Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
jesee will do what Christopha/Shane/Jimmy Darmondy couldnt and survive

hopefully jesse kills walt, if jesse does die hopefully he kills walt jr/holly

Jesse is different than Jimmy though. Jimmy was feeling himself too much and got sloppy. He got greedy instead of paying off his debts he tried to have the Jew whacked by some idiots instead of either taking care of it himself, or paying the man. Then he tried to come at Nucky and couldnt finish the job either. Jesse isnt quite the same, but i see where youre getting at, but Jesse hasnt really had a monumental fukk up in awhile. Walt's greed and ego is gonna be his downfall, you can see it build up, especially with the magnent.

YBE

Banned
Daps
"Did you have something to do with what happened?" :sadcam:
"Its over. I won" :mjpls:
*click*

fukking boss nikka shyt right there...

YBE

Banned
Daps
Other than popping Gale, yes. But remember, Walt got on Gus' shytlist because he offed Gus' people when he ran them over to save Jesse.

Walt brought that shyt on himself by his need to scale the business too quick. Walt wanted to expand into new territory & thats how Combo got merked in the first place. nikka thought he could take over New Mexico with no problems :stopitslime: Completely oblivious to how the streets function :stopitslime:

That's why I love this series. Everything is connected & rears its head later on. Walt never pressures Jesse to expand, Jesse never sends his dumbass friends out into new corners, his dumbass friend never gets killed, Jesse never finds out who kills Combo, Jesse never confronts the would-be killers, Walt never has to save Jesse, Gus & Walt don't have any bad blood. All connected :ohhh:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
maybe i missed it somewhere, but do they ever explain who gus was back in chile??? when gus gets questioned by the dea, they mention that they cant find any record of him in chile. then during the flashback with a young gus and "his partner" max, don eladio (after max is killed) says that the only reason gus is still alive is cause he knows who he is. any insight???

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
maybe i missed it somewhere, but do they ever explain who gus was back in chile??? when gus gets questioned by the dea, they mention that they cant find any record of him in chile. then during the flashback with a young gus and "his partner" max, don eladio (after max is killed) says that the only reason gus is still alive is cause he knows who he is. any insight???

No, the show hasn't gotten into that yet. I remember there being speculation he was connected with the military or a powerful family from people on the boards, but nothing concrete has been stated I believe.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
No, the show hasn't gotten into that yet. I remember there being speculation he was connected with the military or a powerful family from people on the boards, but nothing concrete has been stated I believe.

props for the insight. i didn't even think of that. i assumed that since gustavo was gone, that that was the end of him. makes sense that his past will come into play in a future storyline

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
props for the insight. i didn't even think of that. i assumed that since gustavo was gone, that that was the end of him. makes sense that his past will come into play in a future storyline

It's possible there won't be anymore answers, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is something that is uncovered later in the season.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I think people are confusing two topics here....yes Walt is an evil, heartless, cold-blooded sociopathic b*stard. It still doesn't change the fact that some of you are cheerleading for Jesse because of that, and not because Jesse is actually capable of success without Walt.

For example, :wtf: to the people saying "the only reason Walt is alive is because Jesse wouldn't let Gus kill him in season 4", when the only reason Jesse is alive is because Walt wouldn't let Gus kill him in season 3.

On top of that, the only reason they were beefing with Gus in the first place was because of Jesse.

And another :wtf: at people saying "Jesse can cook 96% pure!"....no he cannot. Before you say "but Fred, he did in that one ep!", I need to point out two things....

1. It was a lab specially built for meth cooking.

2. He had all the chemicals right in front of him.

He currently has neither of those things. He didn't even know how to mix the basic chemicals to start the process....what did he tell Gus? "I just grab the barrel with the bee on it".

There ain't no more barrels with bees on them. Best case scenario Jesse would go back to cooking bullshyt product out of an RV.

The same reasons you hate Walt, is why he's on top right now. Jesse is easily manipulated, impulsive, and irrational.

Fred.

Exactly, nikkas in here acting like Jesse is some sort of saint, Walt saved his ass so many times its disgusting and Jesse turned his back on him for Gus (the same guy that never respected Jesse in the 1st place)? :why:

Jesse should have nothing but loyalty for Walt after saving his ass from Tuco, Gus, Hank, and those 2 clowns that killed his boy. Walt owed his simple ass 1 for being an ungrateful faq and buddying up with Gus. The Pinkman sympathy needs to stop. Walt is becoming a nutjob, but who wouldn't after being disrespected his whole life, having lung cancer, and putting up with a stupid bytch like Skyler. I am rooting for him to come out of this on top even if its not pretty. Jesse would still be cooking up with chile powder and wifing meth heads if it wasn't for the great Heisenberg.

On another note, what happened with Walt Jr. not finishing his breakfast and looking all sad and shyt? Does he know something? One thing I noticed is how much Walt Jr. looks up to Hank from season to season I wonder if that is going to become a factor later in the series :manny:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Walt Jr would walk in on Hank getting is dikk sucked by Skyler and be :lolbron:. Dude loves his uncle more than his pops

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I explained Gus's background/Chile connection in that other thread. Here is a link to the post:

http://www.the-coli.com/694346-post496.html

Whether or not they spell that out for us, I doubt it. Vince Gilligan has always said he likes to give the audience 2 and 2, and let them make 4.

Fred.

9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, nikkas in here acting like Jesse is some sort of saint, Walt saved his ass so many times its disgusting and Jesse turned his back on him for Gus (the same guy that never respected Jesse in the 1st place)? :why:

Jesse should have nothing but loyalty for Walt after saving his ass from Tuco, Gus, Hank, and those 2 clowns that killed his boy. Walt owed his simple ass 1 for being an ungrateful faq and buddying up with Gus. The Pinkman sympathy needs to stop. Walt is becoming a nutjob, but who wouldn't after being disrespected his whole life, having lung cancer, and putting up with a stupid bytch like Skyler. I am rooting for him to come out of this on top even if its not pretty. Jesse would still be cooking up with chile powder and wifing meth heads if it wasn't for the great Heisenberg.

On another note, what happened with Walt Jr. not finishing his breakfast and looking all sad and shyt? Does he know something? One thing I noticed is how much Walt Jr. looks up to Hank from season to season I wonder if that is going to become a factor later in the series :manny:

:ehh: my nicca .i been thinking and saying this !Jesse is a fukk up he's just a career henchmen he had to kill gale or they would both die . Everything else is him simping and halfass drug dealing. I'd respect him more if he grew some balls and quit this shyt.