Breaking: Active Shooter situation in Chicago; Police officer, gunman and 2 others dead

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Uhh of course coli would have posts like this.

She broke up with him in October but this crazy guy kills her she was committed to her community she never worked on Sundays and was mentoring black youth to medicine.

But she dates a crazy hispanic so we must have jokes

I know this news is fairly new, so I am waiting for nikkas to talk shyt about this.
ER residency is so fukken hard. RIP to this wonderful woman and the others that were killed.

bedwenches so damn hard headed :francis:

:why: what the fukk does that even mean?

Breh so excited to use the word "bedwenches" that he aint even making sense. :mjlol:

Watch this shooting just disappear from the news in 2 days. :mjcry:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Uhh of course coli would have posts like this.

She broke up with him in October but this crazy guy kills her she was committed to her community she never worked on Sundays and was mentoring black youth to medicine.

But she dates a crazy hispanic so we must have jokes
:umad: a crazy white hispanics yes

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Right on cue to defend the right of swirling, that's like the only thing y'all care about :mjpls:

I am not defending it, I don't even swirl...all I am saying is that his comment is stupid because black women are killed by black men as well.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I am not defending it, I don't even swirl...all I am saying is that his comment is stupid because black women are killed by black men as well.
Historically speaking the only men who have given a fukk about black women for the past 500 years are black men while cacs have raped and killed millions of you.

That's y'all problem...STOP speaking ill of black men. shyt isn't even comparable

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Historically speaking the only men who have given a fukk about black women for the past 500 years are black men while cacs have raped and killed millions of you.

That's y'all problem...STOP speaking ill of black men. shyt isn't even comparable

I am only speaking the truth. You can get mad about it all you want. Again I am not caping for non-black hispanics or white men, just pointing out his comment was stupid.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I am only speaking the truth. You can get mad about it all you want. Again I am not caping for non-black hispanics or white men, just pointing out his comment was stupid.
Would you concede that black women are SAFEST with black men?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I imagine most instances of Black women dying in cases of homicide is at the hands of Black men. Domestic violence is largely intraracial as opposed to interracial.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The victim blaming I’m seeing in these comments are ridiculous. That’s the same shyt these white boys say whenever a black man rapes or kill a white woman they were dating, when in actuality, domestic violence is mostly committed by those of the same race as the victim. The blame should ALWAYS fall on the offender.

He didn’t kill her because she was black. He killed her because he was a p*ssy. He killed a black woman, a white woman, and a Hispanic man.