Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I agree with gonzo.

He talked about "overstepping boundaries by cooking"

He's pretty much warning Pinkman, don't try to get wise & team up with Mike & cook without me.

Nah he wasn't talking about Jesse fam. Really Jesse has already cooked without Walt on a couple occasions. That guy Gus killed use to be the guy to make all the drug runs/Transactions ain't no way gus want a dude like that knowing how to cook competition like a mother fukker so when he stepped out his role it was to late . same thing with mike he really needs to just handle transactions he wants to feel like he is the boss but Walt killing Gus done transformed that dude to full villain. Like really Mike is doing what's right to keep everything smooth and making money but Walts ego ain't having it.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Problem is that Mike doesn't really respect Walt...he's still a part of the old regime. Those type of collaborations never work out. Plus he has whipped Walt's ass in the past. Walt is going to have to get rid of him. :beli:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Mah nikka Landry Lance

RYZD7.gif

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Alot of brilliant scenes in this episode, had me intensified when Walt was simply sitting next to the kid... He even sat next to him waiting for his coffee on some :smugfavre: shyt
Season 1 Walt would've been agonizing in guilt and over something like that

I really like Mike but he can't expect to shakedown Walt and not expect any consequences,

Anyone peep Walt having a book of the famous poet that Gale quoted in his lab notes?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I agree with gonzo.

He's pretty much warning Pinkman, don't try to get wise & team up with Mike & cook without me.

i thought it was because jesse didnt back him up on the money thing, when jesse was like fukk it take mine

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Lydia is the connect, and already tried to murk Mike. :manny:

Like I said, if Walt somehow convinces her to work with him, it's over for Mike and his people.

Fred.

walt vs lydia...potentially will be the best dialogue in tv history. needs to happen

re: walt not being a street dude. been saying for a minute hes out of his element. for every one thing he plans and executes there are at least a dozen things he doesn't consider. prime example, lets say he wants mike dead. he wont consider that he needed mike...or that he will have no muscle or distribution until after. then he'll tell somebody around him to "grow a pair" and make it work despite that. hes been that way since season 1 episode 1 - heres what we got, make it work.

my hate for him is not for him being evil, its for him being a fukking idiot

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I agree with gonzo.

:comeon: if u watch the series you already know that Walt cares about Jesse like his own son it wasn't a subliminal threat towards him, the conflict in the last scene was Jesse worrying about what Walt is gonna do about Mike, which Jesse looks up to like a father

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you honestly believe walt is above threatening jesse at this point? he cant evn talk to him without manipulating him now

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I think after last night show I've flipped to Team Jesse over Walt. The whole thing with the way Walt acted about the money just show that this dude is going to be relentless. The line about Victor flying to close to the sun was major as well.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you honestly believe walt is above threatening jesse at this point? he cant evn talk to him without manipulating him now

Walt will protect Jesse only to a point.

If something involving Jesse could potentially lead to Walt getting caught on his family getting harmed Walt would have no problem killing Jesse.

Hell just look at how Walt destroyed Jesse's little family, just to put distance between him and that kid.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaking Bad 5x04 Sneak Peek "Fifty-One"

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really starting to think Skyler is gonna die from Ricin poisoning. It's gonna be like a fire in the house or some shyt and that vial is gonna break.