Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I thought it was great. :manny:

The whole idea to cook in people's houses is fukking brilliant. The "Scarface" scene...."does everyone die in this movie?"....the Walt/Brock scene....the show down with Mike and Walt....Walt manipulating every one on the show, etc.

If you would've said this about the last 2 eps, I kinda could've agreed, but even then they had to do some "house keeping" to clean up loose ends from last season.

Fred.

Yeah the last 2 weren't that great either. Keep in mind this is the first season I'm watching week to week...

But these first 3 eps. Are not close to any of the previous 4 season first 3 episodes IMO :yeshrug:

Also keep in mind this is the best show I have ever watched and I LOVE it, I know it will pick up. Yeah I said the same thing to my women about the idea to cook, but few parts of this ep was ok ... Dunno I guess I just been hoping for something more... And I don't mean a ton of action just stuff that makes me go:ld::mindblown::krs::deadrose:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt could find connects thru Saul if he wanted too.

So Walt and Saul can easily make up for the connects Gus spent 20 years making?

Walt had Jessie searching all over for that chemical with no luck.

Mike went to a connect, asked for it and got it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the last 2 weren't that great either. Keep in mind this is the first season I'm watching week to week...

But these first 3 eps. Are not close to any of the previous 4 season first 3 episodes IMO :yeshrug:

Also keep in mind this is the best show I have ever watched and I LOVE it, I know it will pick up. Yeah I said the same thing to my women about the idea to cook, but few parts of this ep was ok ... Dunno I guess I just been hoping for something more... And I don't mean a ton of action just stuff that makes me go:ld::mindblown::krs::deadrose:

I think this season's first 3 is far better than last season's, mostly because things are happening a lot faster. To put it into perspective, first ep last season Victor died....2nd ep Walt copped a gun and Jesse starts partying....3rd ep Jesse continues to party and Marie steals shyt.

The pace this season is a lot tighter IMO. I think because they realize they got 16 left, and no time to waste on extra shyt like Marie jacking shyt.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Walt and Saul can easily make up for the connects Gus spent 20 years making?

Walt had Jessie searching all over for that chemical with no luck.

Mike went to a connect, asked for it and got it.

:wtb: like mike said he's not Jesse James now Walt isn't running a big company like Gus so the connections don't need to be as big . Saul clearly has connections and his aren't currently being investigated by the dea . There are other people with street ties Walt just trying to use mikes knowledge then dead him .

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
^^ same sh1t my girl said.. Gotta have a couple filler eps to explain a few holes that might come up ,even small ones that's why this show is the GOAT

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
No Walts the boss mike needs him more than Walt needs him. If Walt didn't offer to bring him in he was running away penniless , mike is being arrogant too . He need to try and make it a amiable partnership

Nah breh...you got the game fukked up. Mike handles all the distrubution. Do yall forget how Walt and Jesse were moving their work before they got in with Gus? Yall are too hung up on Walt being the "boss" to realize this nikka dont know shyt about the game. He knows meth, and thats fine and good, but hes too arrogant to have a partnership with Mike.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lydia is the connect, and already tried to murk Mike. :manny:

Like I said, if Walt somehow convinces her to work with him, it's over for Mike and his people.

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Brehs, i been dealin with bullshyt for the past 2 Weeks :sadcam: I travel last Sunday, couldn't watch til Monday :damn: I travel THIS Sunday AGAIN, finally get home and my computer trippin :why: i'm on tapatalk right now. It ain't right :to:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lydia is the connect, and already tried to murk Mike. :manny:

Like I said, if Walt somehow convinces her to work with him, it's over for Mike and his people.

Fred.

Excellent point.

I know without a doubt in my mind after seeing the latest episode that Pinkman is going to die. The ending talk Walt gave to Jessie and the foreshadowing of the garage door closing on Pinkman :wow:

Thomas.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i think this was easily the best episode in the season and maybe one of the better ones overall. walts transformation continues at a rapid pace. jesse still looks up to walt as the father figure while walt is slowly morphing him into what he needs

its great

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This episode was fukking amazing. :mindblown:

The cooking is the best part of the show. Walt's ego is going to be his down fall. Him wanting to be better than Gus Fring is what's going to do him in. Walt mind fukked the shyt out of Jesse with the whole the reason why Gus slit Victor's throat. This whole Mike/Walt dynamic with Jesse having to be the intermediary for every little quarrel is going to be fun to watch.