BREAKING: Americans Vote UK as Best Country in the World (USA voted 3rd Best) - Poll by US News And World

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Of course this dumbass forum takes the dailymail seriously

OP: "us news link"
vHshzxi.png

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Americans have an huge uk obsession. I've seen it in real life too.

As painful as it is to say, UK dudes would have their way with American women. Name one famous American white women who hasn't been with some ugly cac uk dude. and I bet u that Desmond dude will be the one to inpregnant Lori Harvey. UK brehs would run threw black American women too. my cousin homie brough his relative from the uk over and took him to function back in the day. soon as he open his mouth, it was a wrap.

Why in the hell are you talking about Black Americans? What about Mexican Americans? What about Indian Americans? What about Native Americans? What is the obsession about? Why are we constantly brought up? shyts weird

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Why in the hell are you talking about Black Americans? What about Mexican Americans? What about Indian Americans? What about Native Americans? What is the obsession about? Why are we constantly brought up? shyts weird
Fukk up fakkit. I talk about who I want to. Now get sassy some more.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I
Nah, I'm trying to understand the obsession. There are so many other people to focus on and discuss but you're focused on us. Why is that?
I didn't only focus black Americans. You know that. That's why you conviently left out white people when you were listing the ethnicities I should talk about.