Breaking: Active Shooter situation in Chicago; Police officer, gunman and 2 others dead

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
my wife works at a hospital in the west loop and i gotta say that its mighty odd that they just trained her for this exact type of situation a couple weeks ago..crazy
Please don't let alex Jones get hold to this post.

Let's add to the conspiracy, 1 witness says it was 2 shooters shooting at each other, another says it was 1 shooter shooting at a woman.

City of Chicago just graduated 300 new police officers.

It's all a huge set up :troll:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shea butter vs pro black social media, round 12 going to lit for the next couple weeks :wow:
Word on the street it was an active shooter drill last month in this same area :ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm::patrice: not to be on my usual tin foil wave:troll: but I think the city trying kick sum off this city is too damn connected to bs&corruption it's so many cops out here n feds:whoo: one think I've learned is real ppl die in fake movies. Mass shootings is getting too normalized now once we see headlines we play the is the shooter a cac or a brother. I usually don't put my biz online but we had a meeting at my gig on possible emergency evacuation type situation or future terroristic things (pipe bomb ritual before the midterm elections) I knew some was goin to happen in either at my jobsite or in the city this was back in late july:ufdup: :lupe:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
4 now reported dead in the mercy hospital shooting . A doctor , pharmaceutical assistant , and a police officer were killed . Along with the gun man who was described as a 30 year old white or Hispanic male armed with an assault rifle . The 911 audio recordings stated that when the first calls came in a man with a gun was arguing with his girlfriend . Then shots fired by the police and offender and it sounded like he was first confronted by police in the parking lot and then moved back inside . #riptothevictims. Witnesses said he was armed with a handgun but the cops claimed an assault rifle

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dispatch told all us paratransit drivers to leave the area and wouldn't say why...saw on google a nikka shooting and put that foot on the pedal something serious

:duncanwhoanow:
:ohhh: be safe out here Breh.

I work downtown & that's one thing I worry about. They got all these security in suits with no weapons. :francis: