Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Jessie been a bytch, but he done saved Walt's ass more than once. On his word, Walt would be dead already.

Walt saved Jesse a lot more than Jesse did for him. Until recently Walt was right in saying HE cut Jesse in. His formula, and most of the time his plans, got them where they are.

And those that say Jesse wouldn't have gotten caught up and risked his life in the first place if it wasn't for Walt, y'all don't remember dude was close to being busted from the first episode? Dude was gonna go down with crazy8's cousin. How long do you think his dumb ass was gonna survive being an amateur street level hustler? He was dealing with crazy8 at the time and even he didn't take him seriously. His parents would have told him to fukk off just like the way it went down, he'd have gotten into drugs just like the way he did, and end up OD or killed by another junkie or street level dealer.

For better or worse, Jesse needed/needs Walt. If it wasn't for Walt's manipulation and initial scolding this would damn near have been a free ride for Jesse. He earned more money than he ever imagined, and learned the formula to the best product in the market. As well as technical business and chemistry skills. C'mon b, I like Jesse but Walt White is the boss for a reason.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
It's like everybody forgetting that Jesse caught a body for Walt to keep him from getting killed.

And why did he have to? Because Walt got on Gus' shytlist for saving Jesse. And Jesse WAS gonna DIE if Walt didn't intervene. Prior to this, Walt was handling the Gus deal himself while Jesse was being a druggie and Gus wanted no part of him.

If Jesse didn't kill Gale, Walt dies then Jesse will die soon after. Mike didn't give a shyt about Jesse then and Gus thought he was a useless junkie. So essentially the biggest "favor" Jesse did for Walt is still due to him and he was saving his own neck as well.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised to see Walt and Hank play out like this

Hank - You had my partner on payroll but not me Walt
I doubt walt even knows about gomez and vice versa.
BTW how do we actually know gomez is dirty and is giving info to saul like someone said earlier?
I don't think there has been any suggestion of that.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Jesse is not a 'boss' but he's not the jerk-off he was in the first seasons either. Time and time again he proved he's surprisingly resourceful. Both Mike and Gus grew to be impressed with him. Look at how he locked eyes with Gus when Gus cut Victor's throat, meanwhile Heisenberg was whimpering like a little girl. Jesse was able to cook Walt's meth with 96% purity in an actual lab. He killed the cartel guy in a shootout and saved both Mike and Gus' lives. This recent thing with the magnets was also his idea, even though he expressed it in his typical moronic way. There are other examples of him proving he's quite clever too.

I'm really surprised at how short some of you dudes are selling him...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i2GUEPlwJyx5N.gif

Edit: Damn I was super late :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Jesse is not a 'boss' but he's not the jerk-off he was in the first seasons either. Time and time again he proved he's surprisingly resourceful. Both Mike and Gus grew to be impressed with him. Look at how he locked eyes with Gus when Gus cut Victor's throat, meanwhile Heisenberg was whimpering like a little girl. Jesse was able to cook Walt's meth with 96% purity in an actual lab. He killed the cartel guy in a shootout and saved both Mike and Gus' lives. This recent thing with the magnets was also his idea, even though he expressed it in his typical moronic way. There are other examples of him proving he's quite clever too.

I'm really surprised at how short some of you dudes are selling him...

Nah bruh I agree with you, especially since season 4, dude started coming into his own and started doing things right. Plus his story arc makes sense given how he started. I'm just saying, Walt was essential in his development. Yall notice when Walt wasnt around, Jesse sounds exactly like him when he deals with Badger, Skinny Pete etc? Using chemistry terms and schooling them, taking charge etc.

There is no denying how resourceful he has been for the past season, but the first 3 season he fukked up A LOT :laugh:

Another thing that is kinda sad too ... remember how hyped he was in his old voicemail - "YO YO YO YO YO YO JESSE FROM THE 3 TO THE 4 TO THE" etc and by season 3-season 4 it was just "you know what to do, beeep." :sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's like everybody forgetting that Jesse caught a body for Walt to keep him from getting killed.

Breh. Did you forget the episode before that when Walt ran over them nikkas then straight up capped one so jesse's high ass wouldn't get taken out by Gus? Not mentioning the countless times before that when he saved Jesse and himself due to Jesse doing some dumb shyt? Like when Jesse led Hank to the RV? I mean that's fairly recent as well. nikkas, stop being stupid. Jesse is not a boss. He's not a chemist. He knows the formula as in he knows how to take this thing from this container and mix it with that thing from that container. He said as much when they had him down in Mexico. He could only make 96% pier which is good, but not Heisenberg.

Stop gassing this dude up. He wouldve been dead season 1 without Walt :rudy:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I doubt walt even knows about gomez and vice versa.
BTW how do we actually know gomez is dirty and is giving info to saul like someone said earlier?
I don't think there has been any suggestion of that.
Thats what im wondering, i was reading come comments suggesting gomez is in on it too im like :what:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Newflash: Jesse has always been an a$$hole.

:aicmon:

Assholish enough to poison little kids?

While Jesse was kind of a fukk up, his moral compass wasn't shot like Walts.

Jesse tries to convince Walt to go to the DEA and that he himself would go on the run with his money but Walt won't hear that resorting to engage in the cold blooded murder of the harmless nerd Gail. :wtf:

Also supposedly Walt isn't responsible for Jane Margolis's death after accidentally rolling her on her back and just watches as she chokes on her on vomit? (isn't that involuntary manslaughter :upsetfavre:)

For the flight crash he tries to downplay (so he knows he's responsible?) it to assorted students and staff in a school assembly. This only makes them more horrified, and these are people who aren't even aware that it's indirectly his fault.

Let's not forget that Walt started this whole shyt because he decides to engage in crime "for his family" when he had a better alternative. I don't give a fukk if he was cheated out of his work.

But nah, he decides to engage in and create a criminal empire instead. Walt is the bigger scumbag here so :pacspit: on him.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:aicmon:

Assholish enough to poison little kids?

While Jesse was kind of a fukk up, his moral compass wasn't shot like Walts.

Jesse tries to convince Walt to go to the DEA and that he himself would go on the run with his money but Walt won't hear that resorting to engage in the cold blooded murder of the harmless nerd Gail. :wtf:

Also supposedly Walt isn't responsible for Jane Margolis's death after accidentally rolling her on her back and just watches as she chokes on her on vomit? (isn't that involuntary manslaughter :upsetfavre:)

For the flight crash he tries to downplay (so he knows he's responsible?) it to assorted students and staff in a school assembly. This only makes them more horrified, and these are people who aren't even aware that it's indirectly his fault.

Let's not forget that Walt started this whole shyt because he decides to engage in crime "for his family" when he had a better alternative. I don't give a fukk if he was cheated out of his work.

But nah, he decides to engage in and create a criminal empire instead. Walt is the bigger scumbag here so :pacspit: on him.

Jane manipulated Jesse into extorting Walt because of their drug habit. Walt saw an opportunity to get rid of Jane without having to lay a finger on her and bring Jesse back. You act like he shoved that needle on her arm. Jesse is more responsible for Jane's death than Walt. Jesse the junkie made someone with a terrible heroin addiction get back on the needle after how long she's been clean? Walt has to be cold, shrewd and manipulative. The underworld isn't for the faint of heart. Gail was a casualty of war; there was no way around it. Dude made a tons of money cooking meth to be distributed for illicit purposes. Just because he rationalizes cooking meth in a safe and organized way doesn't justify him getting thousands of people hooked off of his product. No one is good per say in Breaking Bad.