Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Skyler took the words out my mouth when she told marie to shut up. ...been wanting someone to tell her that for 5 seasons.....I still say Walt should murk Skyler tho.. .

Walters reign as king = the Sun

Mike =Icarus

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: nah breh you missin it. Mike never overstepped Walt, Walt was just mad cuz mike is doin what Walt CAME to him for-- the business. shyt was all gravy for Walt when he was just an employee gettin a check, cuz he had NO CLUE the kinda shyt Gus was payin off but now that he's in the boss position he don't like what he see, what comes with the territory. But not likin/understandin it ain't the same as bein overstepped. he just wants everything both ways... To be "partners", but really control everything. That's why he got into the power struggle with mike, but Jesse trumped his stance by actually actin as partner and sidin with mike rather than bein walt's little pawn to control as he pleases.Walt was basically sayin "you're MINE, don't cross me"
Again my problem is the way mike handled the legacy fees .he provided zero reason why Walt should say oh ok to a random fee after he specifically said it's his and Gus people who are now in jail . He could've given a civil answer and if Walt acts like a dikk then he looks bad . But why unnecessarily antagonize walt ? If Walt kills him too bad And Walt has a right to know he's the one with something to lose

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ah ok . Im hoping that he doesn't go the Walt killing mike or Jesse angle to try and complete his evil turn . Someone innocent is needed Sepinwall at hitfix said he was manipulating Jesse and he talks to Gilligan . :yeshrug:
So I'll take the l on that I just mean how Is telling Someone the correct advice something bad

It wasn't correct advice, it was terrible advice. The shyt he's telling Jesse he didn't even do himself.

:stopitslime: at Walt asking "have you thought about being honest with her?" when Jesse only been dating this chick a few months, and Walt didn't even tell his wife of 20 years the truth, she had to figure it out herself.

The whole angle was bullshyt. You think Mike goes home to his daughter or son or whoever's kid that is, talking about "yeah, I murked 5 people today". C'mon son. Jesse's girl is smart enough to know he's doing dirt, and she obviously has no problem with it, she's with him. The particulars of what he's doing don't need to be discussed.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I noticed two things in next week's promo that look interesting.

1. Jesse with Lydia. :why: at Mike. He's gonna get Prop Joe'd. Why the hell would you ever introduce Jesse or Walt to your connect....ok, now why do they need you around?

2. Hank saying all of Gus's people aren't talking, and he thinks someone is keeping them quiet. I think Mike fukked up looking dead into the camera in this week's ep. Hank is gonna run the video back like :ufdup:

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't correct advice, it was terrible advice. The shyt he's telling Jesse he didn't even do himself.

:stopitslime: at Walt asking "have you thought about being honest with her?" when Jesse only been dating this chick a few months, and Walt didn't even tell his wife of 20 years the truth, she had to figure it out herself.

The whole angle was bullshyt. You think Mike goes home to his daughter or son or whoever's kid that is, talking about "yeah, I murked 5 people today". C'mon son. Jesse's girl is smart enough to know he's doing dirt, and she obviously has no problem with it, she's with him. The particulars of what he's doing don't need to be discussed.

Fred.

Mike lives by himself it looks like. And no it's correct advice he said in the future not tomm ,Jesse can look at both Walt and mike and see how your loved ones can used against you . Just because Walt didn't do it doesn't make it wrong

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Believe it or not whether they got Lydia or not they need Mike, he's the muscle.

Walt pretends like it but he ain't really bout it bout it like that. Neither is Jesse, regardless of what they did in the past

Nope, I thought about this already too.

Remember last season Walt asked Saul "hey man, do you know any killers, hitmen, etc. to take care of Gus?".

Saul said "yes, I know a few, but they also all know Mike".

So nah, they don't need Mike specifically as their muscle. They have money, they can get new goons through Saul. And given how one of Mike's "people" was willing to kill him over $30,000, I doubt he would be hard to replace as a goon.

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Again my problem is the way mike handled the legacy fees. he provided zero reason why Walt should say oh ok to a random fee after he specifically said it's his and Gus people who are now in jail. He could've given a civil answer and if Walt acts like a dikk then he looks bad. But why unnecessarily antagonize walt ? If Walt kills him too bad And Walt has a right to know he's the one with something to lose

So basically your problem is the mike wasn't nice enough about it??? I keep sayin this is what Walt was brought in for, the business. Whether you/Walt like it or not hazard pay is part of the business. And it honestly it wouldn't be the issue that it is if it weren't for WALT killin gus and openin the can of worms that he did. again, this all comes with the territory. if he plans to cook without gettin found out then he better get used to it, like mike said. Walt is provin EXACTLY why he's not meant to be a boss, its more to the shyt then just sittin back and watchin paper stack, sometimes you gotta sacrifice to cover your ass, and no matter how nice or detailed mike made that point Walt would STILL act a ass cuz he only sees and expects shyt to be his way

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt is a dikk head but Mike should've mentioned that hazard pay shyt from the jump, regardless of whether or not he's in the right. Nobody in their right mind would sit there like :manny: "eh, no big deal" when you're taking several hundred thousand dollars for some shyt you didn't previously mention.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt is a dikk head but Mike should've mentioned that hazard pay shyt from the jump, regardless of whether or not he's in the right. Nobody in their right mind would sit there like :manny: "eh, no big deal" when you're taking several hundred thousand dollars for some shyt you didn't previously mention.

Fred.

Right.

Dudes be trippin' when they see an extra charge on a damn dinner receipt and they're acting like Walt's completely out of line when he sees Mike just take stacks of his bread off his pile for shyt that he had no idea about :laugh:

That scene was dope, but I would have been like... :what: at first, but then I'd realize how much money I just made in a week and be like...

NETS-FAN.gif

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Word, at first I was like :huhldup: @ all the money being taken away, but then I realized dude is still making 100k+ in a one week. That is damn near half a millie in a month.

Sure it is nothing like how it was when he worked for Gus, but for him just starting out as his own boss it is still pretty good. I'd just take the money and KIM.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Exactly you think they would actually be able to discuss the business details . So as it looks he expects them to just ok some cost that could be fake for all they know . If he says the laundry manager is in prison and he's seen you and Jesse ok but no he responds like he's the boss .
I think part of it is somewhat sloppy writing there is a lot of ambiguity and then we wait for Vince to say in behind the scenes .

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Word, at first I was like :huhldup: @ all the money being taken away, but then I realized dude is still making 100k+ in a one week. That is damn near half a millie in a month.

Sure it is nothing like how it was when he worked for Gus, but for him just starting out as his own boss it is still pretty good. I'd just take the money and KIM.

:lawd::lawd:

Nino Brown didnt build The Carter in One Day,Chill and let the Paper Flow in....:smugdraper::smugdraper:

Habit

Banned
Daps
So basically your problem is the mike wasn't nice enough about it??? I keep sayin this is what Walt was brought in for, the business. Whether you/Walt like it or not hazard pay is part of the business. And it honestly it wouldn't be the issue that it is if it weren't for WALT killin gus and openin the can of worms that he did. again, this all comes with the territory. if he plans to cook without gettin found out then he better get used to it, like mike said. Walt is provin EXACTLY why he's not meant to be a boss, its more to the shyt then just sittin back and watchin paper stack, sometimes you gotta sacrifice to cover your ass, and no matter how nice or detailed mike made that point Walt would STILL act a ass cuz he only sees and expects shyt to be his way

True, Walt is learning the costs of doing business.

You gotta understand Mike and Walt are gonna bump heads, they had to get that out the way.

But all this talk about Walt gotta kill Mike seems like a stretch. Cause all it would take is a BIG disagreement for Mike to walk away. When Mike knew the police had the laptop he was ready to go, I don't see him wanting to deal with headache.

Believe it or not whether they got Lydia or not they need Mike, he's the muscle.

Walt pretends like it but he ain't really bout it bout it like that. Neither is Jesse, regardless of what they did in the past

:dry: Mike is handling distribution for Walt, Mike and Lydia roles don't overlap.