BREAKING: Americans Vote UK as Best Country in the World (USA voted 3rd Best) - Poll by US News And World

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Most Americans have never been outside of America so this survey is worthless. It's easy to fantasize about some place you've never been

our envoy has done well

hm.png

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'll grow up after your mama and grandmama stop using my dikk to brush their teeth. Tell Daisy and Edith to learn to douche next time a man comes through.

The fact that the Andrew Tate fanboy would tell anyone to grow up is hilarious

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You’re definitely not a Brit.

That’s the whitest way (not even white from major cities in England) I have ever seen anyone combine “the mandem” & “ya/you dun know” together.:russ:

my kinte cloth wearing suya guzzling cousin . with all respect this is not your area of expertise :hubie:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Not many "passport bros" places on that list.

Y'all like that bottom of the barrel shyt. Sleepin' on mattresses made out of eucalyptus leaves and goat skin:mjlol:

Reminds me of one breh I know who moved out to the middle of Indiana somewhere near Fort Wayne talking about “they love me out here” when this man is doing nothing but fukking fat bytches the size of Rikishi and loud mouth white trash hoes with sunkist color teeth :scust: living in a damn two story with the door missing and dogs and cats pissing and shytting everywhere. Felt like I gotta take a show every time he text me. Nasty fukker

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
my kinte cloth wearing suya guzzling cousin . with all respect this is not your area of expertise :hubie:

Better relax before I switch.

I just told you my observation as a Brit cos you mixed the slangs wrongly & it’s weird. All you needed to do is acknowledge that you erred & keep it moving.

You’re not from the UK & you’re cosplaying what you don’t know perhaps cos you watched “Top Boy”.

You live in Romania - claim your shyt & stop faking the funk.