Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what makes this a low stakes game at this point, because Mike is not forcing Walt to do anything. Everyone wants to believe the hazard pay dispute is gonna do Mike in, but Mike wasn't even pushing the issue when Walt objected. Mike would have just walked away.

Mike isn't forcing Walt to do anything that doesn't mean there won't be consequences . You acting like mike wasn't talking to Walt like a kid . And run to Mexico ? They can come after his family Too his granddaughters names on the account. Can't they try and harass under the r.i.c.o. Act to get mike to snitch . Especially if hes been paying for stuff with his drug money

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
But they taking all the risk so if anything happens they not paid . So what happens to the legacy Cost then ? Mike gonna pay it ? He should tell his partners the parameter of the deal . How do they know he's not trying to make himself whole too ??:wtb: its a power struggle mike was trying to put Walt in his place .

yea clearly. mike acted like it was his money and he was paying them. we know damn well walt aint trynna hear that

Mike's Jesse James line is some of the best writing on television in the past decade

that said

That bytch dieing next week smoking one too much cigarette, if Gilligan makes her go full psycho this show is GOAT

Mike get's offed by half-season finale

Something will happen very soon to Jesse I'm sure will totally shake his relation with Walt

dont sleep on something happening to walt. that 52nd bday sequence still struck me as a revenge thing

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You really think Mike is really sweating going to jail? Mike was on the laptop and he was ready to leave. Now all of sudden he is worried about going to jail? Him and Lydia are the only ones not in cuffs, the other 9 guys are in jail.

So I still don't see how Walt gonna scheme on Mike? Mike is handling his distribution. Mike is not forcing Walt to do anything. Only way this become an issue if they make it get to the point Mike is in too deep. But that would Network tv level of writing.

Of course he timed it or he would have told him on the phone. Walt could have told Mike to kick rocks right then and there.

You are severely over estimating the importance of Mike. Yes he handles distribution, but the mules, trucks, etc. work for him because he pays them. Who is the one putting that $1.2 mill on the table in the first place? Walt could just as easily pay everyone directly without having to deal with Mike or his "legacy cost".

The sole reason Mike is even in the equation, is because he's the "go-between" guy. If they get Lydia on board, or any kinda info on who his mules are, he's done.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea clearly. mike acted like it was his money and he was paying them. we know damn well walt aint trynna hear that

dont sleep on something happening to walt. that 52nd bday sequence still struck me as a revenge thing

A lot of people dont like Walt so he's wrong no matter what he does or how he reacts .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and :childplease: at "Mike ain't forcing Walt to do anything". He just sat there and spelled out "you need my trucks and mules and chemical supplies" before he mentioned the legacy cost. That was a strategic decision. He politely strong armed the fukk outta them, and Walt knew it. That's why he told Jesse "nah, let it slide" when he offered to pay it all....it wasn't even about the money it was the principle of it, Mike has their whole operation in his pocket.

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You are severely over estimating the importance of Mike. Yes he handles distribution, but the mules, trucks, etc. work for him because he pays them. Who is the one putting that $1.2 mill on the table in the first place? Walt could just as easily pay everyone directly without having to deal with Mike or his "legacy cost".

The sole reason Mike is even in the equation, is because he's the "go-between" guy. If they get Lydia on board, or any kinda info on who his mules are, he's done.

Fred.

Mike is also the muscle.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Exactly like Saul couldn't get them connections too :wtb: these guys act like mikes batman or something .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike is also the muscle.

Muscle is cheap, and Mike ain't special. Lydia was gonna murk his ass along with the rest of the list, and that was before Walt wanted him dead.

That's why I said, the next promo, I dunno why Lydia is even in the same room as Jesse. If I was Mike none of those people would ever meet....because if they meet, what the hell use is Mike? He's just the middle man.

Fred.

Habit

Banned
Daps

Fred.

Where did I over estimate the importance of Mike? They don't need Mike. I already stated the reasons why.

And its not that hard for Walt to make a deal with other mules and drug dealers. They are a dime a dozen, especially drug mules and drug dealers.

Its hard to understand why Walt ran into Mike's arm, when Mike doesn't really provide anything useful but knowledge and expertise. That doesn't make Mike unique.

Oh and :childplease: at "Mike ain't forcing Walt to do anything". He just sat there and spelled out "you need my trucks and mules and chemical supplies" before he mentioned the legacy cost. That was a strategic decision. He politely strong armed the fukk outta them, and Walt knew it. That's why he told Jesse "nah, let it slide" when he offered to pay it all....it wasn't even about the money it was the principle of it, Mike has their whole operation in his pocket.

Fred.

They can find another Mike. You said it yourself.

Why are folks calling Mike muscle, when no one even knows about Jesse or Walt. Snoop and Chris is not gonna hop out on Walt.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Muscle is cheap, and Mike ain't special. Lydia was gonna murk his ass along with the rest of the list, and that was before Walt wanted him dead.

That's why I said, the next promo, I dunno why Lydia is even in the same room as Jesse. If I was Mike none of those people would ever meet....because if they meet, what the hell use is Mike? He's just the middle man.

Fred.

And how did that work out for her? :rudy:

He isn't just some two bit goon. He ran the whole security operation like a well oiled machine. They damn near had a Swat team. You're underestimating Mike's ability. His judgement of character is impeccable.