Breaking: Active Shooter situation in Chicago; Police officer, gunman and 2 others dead

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
bu bu bu yaaaaaas get you a zaddy and your life will great sis

:damn:

Uhh of course coli would have posts like this.

She broke up with him in October but this crazy guy kills her she was committed to her community she never worked on Sundays and was mentoring black youth to medicine.

But she dates a crazy hispanic so we must have jokes

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Uhh of course coli would have posts like this.

She broke up with him in October but this crazy guy kills her she was committed to her community she never worked on Sundays and was mentoring black youth to medicine.

But she dates a crazy hispanic so we must have jokes

tenor.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We're at the point in America where no place is safe. There have been mass shootings in schools, churches, mosques, synogogues, hospitals, malls, baseball diamonds, and other supposedly "safe" areas.
I think we've had one mass shooting each month this year. The truly sad part is we're becoming desensitized to the violence. As for me, God bless the victims, but I'm not upset about this shooting. I'm not sad, not angry, not grieving; I'm just wondering when and where it's going to happen next. That's not normal. The wholesale slaughter of innocent people IS NOT something that should be expected or accepted!
But that's where I am, & that's where we are as a nation. Yeah, this shooting will make the morning news; and trump will offer the usual "thoughts and prayers" without action. After that, it's on to the next.
Stay safe.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if he was on something when he did this.

You know how "loco" these dudes can be....and they are known for using these types of hardcore drugs.

Another note. Latin dudes are extremely possessive and prideful when it comes their women. The idea of a woman leaving them will drive them nuts.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
not to speculate but this idiot probably thought the doctor was going to be his meal ticket and couldn't handle getting kicked to the curb.

A lot of this swirling whites, hispanics and asian men have a real disdain for black women, he probably felt like he was doing her a favor by dating her...how dare her not want to marry him
Exactly,

He went back into the hospital looking for more people to kill after he shot his ex multiple times. I don't know the ethnicity of the other woman he killed, but he shot another female coming off an elevator.

RIP to the innocent