BREAKING: Americans Vote UK as Best Country in the World (USA voted 3rd Best) - Poll by US News And World

s@n

All Star
Daps
I knew it was healthcare.

My uncle lived in Florida 20 years and moved back over when he found out he had cancer.

Had all his treatment done on The NHS.

I met a wheelchair user from Philly who couldn’t stop gushing over our public transport.

She was thoroughly impressed because our buses have a slope that rolls out for wheelchair users - I was like, “doesn’t America already have this stuff?”

She’s like, “NO!” :gucci:
To be fair, that's someone from Philly. Philly is a fukking dump. Boston and Tokyo have the two best health systems in the world, and MassHealth picks up a ton of health care cost that other states don't, i.e. childbirth. The UK also doesn't have fluoridated water systems, hence the average grill looking like it does. Nowhere is perfect.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what::mjtf:

brehs on here love the uk.
So yall voted?

The brehs here that love UK are from the UK :mjlol:

I have zero desire to go there to visit, eat the food, watch the shows, listen to the lingo/music, mess with the women, nothing…

UK folks aren’t bad to me, but it’s clear af who voted

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
To be fair, that's someone from Philly. Philly is a fukking dump. Boston and Tokyo have the two best health systems in the world, and MassHealth picks up a ton of health care cost that other states don't, i.e. childbirth. The UK also doesn't have fluoridated water systems, hence the average grill looking like it does. Nowhere is perfect.
The average grill has nothing to do with the water - it’s caused by Brits being insouciant about flossing and oral health in general.

Getting teeth checked every 3 months here is free and a lot of people just shrug it off.

s@n

All Star
Daps
The average grill has nothing to do with the water - it’s caused by Brits being insouciant about flossing and oral health in general.

Getting teeth checked every 3 months here is free and a lot of people just shrug it off.
That’s even worse, then