Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I think the picture of the wasp/bee on the drum was a sign from an insider(possible hanks partner at the dea) that they are under surveilance or that a sting is about to go down
Nah, it's a barrel full of meth precursor(Phenylacetic acid). Back in season 4 when Jessie was in Mexico the cartel chemist told him they synthesise their own. Jessie said he didn't know how to do that, he gets his "from the barrel with the bee on it".

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just saw last nights ep.

While I thought it was noble that Mike tried to protect the dudes on the list this episode now has him paying to keep potential snitches quiet? :wtf:

This episode just knocked off a lot of cool points from Mike in my eyes. I know those are "his guys" but he has his own fam to worry about and those guys are a liability to fukkin' everybody. I would have greenlit everyone of those dudes on the list at this point.

You're running a criminal organization you can't do noble shyt like this :snoop:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I just remembered that Mike saw Jesse cook for the Cartel in Season 4 :ohhh: What does he need Walt for? Walt can be viewed as an expendable. Could this whole thing end up with Jesse teaming up with Mike to cook the meth, Mike running Walt outta town only for Walt to come back with the M60 to attempt to kill everyone only to die trying to regain control of the meth business?

FYI, Walt was not manipulating Jesse about Andrea. He was only giving him advice that if he were to get more serious with her he would eventually have to tell her about what he does like he had to tell Skylar. Walt was simply asking him how much was he willing to tell her about his life. He still views Jesse as a son and was only having a convo w/ him.

Also, the "flying too close to the sun" line was about Mike, not Jesse. Jesse had the look at the end of a guy who just realized that his partner isn't the man he used to be. That's all. :yeshrug:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
That scene at the table from the next episode tells me skylar's going to die soon.
Walt low-key reminded her about the sacrifice he's been making and she can't even break his bacon on his birthday??? Where's a De Niro smiley when you need one lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That scene at the table from the next episode tells me skylar's going to die soon.
Walt low-key reminded her about the sacrifice he's been making and she can't even break his bacon on his birthday??? Where's a De Niro smiley when you need one lol

I'm thinking suicide, either way I can't wait for her demise. I got so fukking irritated when she kept yelling "shut up!". Remind of that Asian c*nt from Donnie Darko.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Just saw last nights ep.

While I thought it was noble that Mike tried to protect the dudes on the list this episode now has him paying to keep potential snitches quiet? :wtf:

This episode just knocked off a lot of cool points from Mike in my eyes. I know those are "his guys" but he has his own fam to worry about and those guys are a liability to fukkin' everybody. I would have greenlighted everyone of those dudes on the list at this point.

You're running a criminal organization you can't do noble shyt like this :snoop:

i actually agree with you. mike is toting around a shytload of liability

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Episode was very mediocre ... So far seasOn 5 as a whole hasn't been that great...

I'm SURE it will pick up
:rudy:
You're bugging if you don't think that was Walt fukking with Jesse's head. Yall going way over board with that "He sees Jesse as a son" shyt.

Walt jedi mind fukked Jesse into breaking up that with girl because he wanted the kid out of the picture.

if that were the case he would've killed Jesse by now. Walt has no problems with Jesse and knows that he has much more value alive than dead. He's the only partner Walt actually has right now....even above Skylar

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that were the case he would've killed Jesse by now. Walt has no problems with Jesse and knows that he has much more value alive than dead. He's the only partner Walt actually has right now....even above Skylar

I'm not saying Walt doesn't care about Jesse, but not to the extent that yall are talking about. ESPECIALLY after Jesse chose Gus over him.

Walt knows how to manipulate Jesse. He knows his fears and insecurities and how to play on them. Look at how well Walt played the Brock situation, he KNEW how Jesse would react to everything.

Also as it stands right now Walt needs Jesse mostly for seed money and to keep Mike in line.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
skyler...walt needs to let her know that it was either gus or her dumb ass. she cooking books and bossing up up buying car washes and shyt...

"now she dazed. don't be dazed now. dont be blinkin" © rick ross

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Y'all don't understand...Mike is about loyalty not nobility. He's doing this because he vetted these guys and came to trust them (and them in return trusted him). Every man has a code and that's his

I'm not saying Walt doesn't care about Jesse, but not to the extent that yall are talking about. ESPECIALLY after Jesse chose Gus over him.

Walt knows how to manipulate Jesse. He knows his fears and insecurities and how to play on them. Look at how well Walt played the Brock situation, he KNEW how Jesse would react to everything.

Also as it stands right now Walt needs Jesse mostly for seed money and to keep Mike in line.

You're absolutely right, but the point of the argument is to define what Walt meant by that and to say that he cares so little for Jesse that he would threaten him to his face means absolutely nothing. Y'all forget a few seconds earlier he asked Jesse for his opinion on the whole thing because he actually cares what dude thinks.

The fact that Walt manipulates Jesse serves as nothing more than a testament to his own villainy and ego. Shyt, the dude manipulates and lies to his own family...does that mean he'd just as easily murk them all out? No...his line was about Mike and that is all. Jesse is the only person outside of Walt's immediate family that he legit cares about imo.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're absolutely right, but the point of the argument is to define what Walt meant by that and to say that he cares so little for Jesse that he would threaten him to his face means absolutely nothing. Y'all forget a few seconds earlier he asked Jesse for his opinion on the whole thing because he actually cares what dude thinks.

Which is true except that I wasn't talking about Walt threatening Jesse. I was talking about Walt manipulating Jesse into ending his relationship with Andrea. Dudes talking about Walt was just offering him advice when Walt was clearly fukking with his head.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Y'all don't understand...Mike is about loyalty not nobility. He's doing this because he vetted these guys and came to trust them (and them in return trusted him). Every man has a code and that's his

Being loyal to the unloyal? :upsetfavre:

I won't be surprised if that's his downfall.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea its weird considering how hes supposed to so hard body. something youd think an OG would know

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall do realize that Mike is just honoring a previous agreement right? These guys were told their families would be taken care of financially if they got pinched but now the money isn't there.

All Mike is doing is holding up the previous arrangement and protecting his ass in the process. Even if he decided paying them wasn't worth it how exactly is Mike supposed to get at them and it not be traced back to him? If those people suddenly start showing up dead it'll just put that much more heat on Mike (who would be the last one alive).

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Which is true except that I wasn't talking about Walt threatening Jesse. I was talking about Walt manipulating Jesse into ending his relationship with Andrea. Dudes talking about Walt was just offering him advice when Walt was clearly fukking with his head.
it's probably a bit of both. Usually we can tell when Walt is being manipulative, but this is one of those cases where we're unsure about it. That dialogue was ambiguous enough to suspect that he really did feel that way but at the same time ended up turning out in his favor unbeknownst to Jesse.
Being loyal to the unloyal? :upsetfavre:

I won't be surprised if that's his downfall.
:yeshrug:

I don't even think these dudes would really snitch tho. Y'all seen that dude in jail...he was gonna eat his years and not complain. I'm just curious to know what the agreement was that they had beforehand.
Yall do realize that Mike is just honoring a previous agreement right? These guys were told their families would be taken care of financially if they got pinched but now the money isn't there.

All Mike is doing is holding up the previous arrangement and protecting his ass in the process. Even if he decided paying them wasn't worth it how exactly is Mike supposed to get at them and it not be traced back to him? If those people suddenly start showing up dead it'll just put that much more heat on Mike (who would be the last one alive).

Who says they have to show up dead? :ld: