Breaking: Active Shooter situation in Chicago; Police officer, gunman and 2 others dead

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
38 minutes ago
/U/StealthyStalkerPanda's comment on the /r/news post:
*Active Shooter Incident Plan at Mercy Hospital, 25th/Michigan, multiple people shot including an officer.
*The active shooter was described as a white or Hispanic male with an assault rifle
*Offender seems to be down with a GSW to the head . *Scanner thinks there could be another shooter, this is unclear, typical second shooter confusion
*One person shot in the parking lot, an officer shot in the lobby, one person shot somewhere else in hospital property, perhaps others wounded
*Seem to be victims as well as people throughout the hospital, I'm reluctant to name specific locations within the hospital from the scanner.
*The shooter is down inside the hospital
*The wounded officer is in critical condition
*Now on EMS Plan 3, the highest level of EMS Plans in the City of Chicago

black ppl dont usually gone on rampage shootings thats why its surprising

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Chicago Tribute ain't slick.

This is what they have right below the story

TdcKLky.png

That’s the Chicago paper for you, they extensive as fukk with they crime reporting. If you get shot in the foot or get grazed by a bullet up there they gonna have your full name, age and the block of the street that you stay on, all on full blast. I won’t even try to compare my cities streets to Chicago, but they don’t report that small shyt down my way, you pretty much have to get straight up murdered, and even then if ain’t if in the right part of town they won’t mention it. Chicago reports everything tho, lot of them numbers in those “Labor Day Wknd in Chicago” keeping score articles you read is dudes who already done been released from the hospital by the time you reading that article. The media glorifies a lot of that shyt up there. It sells papers. SMH

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
38 minutes ago
/U/StealthyStalkerPanda's comment on the /r/news post:
*Active Shooter Incident Plan at Mercy Hospital, 25th/Michigan, multiple people shot including an officer.
*The active shooter was described as a white or Hispanic male with an assault rifle
*Offender seems to be down with a GSW to the head . *Scanner thinks there could be another shooter, this is unclear, typical second shooter confusion
*One person shot in the parking lot, an officer shot in the lobby, one person shot somewhere else in hospital property, perhaps others wounded
*Seem to be victims as well as people throughout the hospital, I'm reluctant to name specific locations within the hospital from the scanner.
*The shooter is down inside the hospital
*The wounded officer is in critical condition
*Now on EMS Plan 3, the highest level of EMS Plans in the City of Chicago

One of the folks in that reddit post are saying dude rolled up on one woman and shot her.

Then shot her again on the ground. May have premeditated.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
apparently somebody murked their girlfriend in the parking lot then ran up in the hospital blasting.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
dont care about negs breh. look at my rep.fukk is that goin do?

id rather make people smile than get more pissed at this already fukked up world. as long my posts make 1 person giggle, i did my job for the day :salute:
respect:ehh:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Uh, that is exactly the case here, what else are we supposed to assume with the few details given? :gucci:

black ppl dont usually gone on rampage shootings thats why its surprising

It sounded like two people shooting at each other and some type of domestic dispute when ppl first started telling me bout it.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
That’s the Chicago paper for you, they extensive as fukk with they crime reporting. If you get shot in the foot or get grazed by a bullet up there they gonna have your full name, age and the block of the street that you stay on, all on full blast. I won’t even try to compare my cities streets to Chicago, but they don’t report that small shyt down my way, you pretty much have to get straight up murdered, and even then if ain’t if in the right part of town they won’t mention it. Chicago reports everything tho, lot of them numbers in those “Labor Day Wknd in Chicago” keeping score articles you read is dudes who already done been released from the hospital by the time you reading that article. The media glorifies a lot of that shyt up there. It sells papers. SMH
"If it bleeds it leads"