BREAKING: Americans Vote UK as Best Country in the World (USA voted 3rd Best) - Poll by US News And World

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Americans have an huge uk obsession. I've seen it in real life too.

As painful as it is to say, UK dudes would have their way with American women. Name one famous American white women who hasn't been with some ugly cac uk dude. and I bet u that Desmond dude will be the one to inpregnant Lori Harvey. UK brehs would run threw black American women too. my cousin homie brough his relative from the uk over and took him to function back in the day. soon as he open his mouth, it was a wrap.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
UK is a country? what is england?
A country within a country really.

The U.K. is the country. England is a state within that country with autonomy that operates as its own country.

England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland make up the U.K.

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
ZbvcCQA.png

A little surprised Canada is so low.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
UK is a dump.....especially since brexit:scust:
I’ve never been there so I can’t really say much, but it be so crazy how there will be polls and studies done but one person will always try to go against the grain, like your opinion stands up against however many others said otherwise…

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never been there so I can’t really say much, but it be so crazy how there will be polls and studies done but one person will always try to go against the grain, like your opinion stands up against however many others said otherwise…

I been to UK so i am speaking from experience...London, Birmingham and Coventry.....bad weather, overpriced, crowded and politically unstable(3 diffrent leaders in 5 months)...i am not trying to go against the grain its reality...i visited France too and thought that was a better experience. Not everybody gonna like the same shyt

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I been to UK so i am speaking from experience...London, Birmingham and Coventry.....bad weather, overpriced, crowded and politically unstable(3 diffrent leaders in 5 months)...i am not trying to go against the grain its reality...i visited France too and thought that was a better experience. Not everybody gonna like the same shyt
Understood. So just say you don’t like it. Don’t say “it’s a dump” when collectively, our own people are saying it’s better than our country. So if it’s a dump, I guess we’re in something like a shythole?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I can see why Americans chose the UK.. they really don’t know London outside of central london hood as fukk

My wife and sister was out there and they stayed in zone 1 central london.. shyt was lookin like downtown Brooklyn with the gentrification lol

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

so you think the uk is second best in the world .. behind france
ag.png
?

:ehh:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I've always wanted to visit England, rest of the UK, not really, but I can't imagine living there :skip:

I don't want to be surrounded by cacs who look like the cast of Red Dwarf or those asians y'all got