BREAKING: Americans Vote UK as Best Country in the World (USA voted 3rd Best) - Poll by US News And World

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I

I didn't only focus black Americans. You know that. That's why you conviently left out white people when you were listing the ethnicities I should talk about.

I didn't say only. Why are you so focused on Black Americans? I know you mentioned white folks. But why even mention Black Americans? What is or was the purpose? I don't understand. Hispanics are the biggest minority group in this country but Black Americans are mentioned, why? It doesn't make sense. Really not trying to be one fukk shyt with you but I'm trying to understand why we are always used as examples. I don't understand it. It just doesn't make sense in this thread. We don't leave our blocks, neighborhoods, cities or states and we don't have passports. Why are we being mentioned?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I didn't say only. Why are you so focused on Black Americans? I know you mentioned white folks. But why even mention Black Americans? What is or was the purpose? I don't understand. Hispanics are the biggest minority group in this country but Black Americans are mentioned, why? It doesn't make sense. Really not trying to be one fukk shyt with you but I'm trying to understand why we are always used as examples. I don't understand it. It just doesn't make sense in this thread. We don't leave our blocks, neighborhoods, cities or states and we don't have passports. Why are we being mentioned?
because I want to mention black americans. damn.

you wrote all that for nothing because i will keep doing what I want

now write some more paragraphs for me :wow:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
because I want to mention black americans. damn.

you wrote all that for nothing because i will keep doing what I want

now write some more paragraphs for me :wow:

I'm not trying to stop you from doing anything. I'm just trying to understand the obsession. That's it, that's all.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
America has too many rising internal problems going on emotionally, socially, and politically (among other things) to ever be number one these days.

It's just delusion. You'd have to be deliberately ignoring all of the above while living in a bubble. It seems like whoever the people who participated in the poll are just being honest 🤷🏾‍♀️ and not voting on some pretentious pride type of steez.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Not shocking to me that Americans want to live in a place with universal healthcare.

I knew it was healthcare.

My uncle lived in Florida 20 years and moved back over when he found out he had cancer.

Had all his treatment done on The NHS.

I met a wheelchair user from Philly who couldn’t stop gushing over our public transport.

She was thoroughly impressed because our buses have a slope that rolls out for wheelchair users - I was like, “doesn’t America already have this stuff?”

She’s like, “NO!” :gucci:

Last edited: