Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I have seen an interesting theory about how they start cooking again....this isn't a spoiler, because it was just an idea I seen before the first ep even came out. I dunno if the theory is accurate but recent pics and that new promo make me think it's right, so I'm gonna spoil tag it....

A pic leaked a while back:

episode-3-walt-jesse.jpg

That looks like VAMONOS PEST on the back of Jesse's shirt. Could he be an exterminator? What does that have to do with meth?

Well, exterminators sometimes do what is called a "tent fumigation", aka they seal a house in a big rubber tarp so none of the pesticide leaks into the neighborhood....

Fumigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Tent_fumigation.jpg

In the latest promo, you can see what looks like a mini-lab surrounded by plastic....

lab.png

Are you guys seeing what I do? A fake bug extermination company that sets up a lab inside a house, cooks a batch of meth, and moves to the next house. Tent fumigation usually takes 24 hours, so they have plenty of time to cook. I assume the fumes would kill any bugs present, too.

Could be wrong, but a cool idea.

Fred.

:whoo::ohhh:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
I have seen an interesting theory about how they start cooking again....this isn't a spoiler, because it was just an idea I seen before the first ep even came out. I dunno if the theory is accurate but recent pics and that new promo make me think it's right, so I'm gonna spoil tag it....

A pic leaked a while back:

episode-3-walt-jesse.jpg

That looks like VAMONOS PEST on the back of Jesse's shirt. Could he be an exterminator? What does that have to do with meth?

Well, exterminators sometimes do what is called a "tent fumigation", aka they seal a house in a big rubber tarp so none of the pesticide leaks into the neighborhood....

Fumigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Tent_fumigation.jpg

In the latest promo, you can see what looks like a mini-lab surrounded by plastic....

lab.png

Are you guys seeing what I do? A fake bug extermination company that sets up a lab inside a house, cooks a batch of meth, and moves to the next house. Tent fumigation usually takes 24 hours, so they have plenty of time to cook. I assume the fumes would kill any bugs present, too.

Could be wrong, but a cool idea.

Fred.

the gawd fred came through and crushed the buildings :ohhh:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does anyone think Jesse might off himself this season? the way he was crying saying I don't know whats wrong with me... If Walt manipulates him to the point where someone else close to him dies, that would be a :to: moment in this show

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt basically took that p*ssy at the end of the episode.

:shaq:

Somebody needs to edit that scene with this song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5yNB6HC33Y]Give Me That - Webbie [with lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

:russ:

Fred.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
about gus being gay "open to interpretation" means, in a nutshell, WHAT fukkING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I wouldn't be surprised to see Walt and Hank play out like this

Hank - You had my partner on payroll but not me Walt

Walt - I already had you my payroll, how do you think was paying your medical bills. :lolbron:

Hank - :merchant:

Us at home watching - :mindblown: :ooh::ohhh:

Walt will blackmail Hank into not turning him in by saying look at your sarge who got fired because of his relationship with Gus. How do you think it's going to look when a DEA's brother in law in making meth and using that money to pay your medical bills.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i'll be honest MIKE is the only reason i'm watching to see this shyt unfold...

WALT is getting way to gased up (no pun intended) in this show....he needs to get dropped

The way MIKE handled Hank and punk ass Gomez at the DEA office was :youngsabo:

like he was giving a clinic in "KEEPING YO GOTTDAMN MOUTH SHUT"

anybody about to be interrogated need to watch that and study it

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Remember when Mike was bout to put a bullet in Walts head on the season 3 finale?

nikka was straight up being a bytch, calling Jesse to make sure he merked that weird nerd dude.

This chick knew she was about to be merked and took it like a G, all she wanted was for her body to be found

That chick's gangsta >>>> Walts
Are you watching the same show as everyone else? Walt faked that hold thing to reach Jessie, he has cancer already and he going to be scared to get shot? What you want him to give up? He had the upper hand again, he had Jessie as a back-up who slow Gus plans up, She had no moves left, she put a hit on him and it failed, her hand was played. Walt played him Mike , you don't see that? When Walt was in the dessert with Gus did he beg for his life? Nope he just wanted his family to be safe. Gus made a mistake by not killing him right there, you let a guy with nothing too lose off the hook, 1 who is a genius, he will win.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
walt definitely begged for his life more than once. does he really have the upper hand? it seems to me the only reason he's alive is because jesse wants him alive.