago he cared about Jesse now he's just a sociopath ?! Being manipulative doesn't = evil necessarily . Rewatch the show on Netflix jesse fukked up 100 times in less than a year he would've been dead . This was a get Anna gunn a Emmy nod next year episode that's all it really was

:beli:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn they tryna make it so nikkas can be SIMPathetic to skylar FOH. Like I said her and marie are the most annoying characters on the show. Every show always has a annoying nosy naggin wife/gf. She need to calm her nerves u gettin stacks mind as well live it up. Now all of a sudden she's afraid for nikkas safety. Like someone said we cant be carin about her after the Ted shyt :comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Breh, you need to understand from Skylar's point of view she thought her husband was a chemist who just happens to produce drugs....with zero ties to the streets, or violence. She thought he was Gale basically....that's why when Gale got popped she was like "hold up".

Walt said himself when he was talking to Saul "she thinks I'm going to retire and walk off into the sunset" after his deal with Gus was over. Like it was a 9-5 job.

And another thing.... in ep 12 last season Walt told Skylar "I've made some bad choices and the consequences are coming"....look at her face in that ep. She thought he was dead. So imagine her hearing about Gus getting blown up, and Walt saying "I won". Nobody in their right mind would say :manny: "well, he did try to kill you"....especially not if you've never suspected Walt was capable of all that.

Fred.