Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
walt definitely begged for his life more than once. does he really have the upper hand? it seems to me the only reason he's alive is because jesse wants him alive.
Wait a sec? really Jessie, the junkie, the one who got beat up by Hank, Tuco, Crazy 8, the guy who has badger, skinny Pete and the dead Combo as a team, that Jessie who is a pawn used by everyone, his girl Jane, Gus and Walt, that jessie is the muscle and brians of this team right? Jessie taught Walt the cook, handled Tuco, handled Gus's goons on the street. :usure: That jessie. FOH

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Wait a sec? really Jessie, the junkie, the one who got beat up by Hank, Tuco, Crazy 8, the guy who has badger, skinny Pete and the dead Combo as a team, that Jessie who is a pawn used by everyone, his girl Jane, Gus and Walt, that jessie is the muscle and brians of this team right? Jessie taught Walt the cook, handled Tuco, handled Gus's goons on the street. :usure: That jessie. FOH

Jessie been a bytch, but he done saved Walt's ass more than once. On his word, Walt would be dead already.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Walt had no f@cks to give early on, and he's only gotten more gangsta since then

4640325433_eee0c09971_o.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mike Da Gawd!! Grade A example of how to keep yo mouth shut!!

And yo real rap I CAN'T STAND fukkING WALT. Aaron Paul is such a great actor. He delivered that crying scene perfectly. And Walt is just playing with this mans emotions..... I really hope Jesse is the one left standing when all this is done. He's just a pawn of Walt's at this point.

But yea even though i hate Walt that just means the writer's are doing their jobs!!! Breaking Bad is such a good show!

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

:sitdown:

nikka Jesse saved Walt's ass and Walt saved Jesse. Hell Jesse could of had Walt offed at ANYTIME. He just needed to say the word to Gus. Also Jesse knows the formula now. He doesn't need Walt to cook. He's with Walt at this point just cause of sheer loyalty.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
nobody needs walt breh. he's basically overstaying his welcome...running around annoying the shyt outta everybody lol

i want him to meet lydia though. that shyt will be crazy

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Skyler is the reason I can't NOT root for Walt tho.

Skyler catching it the worst out of anyone right now. Those past 2 scenes with Walt and Skylar was on some skin crawl shyt.

Walt telling this bytch to give me the p*ssy and throw your feelings in the bushes!:birdman:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Skyler catching it the worst out of anyone right now. Those past 2 scenes with Walt and Skylar was on some skin crawl shyt.

Walt telling this bytch to give me the p*ssy and throw your feelings in the bushes!:birdman:

Price she pays for giving Ted half a milli plus letting him :deadhorse: det azz

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
nobody needs walt breh. he's basically overstaying his welcome...running around annoying the shyt outta everybody lol

i want him to meet lydia though. that shyt will be crazy

I'll agree if Mike was 100% down with teaming with Jesse to keep cooking for the long haul. Jesse knows the formula now, but he ain't a real killer even though he has notches on his belt. Walt is cold to icing somebody and will do it without any emotion. Jesse has that now with Mike, but it remains to be seen if Mike is down for the long-haul or not.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:sitdown:

nikka Jesse saved Walt's ass and Walt saved Jesse. Hell Jesse could of had Walt offed at ANYTIME. He just needed to say the word to Gus. Also Jesse knows the formula now. He doesn't need Walt to cook. He's with Walt at this point just cause of sheer loyalty.
So Jessie became a chemist? He can set up a lab without Walt? He can set a real lab like Gale did? The Jessie who cooked a 96% batch while Walt cooked 99.8% according to Gale:rudy:. Jessie was being used by Gus last year, Gus stated he does not work with Junkies and Jessie being so emotional would turn to it quick if things went wrong. He broke down over Brock and that is not even his kid, he went to the vial when Tomas got killed to hype himself up to kill those 2 guys, he was a junkie until Gus made him a hero with that fake robbery. Give Walt credit, you see him cry over Hank getting shot?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
So Jessie became a chemist? He can set up a lab without Walt? He can set a real lab like Gale did? The Jessie who cooked a 96% batch while Walt cooked 99.8% according to Gale:rudy:. Jessie was being used by Gus last year, Gus stated he does not work with Junkies and Jessie being so emotional would turn to it quick if things went wrong. He broke down over Brock and that is not even his kid, he went to the vial when Tomas got killed to hype himself up to kill those 2 guys, he was a junkie until Gus made him a hero with that fake robbery. Give Walt credit, you see him cry over Hank getting shot?

Didn't Jessie cook that pure when Gus took him down to Mexico? Jessie also knows the whole formula, he just might not know what to do if something goes wrong or conditions are not normal.