Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
damnnnnn @ the final scene in this episode :sadcam: i can only hope that means jesse is wisened up. nikkas thought skoolafish and others was trippin last week ato say jesse got the higher hand in this shyt :jawalrus: i bet yall see it now though. my nikka understands and respects the costs/benefits. i like walt, but with him everything is his own arrogance. its ALWAYS been that way with him. gale might not have cooked as well but at least he understood his lane. walt is gettin scary though, the way he can lie like he did with marie on a dime. its outta control... i just wonder what mike's ultimate goal is in all of this though...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iSljqeEGbH0yo.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:snoop: that cliffhanger gonba be a doozy. But if he turning 51 now he gets another year

After this 8 we may get a time lapse, OR maybe in the next 8 there has to be a big jump forward in time. If 4 seasons cover 1 year and they have to cover another year in 13 episodes something huge has to happen. Once again I say Walt is on the run and comes back on his 52nd birthday.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can see Hank finding out but not wanting to tell on Walt. Skylar is done. She loved Ted. Little she knew, Ted got himself bodied.

Seems like Walt gonna buy the same gun Scarface had at the end of the movie

The gun that Walt had was close. Walt had a Vietnam era M60. Scarface had an M16 with a grenade launcher attached under the barrel.

They're both big guns.

As far as Hank, I dunno, if he finds out Walt=Heisenberg (I believe he will, maybe by the end of these 8) then he's gonna realize he got shot to shyt because of Walt. I think he'll be furious. Could be wrong though.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:ohhh: this episode
Walt arrogance is at a all time high right now. Love the dynamic between Walt and Mike. Best part of the show by far.
:laff: at "SHUT UP!!"
:ohmy: at them watching Scarface.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Excellent point.

I know without a doubt in my mind after seeing the latest episode that Pinkman is going to die. The ending talk Walt gave to Jessie and the foreshadowing of the garage door closing on Pinkman :wow:

Thomas.

That ending talk comparing what Gus did to that asian dude was more directed at Mike breh.

That face Jesse made was just Jesse realizing what would have to happen to Mike if he continued to overstep his boundaries, which he had just did by subtracting the profit like that b.

Jesse is cool, for now. Nothing about this episode implied that Walt would have to merk Jesse.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
So, anyone else think Walt's gonna off Mike? That final scene made me think he is.

I think it will most likely come to this but honest to god, Mike is just too on point to be caught slipping.

My guess is that Walt will somehow convince Jesse that Mike has to go and Jesse being the dumbass that he is will accept the job and get merked by Mike (who would see it coming a mile away)

Remember this is the same Mike who had hundreds of AK clips unloaded on him inside of a truck and got away with only a small nip on his ear :lawd:

Whoever they send to hit Mike is dead as a door nob, u saw what happened when that chick tried to put a hit out on him, Mike can't be faded, that nikka gonna die from old age :pachaha:

Mike's theme song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdh-QwJOdeU"]Young Dre The Truth E40 & Nate Dogg Can'T Be Faded - YouTube[/ame]

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I think mike comes out winnin... i mean he might get sinned here and there.. but i feel he's going to b the dude that comes out winnin