Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On another note, what happened with Walt Jr. not finishing his breakfast and looking all sad and shyt? Does he know something?

That wasn't his bowl, it was Skylar's. Which is why Walt went in to wake her up.

Fred.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
:ehh: my nicca .i been thinking and saying this !Jesse is a fukk up he's just a career henchmen he had to kill gale or they would both die . Everything else is him simping and halfass drug dealing. I'd respect him more if he grew some balls and quit this shyt.

Jessie was useless to me all the way until the point where Mike & Gus got ahold to him and put that battery in dudes back. Jesse actually has value now. Before that point, dude was virtually useless or undependable in my eyes.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt brought that shyt on himself by his need to scale the business too quick. Walt wanted to expand into new territory & thats how Combo got merked in the first place. nikka thought he could take over New Mexico with no problems :stopitslime: Completely oblivious to how the streets function :stopitslime:

That's why I love this series. Everything is connected & rears its head later on. Walt never pressures Jesse to expand, Jesse never sends his dumbass friends out into new corners, his dumbass friend never gets killed, Jesse never finds out who kills Combo, Jesse never confronts the would-be killers, Walt never has to save Jesse, Gus & Walt don't have any bad blood. All connected :ohhh:
Wait a sec here, you blaming Walt for Jessie not standing up him and saying we need more people to flood the streets with the meth? Nah watch the show again, Walt let Jessie handle the street aspect because Jessie said he knew that world from working with crazy 8. He said him and his boys would be making "fat stacks" . Walt let him handle that because he was the cook and Jessie knew the streets as he bragged early on. He had a weak team around him, a team he put together, once the money came as Walt said hire more people and have sub crews to have exponential growth. Did Jesse do that no, he laid around with Jane getting high and going to museums. Walt gave him a chance too shine and he failed. That was Jessie lone function was to handle the street, he failed.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I explained Gus's background/Chile connection in that other thread. Here is a link to the post:

http://www.the-coli.com/694346-post496.html

Whether or not they spell that out for us, I doubt it. Vince Gilligan has always said he likes to give the audience 2 and 2, and let them make 4.

Fred.

theres much more to come as far as repercussions from killing gus and I think Mike knows more than we do

he still hasnt totally layed out the meaning of

"do you have any idea what you have done"

he threw at Walt in the first episode this season

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:stopitslime: people riding with Jesse? for the first 3 seasons the dude was nothing but a waste, couldn't follow simple orders, always messing up, almost getting them both busted. Nikka left the keys in the RV :wtf: Tried to go get the RV while Hank was watching him :what: and sided with freaking Gus Fring when Walt put him on in the first place.
I will say this for Jesse after he got Jane killed he did clean up his act a little and could cook on his own if you recall (only got paid half though) but then he f'ed that up by trying to deal to people in rehab and falling in love with a MILF.
Jesse is no saint and only in the last season and this one has he been anything less than a hinderance to Heisenberg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to the podcast and apparently Mike is helping Walt because he wants to keep his team (the names on the list) paid so they don't kill/snitch on each other, and him. I guess he considers those guys his friends.

Fred.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was listening to the podcast and apparently Mike is helping Walt because he wants to keep his team (the names on the list) paid so they don't kill/snitch on each other, and him. I guess he considers those guys his friends.

Fred.

That's what I figured, if dudes got all there money seized they'll get desperate and Turn just like hank Said. But if they keep getting paid they'll keep quiet.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Fred.

That was apparent at Chow's crib. You can see the hurt over the betrayal and having yo kill a frllow soldier. Its obvious Mike was Special Forces. I assume the guy he killed was as well and so are more on the list.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm....so that's where he got the name from:

tLYEc.jpg

Also here is a pic of the Drew Barrymore movie ("Home Fries", '98) featuring the Madrigal Electromotive restaurant, Burger-Matic:

YkTBG.png

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
it took forever to catch up with this thread :wow: you nikkas talk too fukkin much... my turn now though

hate to say it but i gotta agree with my brehs sayin jesse's bein sold too short. all this shyt in the past, "well walt saved jesse here and if it weren't for that that he wouldn't even be here! :bryan:" or vice versa is just a waste of space... jesse is ALIVE. who cares why, and walt killin gus essentially pressed the reset button on the game. no one's after jesse anymore, there's no need for walt's protection.

walt is ridin high right now, but how can you nikkas SERIOUSLY expect him to be a boss :what: yall act like yall forget his ass was sheltered as hell cookin in the lab while jesse was out compoundin what he knew about the game prior with a FULL SCOPE of how to run a premier drug empire via gus and mike. walt dont know shyt but how to cook. well woopty doo, jesse knows that too. and in the end what does that really matter??? did GUS know how to cook? :usure:

the ONLY advantage walt has over jesse is the art of manipulation and the lack of remorse. but those only come by and large as a result of jesse not understandin the full context of shyt walt DOES know and that could easily change with one slip up/admission. all this "boss" shyt walt's done so far don't amount to nothin, he just been takin advantage of people while they were down. jesse's buggin out, so he stages findin the cigarette. mike's outta money, so he lures him back into game, etc. mike is willingly in jesse's corner. what's he gonna do when its time to deal with people that DON'T need his help??? when its time to actually get down to BUSINESS??? cuz we still aint even got to that point yet. yall sufferin the same delusions of grandeur walt is havin about himself... better step back and look again :whoo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New promo for ep3 shows them putting a sticker for Cyfluthrin on a barrel of CH3NH2:

Before:
proof1.png

After:
proof2-1.png

Cyfluthrin is insecticide and CH3NH2 is the chemical formula of Methylamine. Looks like that theory I posted was right.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator: