Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Walt has to find someone else to handle distribution and then get rid of Mike.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it could end up being mike and jessie against walt Since jessie is the only other one that knows how to cook.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not only would walt not be able to strong arm that exterminator business , he would have also have had no way to distribute his product do you remember what happened last time he tried selling :usure:
They both need each other atm unless mike can get jessie on his side and get rid of walt OR walt can get a straight connection with distributors.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mike needs Walt more than Walt needs him but Walt needs to kick back and chill for now. Let things build and take it from there. He gotta take out Skylar and Ted with the risin, though. Put them in the acid barrels. When the feds come knocking: "I guess they ran away together to Mexico, they were having an affair after all"

BTW, the first 3 of this seasons are way better than last year. 3rd episode of last season with Marie stealing :gag: The 2nd half of last season though :wow:
It's only getting better from here too.. 2nd half of this season is going to be :mindblown:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Mike needs Walt more than Walt needs him but Walt needs to kick back and chill for now. Let things build and take it from there. He gotta take out Skylar and Ted with the risin, though. Put them in the acid barrels. When the feds come knocking: "I guess they ran away together to Mexico, they were having an affair after all"

BTW, the first 3 of this seasons are way better than last year. 3rd episode of last season with Marie stealing :gag: The 2nd half of last season though :wow:
It's only getting better from here too.. 2nd half of this season is going to be :mindblown:

U got a whole years wait bro, anything could happen before then. I'm sure there was a few Breaking Bad fans waiting for the same shyt the night of that Batman theater shooting.

Now they'll never get to see it cause they want to take their sweet time and make us starve

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is that Walt will somehow convince Jesse that Mike has to go and Jesse being the dumbass that he is will accept the job and get merked by Mike (who would see it coming a mile away)
Good point.
This could be the reason walt is coming back with the firepower.
If jessie gets killed by mike he will be feeling angry and most of guilty for being the reason he died so he comes back to get mike.
Even if he manipulating jessie that nikka is still like his son by now.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the nanny cam in the house in the living room.
Do yous think that would play in role in the future?
If the exterminators do rob the house in the future (even though they were told not to) the home owners could say they had exterminators come in months back and have their faces on tape. Walt and jessie were sitting in the living room where the camera was so they would be seen on it.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
First off, I agree with Walt. Them nikkas got nothin to do with Jesse and Walt so why should they be paying?

Mike shoulda been upfront with those 2 from the start. These are my guys, and I gotta pay them to not snitch. So if you wanna do business with me, you gotta help me pay them. Then Jesse and Walt can decide if they wanna help pay that bill or not.

I also think Walt is too naive. They're collectively getting about 30% of total sales correct? Thats an extremely high margin for any other business that sells goods so what exactly is he trippin about?

YBE

Banned
Daps
First off, I agree with Walt. Them nikkas got nothin to do with Jesse and Walt so why should they be paying?

Mike shoulda been upfront with those 2 from the start. These are my guys, and I gotta pay them to not snitch. So if you wanna do business with me, you gotta help me pay them. Then Jesse and Walt can decide if they wanna help pay that bill or not.

I also think Walt is too naive. They're collectively getting about 30% of total sales correct? Thats an extremely high margin for any other business that sells goods so what exactly is he trippin about?

Cost of doing business. Mike was fukked up for making all 3 pay for a problem that's exclusive to him but, Mike bossed up :smugdraper: on Walt & Jesse because he knows he can. There's no large scale operation without him at the moment.

He got to go though. I don't know how but, his ass got to go :wow: nikka took more than half the money :wow: Someone said it a few pages back but, if Walt finds out about Lydia, Mike's connect, he's gone & so is his men. Its no point paying 10k every single cook......each.....to nikkas who're not valuable to your operation to keep them quiet when you could just pay 10k once & off them. So all them dudes on borrowed time anyway :yeshrug: Mike though :wow: I don't know how they're getting rid of him. He's too on point to get merked and Walt can't let him end up in jail either because he'll snitch on Walt just out of hate/spite knowing DEA been trying to get "Heisenberg". Mike gotta go, I just dont know how they'll do it.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
What aspect of the business does Lydia contribute to?

I was under the impression she was the one who was getting them the chemicals they needed.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
That ending talk comparing what Gus did to that asian dude was more directed at Mike breh.

That face Jesse made was just Jesse realizing what would have to happen to Mike if he continued to overstep his boundaries, which he had just did by subtracting the profit like that b.

Jesse is cool, for now. Nothing about this episode implied that Walt would have to merk Jesse.

I agree with gonzo.

He talked about "overstepping boundaries by cooking"

He's pretty much warning Pinkman, don't try to get wise & team up with Mike & cook without me.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
What was the significance of showing Skylar's sister as a klepto?

It was made known....and then it hasn't held any significance.