Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly these guys on here acting like Walt hasn't bodied people who came after him. Gus thinking he could use Walt and kill him was the beginning of everyone's downfall . He told the cartel when the twins wanted to kill Walt he was going to kill him when he was done . Walts not dumb he saw the writing on the wall with gale and he started watching his back . Then once Walt Managed to get to gale was proof he's on the ball Gus should've been on alert . He should've paid Walt off after killing the cartel nope took him in the desert threatening his wife and babies how you expect Walt to act? And in less than one year he took over the meth game that's fukking impressive

Gale dying wasn't Gus' fault, it was Mike's fault for not having Victor watching Gale's place.

Only time Gus really fukked up was not letting his goon off Hector on some pride shyt. Other than that, he was damn near flawless

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
theres always that one bumbling ass nikka that just has to say something
dude wants murders, guns blasting straight away, explosions, without a backstory :mindblown:

Word.

I hate that shyt. They've gone back and tied up the story questions we all had at the end of Season 4. People just bytch about shyt to bytch. Show has been consistently thoroughly well written and done since Season 1. I'm surprised at how well this one is starting up, even without Gus' character.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike must not know who is fukking with. He needs to get the fukk away from the sun before he get his throat slit. :takedat:

Great episode, the way Walt handled the Marie situation was :laugh: her sister came in to question him and left thinking he was a saint of a victim and Skylar is a piece of shyt of a human being :laugh: ... good. :hmm:

And to what a lot of you are saying - yeah, I think Walt knew what he was doing when he bought up the whole Andrea thing with Jesse and was manipulating him. But y'all need to understand that Jesse is NOT just a pawn in this to Walt, dude grew to care for Jesse like he is his own son.

Jesse really grew thru the seasons too, great character development. Can't believe some of y'all think Walt was inferring that Jesse was the one who got out of hand lol. Jesse had that look in the end because he knew what Walt was implying. After killing Gus, Jesse knows better than anyone that Walt is not to be underestimated. Mike gonna fukk around and end up on that summerjam screen :scheme:

Oh and the Scarface scene :clap:
even back in the tuco days Walt saved jesse. He manipulates him but cares about him Too. I see parents manipulating there kids too does that mean they don't care ? Walt like parents think they know what's best for their kids . Even though Jesse looking all together now he's still a addict and in one year screwed up so Many times almost getting them killed . And with the Brock poisoning Jesse had Walt in a bad spot he needed him or him and his fam were dead

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gale dying wasn't Gus' fault, it was Mike's fault for not having Victor watching Gale's place.

Only time Gus really fukked up was not letting his goon off Hector on some pride shyt. Other than that, he was damn near flawless

I know it was mikes fault but once it happened I said it should let gus know Walt isn't some mild mannered guy and to be on alert .it fukked up his plan to replace Walt and Gus. Mike too should of been aware they both underestimated Walt .
Gus Flawless? except when it comes To hs chemistry teachers :smugfavre:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Walt gonna off Mike that last little statement and Jesse's worried look implies that. Walt is turning into a boss this season. He needs to off skylar too that bytch gonna be his downfall with her over emotional ass.

Mike dont care about them nikkaz in jail, hes not being honourable hes just doing it so they wont snitch. Walt gonna off him after this because he's more of a hinderance now than a useful tool, Walt dont wanna have to deal with Gus's problems.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
byn5Y.gif
VUPLD.gif

wVqjN.gif
rmTxX.gif

NMYx6.gif
cRfEB.gif

pS52Y.gif
v2fBA.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Outside of his children, Jesse is about the only person Walt still cares for but I don't think Walt cares for Jesse as much as he used to. I think the next few episodes will further show how Walt cares less and less for Jesse and just views his as a pawn. The old Walter White is dead and Heisenberg has completely taken over but I still think Walt has one more incredibly heinous act to commit before the transformation is complete but I have a feeling it doesn't involve killing Skylar. This show has always been pretty good by not going to obvious route and whatever happens to Skylar I expect to be a surprise and not the obvious Walt killing her.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do yal think Jesse was lying to Walt about breaking up with Andrea?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i said was that Mike was way out line talking down to him like, Walt came to him to form a partnership, everyone equal, then he states that Gus's guys money come out their pocket, i would said Mike that is on you, if you want us to help the guys who in jail families out , i would be fine with that like Jessie helps his girl out, but giving guys i don't even know a share like that:rudy:.

Exactly . Mike handled that badly and I hope it comes back to bite him in his ass . They are partners if some random cost like that comes up he needs to explain it to the team . Why should Walt take his word about these guys he doesn't know them and if they can't implicate him and Jesse :youngsabo: it's very expensive cost break that shyt down and the benefits of paying as opposed to killing them . What if Walt says some cost came up in his life like a experimental treatment to get rid of cancer can he cover that with his partners money ? Like Ohh I can't cook without it fukk out of here mike

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yal think Jesse was lying to Walt about breaking up with Andrea?

No Walt never told him to do that. He just told him how bad a relationship with lies is and that's true too not like he gave bad advice . His line of work puts the girl and Brock at risk.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No Walt never told him to do that. He just told him how bad a relationship with lies is and that's true too not like he gave bad advice . His line of work puts the girl and Brock at risk.

Yeah, I understand Walt was giving him advice.

What I'm questioning is whether or not Jesse told Walt he broke up with her just to keep Walt from suspecting that she knows too much or will end up knowing too much.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think these dudes would really snitch tho. Y'all seen that dude in jail...he was gonna eat his years and not complain. I'm just curious to know what the agreement was that they had beforehand.

That was the hazard pay he was talking about.
They all had money in an offshore bank account (mike had 2mill) each incase any of them get busted to keep their mouths shut but those accounts got frozen.-

Heisenberg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike must not know who is fukking with. He needs to get the fukk away from the sun before he get his throat slit. :takedat:

Great episode, the way Walt handled the Marie situation was :laugh: her sister came in to question him and left thinking he was a saint of a victim and Skylar is a piece of shyt of a human being :laugh: ... good. :hmm:

And to what a lot of you are saying - yeah, I think Walt knew what he was doing when he bought up the whole Andrea thing with Jesse and was manipulating him. But y'all need to understand that Jesse is NOT just a pawn in this to Walt, dude grew to care for Jesse like he is his own son.

Jesse really grew thru the seasons too, great character development. Can't believe some of y'all think Walt was inferring that Jesse was the one who got out of hand lol. Jesse had that look in the end because he knew what Walt was implying. After killing Gus, Jesse knows better than anyone that Walt is not to be underestimated. Mike gonna fukk around and end up on that summerjam screen :scheme:

Oh and the Scarface scene :clap:

:lawd:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Word.

I hate that shyt. They've gone back and tied up the story questions we all had at the end of Season 4. People just bytch about shyt to bytch. Show has been consistently thoroughly well written and done since Season 1. I'm surprised at how well this one is starting up, even without Gus' character.

Yeah I wasn't sure how I was going to buy into 16 new episodes without Gus, with only Hank, Mike, and Jesse being the other major potential enemies left for Walt.

But they've sold me. These 3 have been great. Tying up loose ends, bringing in new believable characters, and the show is moving at a pace much faster than last season's first 3 episodes.

I think the one positive thing about doing 8 and 8 for the final season is that they KNOW they have less room to dikk around, because 3 filler episodes out of 8 will piss people off more than 3 out of 12 or 13. They know every episode has to further the plot, and they are doing it well.

I love the pace so far, and I know it's only gonna get wilder.

:lawd: At Vince G. and all the actors, writers, and directors! We are gonna get a series finale that we all deserve my friends!