Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
To keep it 100, if Gus had of listened to his own damn self and not fukked with Walt the moment Walt said that Jesse would be apart of it he'd probably still be alive right now

fukking wit them nikkas cost him his life b

:to:

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
“When you have children, you will always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man…a man provides. And he does it even when he is not appreciated – or respected…or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it…because he’s a man”

-Gus Fring (Breaking Bad)

:wow:

This is powerful truth right here...

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I have seen an interesting theory about how they start cooking again....this isn't a spoiler, because it was just an idea I seen before the first ep even came out. I dunno if the theory is accurate but recent pics and that new promo make me think it's right, so I'm gonna spoil tag it....

A pic leaked a while back:

episode-3-walt-jesse.jpg

That looks like VAMONOS PEST on the back of Jesse's shirt. Could he be an exterminator? What does that have to do with meth?

Well, exterminators sometimes do what is called a "tent fumigation", aka they seal a house in a big rubber tarp so none of the pesticide leaks into the neighborhood....

Fumigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Tent_fumigation.jpg

In the latest promo, you can see what looks like a mini-lab surrounded by plastic....

lab.png

Are you guys seeing what I do? A fake bug extermination company that sets up a lab inside a house, cooks a batch of meth, and moves to the next house. Tent fumigation usually takes 24 hours, so they have plenty of time to cook. I assume the fumes would kill any bugs present, too.

Could be wrong, but a cool idea.

Fred.

So theyll be Cooking Meth & Exterminating Bugs at the Same Damn Time:ohhh::wow:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Why all the hate on Heisenberg the don.
Tony montana and michael corleone both became kinda evil and greedy by the end of the movies yet we still rooted for them.

its the point of the show

right now after what has happened the writers want us questioning whether we should truly be rooting for Walt or not ...some people will some wont

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
To keep it 100, if Gus had of listened to his own damn self and not fukked with Walt the moment Walt said that Jesse would be apart of it he'd probably still be alive right now

fukking wit them nikkas cost him his life b

:to:
Breh this show is all about power / greed / glutinous behavior. Every main character wants the most in their given scenario, which normally leaves them dead or fukked. I've yet to see anybody actually fall back.

edit: Damn hex that cooking plan is :ohhh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I like both characters. I'm not partial to either.

I look at them as checks & balances. Walt is the evil we all have inside of us. When pushed to the limit, we're all capable of becoming Walt in some capacity. If left unchecked, it can consume you. Kinda like Walt's complete 180 from the start of the series. Jesse on the other hand. His moral conflict, his humanity reminds us as viewers not to become desensitized to the cruel shyt Walt does. Poisoning babies, letting Jane choke to death, blowing up hospitals, killing unarmed men pleading for their lives, seeing nikkas brain fluids fly out their head. That shyt aint ordinary :huhldup:

I love it. :lawd:

i like both characters too, my post wasnt bout who to like/who's better, just who's in a better position. and i'd agree that they had a checks and balances system before but like i said, gus gettin murked pressed the reset button on the game. walt needs jesse but jesse really doesn't need him anymore. all walt can really do is cook grade a meth, once he steps outta his chemistry realm its all fukkery and bullshyt. in a way he's kinda stringer bell to jesse's avon barksdale

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
its the point of the show

right now after what has happened the writers want us questioning whether we should truly be rooting for Walt or not ...some people will some wont

One thing too is that Tony & Michael did that one thing that made us question them(Michael killing Fredo,Tony killing Manolo) so if this show was to follow the pattern,Jesse is catching that L:to:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Im catching up on Netflix so Im not really reading this thread to get hit with spoilers but Im half way thru season 2 but that episode with

breakingbad_tuco.jpg

and his uncle with the bell was one of the best shows I watched ever.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Im catching up on Netflix so Im not really reading this thread to get hit with spoilers but Im half way thru season 2 but that episode with

breakingbad_tuco.jpg

and his uncle with the bell was one of the best shows I watched ever.

It only gets better, I don't want to spoil anything but by the time you see the finale of season four you'll :lawd:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC