Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I was listening to the podcast and apparently Mike is helping Walt because he wants to keep his team (the names on the list) paid so they don't kill/snitch on each other, and him. I guess he considers those guys his friends.

Fred.

:jawalrus:

I was thinking this also

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why all the hate on Heisenberg the don.
Tony montana and michael corleone both became kinda evil and greedy by the end of the movies yet we still rooted for them.

YBE

Banned
Daps
it took forever to catch up with this thread :wow: you nikkas talk too fukkin much... my turn now though

hate to say it but i gotta agree with my brehs sayin jesse's bein sold too short. all this shyt in the past, "well walt saved jesse here and if it weren't for that that he wouldn't even be here! :bryan:" or vice versa is just a waste of space... jesse is ALIVE. who cares why, and walt killin gus essentially pressed the reset button on the game. no one's after jesse anymore, there's no need for walt's protection.

walt is ridin high right now, but how can you nikkas SERIOUSLY expect him to be a boss :what: yall act like yall forget his ass was sheltered as hell cookin in the lab while jesse was out compoundin what he knew about the game prior with a FULL SCOPE of how to run a premier drug empire via gus and mike. walt dont know shyt but how to cook. well woopty doo, jesse knows that too. and in the end what does that really matter??? did GUS know how to cook? :usure:

the ONLY advantage walt has over jesse is the art of manipulation and the lack of remorse. but those only come by and large as a result of jesse not understandin the full context of shyt walt DOES know and that could easily change with one slip up/admission. all this "boss" shyt walt's done so far don't amount to nothin, he just been takin advantage of people while they were down. jesse's buggin out, so he stages findin the cigarette. mike's outta money, so he lures him back into game, etc. mike is willingly in jesse's corner. what's he gonna do when its time to deal with people that DON'T need his help??? when its time to actually get down to BUSINESS??? cuz we still aint even got to that point yet. yall sufferin the same delusions of grandeur walt is havin about himself... better step back and look again :whoo:

I like both characters. I'm not partial to either.

I look at them as checks & balances. Walt is the evil we all have inside of us. When pushed to the limit, we're all capable of becoming Walt in some capacity. If left unchecked, it can consume you. Kinda like Walt's complete 180 from the start of the series. Jesse on the other hand. His moral conflict, his humanity reminds us as viewers not to become desensitized to the cruel shyt Walt does. Poisoning babies, letting Jane choke to death, blowing up hospitals, killing unarmed men pleading for their lives, seeing nikkas brain fluids fly out their head. That shyt aint ordinary :huhldup:

I love it. :lawd:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

YBE

Banned
Daps
Sorry brehs, know its a Season 5 thread but, I loved this scene.

tumblr_m73141hzuH1r4iw3mo2_1280.jpg

So much emotion right here....I don't know if Jesse could ever become a "Gus". You have to be absolutely cruel. Then again, Gus didn't seem as hard in that flashback scene either.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I want some Gus flashbacks next episode

When he merked the entire Mexican cartel and had doctors waiting for him as backup was the most gangsta-ish shyt on this entire series thus far.

nikka wasn't even sure if he himself would have to drink the poison, dude only drunk it cause son asked him to, nikka had all that shyt planned out just because it could have "potentially" happened.

that nikka was a genius, its a damn shame he died. I kinda hate Walt for murking dude now

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah I agree. I was sad to see Gus go...

I still don't think White was in the right to kill him...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
He HAD to kill him, fuk u talkin bout breh? :what:

The whole point of Walt schooling that other nerd nikka was so that he could become as knowledgeable as Walt was. At that point Gus could finally MURDER him. U really think Gus was gonna let Walt walk away and go back to everyday life when he knew all the secrets, faces and names of his crime organization? Nah breh, Gus was gonna eventually merk Walt, it was just a matter of time. Plus u don't go threatening a nikkas family and kids, once Gus said that he had to go b

All I'm saying is that the show needs his gangsta ass back, its really unfortunate that this isn't The Walking Dead and he can't return as a Zombie or summin

:to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
He HAD to kill him, fuk u talkin bout breh? :what:

The whole point of Walt schooling that other nerd nikka was so that he could become as knowledgeable as Walt was. At that point Gus could finally MURDER him. U really think Gus was gonna let Walt walk away and go back to everyday life when he knew all the secrets, faces and names of his crime organization? Nah breh, Gus was gonna eventually merk Walt, it was just a matter of time. Plus u don't go threatening a nikkas family and kids, once Gus said that he had to go b

All I'm saying is that the show needs his gangsta ass back, its really unfortunate that this isn't The Walking Dead and he can't return as a Zombie or summin

:to:

Nah, I'm saying he brought Gus's bad side upon his own self by associating with Jessie which is a dumb ass idea...

Gus was a legit business partner but bad practices exhibited by Jessie & White made them in a showdown type situation which ultimately meant Gus's death...which was unfair.

But hey, the strongest survive I guess :manny: