Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
LOL at Mike hiring some "cheap goons". Cheap goons are the ones that talk when the Feds are knocking on their door. They're the ones that leave a messy crime scene with onlooking witnesses.

Like Mike said, killing Jesse James doesn't make you Jesse James. Walt's more like the coward Robert Ford.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yeah and everybody who is competition is dead
mike is HIS muscle
and he got a new lab and just made like 6 figures in a evenings work sounds like a real low end worker to me :childplease:

and the lesson of the show if you have been watching as you been telling me :rudy:, is that ....everything walt touches ends up setting him back more

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just stop breh you need to analyze the show before you blurt out shyt. Think about literally every person that died in this show prior to this season most if not all revolve around walt. Think how walt acts when its time to man up. Think about the fact they could just be done right now and get away and ask yourself why the fukk are you doubting walt. Dude basically just told jesse mikes day is coming. Like I said what show you been watching? They cooking meth because walt said lets cook and btw mike works for the nikka just like he did for gus

Mike is underestimating Walt again . He dont have to be a bytch but he's not being a good partner trying to boss up have some respect for the partnership
. He's sonned Walt a few times now Walt isn't the type to let that go.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And Fred this episode was the best one of this season??

:noah:

The last 10 mins were great but other than that alls it was about was them setting up shop....

I thought it was great. :manny:

The whole idea to cook in people's houses is fukking brilliant. The "Scarface" scene...."does everyone die in this movie?"....the Walt/Brock scene....the show down with Mike and Walt....Walt manipulating every one on the show, etc.

If you would've said this about the last 2 eps, I kinda could've agreed, but even then they had to do some "house keeping" to clean up loose ends from last season.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Watching it again, and i noticed how the scene when the guy whose house their using asks, "are you going to kill them all?" the exterminator responds with, we'll kill em all that's for sure.. :ooh: :leostare: they bout to end this with a massacre.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
A show that has been foreshadowing Walt's downfall.

yeah thats true but all i see is wins like a khaled video plus you got to understand walt dont give a fukk aslong as he goes out on top

gus and the cartel somewhere :deadrose:

mike like fukk you but ...you think I can be down?

skyler pissed crazy cause she know he would boss up on her

hank :old:

all while walt is :cook:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at Mike hiring some "cheap goons". Cheap goons are the ones that talk when the Feds are knocking on their door. They're the ones that leave a messy crime scene with onlooking witnesses.

Like Mike said, killing Jesse James doesn't make you Jesse James. Walt's more like the coward Robert Ford.

No Walts the boss mike needs him more than Walt needs him. If Walt didn't offer to bring him in he was running away penniless , mike is being arrogant too . He need to try and make it a amiable partnership

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching it again, and i noticed how the scene when the guy whose house their using asks, "are you going to kill them all?" the exterminator responds with, we'll kill em all that's for sure.. :ooh: :leostare: they bout to end this with a massacre.

It's too obvious . It probably end with Walt on some Gus tip and hank as his goon .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
BTW, there are so many things that can go wrong with cooking in other people's houses, but I'm sure that'll come up later.

that's the moral of the story:manny:

No Walts the boss mike needs him more than Walt needs him. If Walt didn't offer to bring him in he was running away penniless , mike is being arrogant too . He need to try and make it a amiable partnership

not only would walt not be able to strong arm that exterminator business , he would have also have had no way to distribute his product do you remember what happened last time he tried selling :usure:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Walt's broke too. He was borrowing money from Jesse in the season premiere. Plus he got a family to feed.

Walt has the chemistry, Mike's got the connections. They're on equal grounds.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW, there are so many things that can go wrong with cooking in other people's houses, but I'm sure that'll come up later.

Well cooking anywhere has risk. The house has benefits that it's hard for cops to track and it's private. Long as they don't blow up
A house they good

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Mike is underestimating Walt again . He dont have to be a bytch but he's not being a good partner trying to boss up have some respect for the partnership
. He's sonned Walt a few times now Walt isn't the type to let that go.
exactly breh them showing walt going back there to talk to skyler and saying fukk it a grab a apple with that smug look dude gets off N/h on that shyt I almost think that apple scene was on some religious shyt imo on some forbidden fruit crossing over type of foreshadowing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt's broke too. He was borrowing money from Jesse in the season premiere. Plus he got a family to feed.

Walt has the chemistry, Mike's got the connections. They're on equal grounds.

No take away Walt mike has nothing and his boys would flip on him. Walt could find connects thru Saul if he wanted too . He'd eventually find a way to get methylene . He's broke but he makes money back like nothing cooking . Mike can't say that and he's in imminent danger of getting ratted out