Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Also, I think a lot of yall are forgetting about the whole Hank and Jesse subplot. Hank hates that dude and got fired for beating his ass... what's going to happen when Hank finds out that Jesse is a key player in the meth game and that he works for Walt?

Daps
he flushed it

Nah son he put it behind his outlet in his bedroom and put the mantle in fort of the mantle and replaced it with salt and put it in the cigarette. Then he dropped it on the floor for the Roomba to pick it up quick. Walt is a dangerous motherfukker because hes a genius.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
he flushed it

wrong.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have seen an interesting theory about how they start cooking again....this isn't a spoiler, because it was just an idea I seen before the first ep even came out. I dunno if the theory is accurate but recent pics and that new promo make me think it's right, so I'm gonna spoil tag it....

A pic leaked a while back:

episode-3-walt-jesse.jpg

That looks like VAMONOS PEST on the back of Jesse's shirt. Could he be an exterminator? What does that have to do with meth?

Well, exterminators sometimes do what is called a "tent fumigation", aka they seal a house in a big rubber tarp so none of the pesticide leaks into the neighborhood....

Fumigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Tent_fumigation.jpg

In the latest promo, you can see what looks like a mini-lab surrounded by plastic....

lab.png

Are you guys seeing what I do? A fake bug extermination company that sets up a lab inside a house, cooks a batch of meth, and moves to the next house. Tent fumigation usually takes 24 hours, so they have plenty of time to cook. I assume the fumes would kill any bugs present, too.

Could be wrong, but a cool idea.

Fred.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Remember when Mike was bout to put a bullet in Walts head on the season 3 finale?

nikka was straight up being a bytch, calling Jesse to make sure he merked that weird nerd dude.

This chick knew she was about to be merked and took it like a G, all she wanted was for her body to be found

That chick's gangsta >>>> Walts