Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
walt's not a street dude he needs to play his role and that's cooking.

They'd last a week without Mike, tops. They'd have no respectable muscle.

Man have yall been watching the show at all? this aint exactly episode one them brehs took out a fukking cartel basically and you think theyre worried about the likes of some street dudes :heh:

Walt is a boss now yall dont see that? BREAKING BAD you get that? you think gus started off a boss like that? he was scared and shook as fukk in that flash back look how he turned out.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Walt is going to die. I think prison for life with his cancer never killing him would be his best punishment or even worse penniless and alone and dying . Walt needs to feel powerful that would fukk him up. Also I don't think Walt was trying to get Jesse to break up but to be quiet . Walt likes Jesse he's just a dikkhead and arrogant now. Walt also cares about his family too

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man have yall been watching the show at all? this aint exactly episode one them brehs took out a fukking cartel basically and you think they worried about the likes of some street dudes :heh:

Walt is boss now yall dont see that? BREAKING BAD you get that? you think gus started off a boss like that? he was scared and shook as fukk in that flash back look how he turned out.

Who took out the cartel? damn sure wasn't walt :russ:, you mean gus right? walt hoe ass was at the plant with the :merchant: face after hearing the news of people dying in mexico.

walt aint no damn boss, walt is a chemist whom has little to no street smarts at all outside of the product.. he doesn't understand how to the game works or how to properly cover his tracks. shyt is like a ticking time bomb right now listening to his plan

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they caught Mike, they ask where the meth comes from. They already found the lab, so they know the producer would be in town. Sooner or later the Feds would pin it on Walt, if not through Jesse (since he already has a record).

Jesse is so far off the police's radar he's a non-factor. His name came up last season in relation to Gale's death and Hank was like :shaq2:

Mike ain't telling them shyt if he gets caught. He's not paying them off to protect Walt and Jesse, he's paying them off to protect himself and Lydia....and Lydia by her own admission has no idea who the chemists are.

Fred.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Jesse is so far off the police's radar he's a non-factor. His name came up last season in relation to Gale's death and Hank was like :shaq2:

Mike ain't telling them shyt if he gets caught.
He's not paying them off to protect Walt and Jesse, he's paying them off to protect himself and Lydia....and Lydia by her own admission has no idea who the chemists are.

Fred.

:ufdup: that's that shyt you dont assume in the streets :no: , you trust no one even the people that are in jail everyone has a price and the dea know's that.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Who took out the cartel? damn sure wasn't walt :russ:, you mean gus right? walt hoe ass was at the plant with the :merchant: face after hearing the news of people dying in mexico.

walt aint no damn boss, walt is a chemist whom has little to no street smarts at all outside of the product.. he doesn't understand how to the game works or how to properly cover his tracks. shyt is like a ticking time bomb right now listening to his plan

actually jesse saved gus whole operation and mike in mexico.

Lol you actually thinking walt aint no boss. Whos the boss then? Like I told the other dude his winning percentage is floyd mayweather status

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man have yall been watching the show at all? this aint exactly episode one them brehs took out a fukking cartel basically and you think they worried about the likes of some street dudes :heh:

Walt is a boss now yall dont see that? BREAKING BAD you get that? you think gus started off a boss like that? he was scared and shook as fukk in that flash back look how he turned out.

First off, GUS took out the cartels, not Walt.

Walt's not a soldier. He's a scholar. He can fire a gun, but he ain't getting in a firefight or fistfight with anyone. He's breaking bad because his ethics are declining by the day, not because he's learning how to be a good drug kingpin.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
actually jesse saved gus whole operation and mike in mexico.

Lol you actually thinking walt aint no boss. Whos the boss then? Like I told the other dude his winning percentage is floyd mayweather status

-his wife fukked another man
- he lost all his cash the 1st time
- paying for another mans rehabilitation
- has a barely profiting car-wash
- has cancer
- all cash went to ted who fukked his wife
- son has a mental illness
- has yet to spend a dime of $ and still is broke

dont sound like winning to me :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: that's that shyt you dont assume in the streets :no:

I doubt he'll be alive long enough for that to matter anyway.

This is what I foresee. I think Walt is gonna buddy-up with Lydia and tell her "it's cheaper to kill these people than to pay them off". Keep in mind her first plan was to murk that entire list, Mike included. And killing those guys once, is cheaper than paying them off for months, or years.

And Walt has no goons, but he has money. And goons are cheap, Mike's life was worth $30,000 last ep, his goons were worth $10,000 each. Walt could kill off that whole list in one batch of meth.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
First off, GUS took out the cartels, not Walt.

Walt's not a soldier. He's a scholar. He can fire a gun, but he ain't getting in a firefight or fistfight with anyone. He's breaking bad because his ethics are declining by the day, not because he's learning how to be a good drug kingpin.

Just stop breh you need to analyze the show before you blurt out shyt. Think about literally every person that died in this show prior to this season most if not all revolve around walt. Think how walt acts when its time to man up. Think about the fact they could just be done right now and get away and ask yourself why the fukk are you doubting walt. Dude basically just told jesse mikes day is coming. Like I said what show you been watching? They cooking meth because walt said lets cook and btw mike works for the nikka just like he did for gus

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
And Fred this episode was the best one of this season??

:noah:

The last 10 mins were great but other than that alls it was about was them setting up shop....

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
-his wife fukked another man
- he lost all his cash the 1st time
- paying for another mans rehabilitation
- has a barely profiting car-wash
- has cancer
- all cash went to ted who fukked his wife
- son has a mental illness
- has yet to spend a dime of $ and still is broke

dont sound like winning to me :manny:
yeah and everybody who is competition is dead
mike is HIS muscle
and he got a new lab and just made like 6 figures in a evenings work sounds like a real low end worker to me :childplease: