Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt is still just a lab guy though, this motherfukker would die in a week trying to move the 50 lbs on his own
Why would the boss touch product and money in the same place when he moving that much product, Mike was out of pocket big time here, like Slim Charles said when Bodie was angry about Marlo, those were the old days and these are the new days. Walt will use Gus girl to set up a bigger shop and cut Mike out the deal. Mike at worst should give Walt some respect for even taking him on as a partner. Mike could not make the 2 million back he lost on his own without Walt. Taking down to him and be high handed like that, i would look to kill also, now if came to him on a respect level like he did with Gus i work with him.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da hat back!

Why would the boss touch product and money in the same place when he moving that much product, Mike was out of pocket big time here, like Slim Charles said when Bodie was angry about Marlo, those were the old days and these are the new days. Walt will use Gus girl to set up a bigger shop and cut Mike out the deal. Mike at worst should give Walt some respect for even taking him on as a partner. Mike could not make the 2 million back he lost on his own without Walt. Taking down to him and be high handed like that, i would look to kill also, now if came to him on a respect level like he did with Gus i work with him.

Mike would've left the country immediately if not to advance the plot, they asked him to go in on this. Gimmicks like that chemical mix to get out of that life/death situation in season 1 or 2 are contrived even for a tv show. A someone talking/acting like Walt in real life that is built like he is dies. Some of you shouldn't comment on this.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually agree with you. mike is toting around a shytload of liability

And as much doesn't like it Walt is the boss he won .Mike needs to settle down he's being a prick unnecessarily . He could of tried to explain the costs more , he's just taking most of the money like trust me . The guy just had a gun in walts face like a week ago and he still made mike partner so mike doesnt need to antagonize walt . Hes underestimating Walt Just like gus . Jesse has no desire to be boss but he is showing he has aptitude and less of a screw up but he defers to Walt .

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Question on the opening credit are those the ingredient to the meth? the letters in green?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's probably a bit of both. Usually we can tell when Walt is being manipulative, but this is one of those cases where we're unsure about it. That dialogue

:yeshrug:

I don't even think these dudes would really snitch tho. Y'all seen that dude in jail...he was gonna eat his years and not complain. I'm just curious to know what the agreement was that they had beforehand.

Who says they have to show up dead? :ld:

Exactly we don't even know the deal, and neither does Walt . He should just trust mike ? The guy was just trying to kill him and for all he knows mikes stealing money . Mike making hard feelings unnecessarily .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike would've left the country immediately if not to advance the plot, they asked him to go in on this. Gimmicks like that chemical mix to get out of that life/death situation in season 1 or 2 are contrived even for a tv show. A someone talking/acting like Walt in real life that is built like he is dies. Some of you shouldn't comment on this.
Mike saving money for his family
But it's a tv show and Walt talks reckless but so far he backed it up . Gus and all the people who came after Walt are dead :yeshrug: using real life scenarios what's the odds that a guy like Walt even in less than a year becomes a crime boss ? It's still a tv show

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
All i said was that Mike was way out line talking down to him like, Walt came to him to form a partnership, everyone equal, then he states that Gus's guys money come out their pocket, i would said Mike that is on you, if you want us to help the guys who in jail families out , i would be fine with that like Jessie helps his girl out, but giving guys i don't even know a share like that:rudy:.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Mike must not know who is fukking with. He needs to get the fukk away from the sun before he get his throat slit. :takedat:

Great episode, the way Walt handled the Marie situation was :laugh: her sister came in to question him and left thinking he was a saint of a victim and Skylar is a piece of shyt of a human being :laugh: ... good. :hmm:

And to what a lot of you are saying - yeah, I think Walt knew what he was doing when he bought up the whole Andrea thing with Jesse and was manipulating him. But y'all need to understand that Jesse is NOT just a pawn in this to Walt, dude grew to care for Jesse like he is his own son.

Jesse really grew thru the seasons too, great character development. Can't believe some of y'all think Walt was inferring that Jesse was the one who got out of hand lol. Jesse had that look in the end because he knew what Walt was implying. After killing Gus, Jesse knows better than anyone that Walt is not to be underestimated. Mike gonna fukk around and end up on that summerjam screen :scheme:

Oh and the Scarface scene :clap:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike must not know who is fukking with. He needs to get the fukk away from the sun before he get his throat slit. :takedat:

Great episode, the way Walt handled the Marie situation was :laugh: her sister came in to question him and left thinking he was a saint of a victim and Skylar is a piece of shyt of a human being :laugh: ... good. :hmm:

And to what a lot of you are saying - yeah, I think Walt knew what he was doing when he bought up the whole Andrea thing with Jesse and was manipulating him. But y'all need to understand that Jesse is NOT just a pawn in this to Walt, dude grew to care for Jesse like he is his own son.

Jesse really grew thru the seasons too, great character development. Can't believe some of y'all think Walt was inferring that Jesse was the one who got out of hand lol. Jesse had that look in the end because he knew what Walt was implying. After killing Gus, Jesse knows better than anyone that Walt is not to be underestimated. Mike gonna fukk around and end up on that summerjam screen :scheme:

Oh and the Scarface scene :clap:

I think Jesse is generally scared of what Walt is capable of.

When Walt brought up Andrea, Jesse was on some, "I promise I won't tell her anything" type shyt like he knows Walt could have her bodied without thinking twice.

Walt's manipulating nature is BOSS status. He's got Jesse under his wing, Skylar is terrified of dude and the way he just moved back in, and started watching Scarface with the fam had Skylar feeling furious yet helpless at the same time :russ:

I didn't like how Skylar got all giddy when Marie was saying that Hank's back to work.

Walt gonna have to keep a close eye on her, before her dumb ass does something that will guarantee her being the most ungrateful bytch in TV history.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a little silly that Mike continues to underestimate Walt as if he didn't kill and outsmart the most powerful man he knew[/QUOT
Exactly these guys on here acting like Walt hasn't bodied people who came after him. Gus thinking he could use Walt and kill him was the beginning of everyone's downfall . He told the cartel when the twins wanted to kill Walt he was going to kill him when he was done . Walts not dumb he saw the writing on the wall with gale and he started watching his back . Then once Walt Managed to get to gale was proof he's on the ball Gus should've been on alert . He should've paid Walt off after killing the cartel nope took him in the desert threatening his wife and babies how you expect Walt to act? And in less than one year he took over the meth game that's fukking impressive