Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
That was the hazard pay he was talking about.
They all had money in an offshore bank account (mike had 2mill) each incase any of them get busted to keep their mouths shut but those accounts got frozen.-

I got that much but it seemed like there was more to it than that. Maybe the agreement goes beyond snitching

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
So is part 2 of the season going to start at Walt's 52nd birthday like the opening scene?

Wonder if the cancer is coming back

all that hair n shyt. looks like how dudes be wolfing when theyre in the hospital for a while...

Habit

Banned
Daps
Exactly . Mike handled that badly and I hope it comes back to bite him in his ass . They are partners if some random cost like that comes up he needs to explain it to the team . Why should Walt take his word about these guys he doesn't know them and if they can't implicate him and Jesse :youngsabo: it's very expensive cost break that shyt down and the benefits of paying as opposed to killing them . What if Walt says some cost came up in his life like a experimental treatment to get rid of cancer can he cover that with his partners money ? Like Ohh I can't cook without it fukk out of here mike

Well...

1)Walt doesn't have to work with Mike.

2)Mike doesn't have to stick around, you think they gonna arrest his 10 year old grand daughter? He made peace with being boxed in before they Macgyver'd that laptop.

3)Walt can be Stringer & handle the operations and Jesse can be like Avon rushing blocks from city-to-city.

4)Walt doesn't have to have a Meth operation that big. He could always make some product and make a few dollars.

The last 2 episodes kind of eliminated those options all too perfectly the only way a show like Breaking Bad knows how to.

Jesse explained it as simple as he could, and Mike made sure to be as plain as he could.

Remember, they EACH can make half a million a week (137k x 4 cooks per week).

Mike can have his Hazard pay in 1 month, and he was gonna give all of it to his grand daughter anyway. So all this foreshadowing of a Walt and Mike face off seems like overkill. So, I'm interested to see how the scenario plays out.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Well...

2)Mike doesn't have to stick around, you think they gonna arrest his 10 year old grand daughter? He made peace with being boxed in before they Macgyver'd that laptop.

3)Walt can be Stringer & handle the operations and Jesse can be like Avon rushing blocks from city-to-city.

4)Walt doesn't have to have a Meth operation that big. He could always make some product and make a few dollars.

The last 2 episodes kind of eliminated those options all too perfectly the only way a show like Breaking Bad knows how to.

Jesse explained it as simple as he could, and Mike made sure to be as plain as he could.

Mike can have his Hazard pay in 1 month, and he was gonna give all of it to his grand daughter anyway. So all this foreshadowing of a Walt and Mike face off seems like overkill. So, I'm interested to see how the scenario plays out.

i think they are only doing 1 cook a week right? the pest company does 3-4 houses a week but i think they are planning to only cook 1 batch a week in the best house they find

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I understand Walt was giving him advice.

What I'm questioning is whether or not Jesse told Walt he broke up with her just to keep Walt from suspecting that she knows too much or will end up knowing too much.
naw I don't think he thinks Walt would kill her, we seen what Walt will do but so far he thinks of Walt still as a father figure ( he just gave Him life advice and ate dinner with him)
He was just trying to show his father figure he was being responsible and Walt asked how do you feel so he thought Walt cared .

I think the downside of them ( Gilligan , Cranston ) always saying Walt is going to turn into some irredeemable monster is everyone including me questioning everygthing he does . Like my friend swears Walt is playing with his kids and shyt as cover :wtb: I'm like why? The guy cares about his family even hank or he wouldn't have tried to warn hank bout the hit And tried to get his immediate family new lives in before his money was taken . His reaction when he saw he didn't have enough money whole laying on the floor was real . He's just very good at manipulation

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
naw I don't think he thinks Walt would kill her, we seen what Walt will do but so far he thinks of Walt still as a father figure ( he just gave Him life advice and ate dinner with him)
He was just trying to show his father figure he was being responsible and Walt asked how do you feel so he thought Walt cared .

I think the downside of them ( Gilligan , Cranston ) always saying Walt is going to turn into some irredeemable monster is everyone including me questioning everygthing he does . Like my friend swears Walt is playing with his kids and shyt as cover :wtb: I'm like why? The guy cares about his family even hank or he wouldn't have tried to warn hank bout the hit And tried to get his immediate family new lives in before his money was taken . His reaction when he saw he didn't have enough money whole laying on the floor was real . He's just very good at manipulation
:heh:

Dawg, Walt took Mike's line about half measures seriously.

He already poisoned Brock, if he thinks anyone could compromise him or his family he will eliminate the problem from a logical standpoint.

He brought up Andrea to gauge how seriously involved Jesse was with her. We have to remember that he already let Jane die even though Jesse was in love with her. Walt's 1st priority is his family and himself. Never forget that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well...

None of what you said has to do with the fact that mike handled it badly . They are equal partners mike isn't the boss . Walt was ok with the other expenses but to throw a random Cost in something thing like that you should explain . They are partners why cause bad feelings for no reason? He doesn't respect Walt so he's bullying him but he needs to remember there is a reason Gus isnt around anymore . Don't underestimate Walt if he gets mikes connects bye but mike as of yet can't kill Walt and rely on Jesse he won't cook for him . You think saul can't get connects for them? The guy has hit men on deck

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

Dawg, Walt took Mike's line about half measures seriously.

He already poisoned Brock, if he thinks anyone could compromise him or his family he will eliminate the problem from a logical standpoint.

He brought up Andrea to gauge how seriously involved Jesse was with her. We have to remember that he already let Jane die even though Jesse was in love with her. Walt's 1st priority is his family and himself. Never forget that.
jane had Jesse doing drugs then when Walt withheld his money cause Jesse was fukking up she tried to extort the money .
She was dragging Jesse down :comeon: we don't know if Walt was trying to kill brock or just trick Jesse he was desperate and needed his help vs Gus . He could've killed Brock with ricin instead he gave him something than disnt kill him . Walt didn't have to Warn hank

Habit

Banned
Daps
Don't underestimate Walt if he gets mikes connects bye but mike as of yet can't kill Walt and rely on Jesse he won't cook for him . You think saul can't get connects for them? The guy has hit men on deck

What connects? Walt is the connect.

Oh...you mean a couple of mules and drug dealers. That's all street level stuff, Walt chose Mike to handle that side of things. They can split ways anytime. Mike is around if his conditions are met, if not, Mike will follow his original plan and leave. The power struggle is interesting...but we know it won't take much for Mike to leave with no strings attached.

None of what you said has to do with the fact that mike handled it badly . They are equal partners mike isn't the boss . Walt was ok with the other expenses but to throw a random Cost in something thing like that you should explain . They are partners why cause bad feelings for no reason? He doesn't respect Walt so he's bullying him but he needs to remember there is a reason Gus isnt around anymore

You're right, I hope Mike dies, he is a very bad person.