Breaking: Active Shooter situation in Chicago; Police officer, gunman and 2 others dead

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only black folks be at mercy like that...it’s 2018, I don’t kno why nikkas wouldn’t be naturally suspicious of any cac or Mexicac just casually in one of our areas.

Messed up part is even if a breh had thumper on scene you’d probably be better off not doin shyt because you’d be a hero but you’d become the “active shooter” to these clown ass cops and fukk around and get killed...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
everything is about race in this section.

Active shootings, Library closes, the mcribs are back, Amber rose twerk videos - all of it will include cac this cac that, mjpls this mjpls that.

its honestly tiring. like look at my avi. He smiling. smile.
hit dog huh?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
everything is about race in this section.

Active shootings, Library closes, the mcribs are back, Amber rose twerk videos - all of it will include cac this cac that, mjpls this mjpls that.

its honestly tiring. like look at my avi. He smiling. smile.

CAC

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
From witnesses on the scene they saying it was 2 people shooting in the parking lot before the police even came, the police arrive and they start shooting at the police, then they ran into the hospital and started shooting.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Breh if her ex is a cac n her new man a brotha :ohhh: can't wait til the news spin this story

I can't wait til after nye I'm heading down to atl for a month at least I ain't gotta worry bout bs, 12&gun fire for a month :mjgrin:
shea butter vs pro black social media, round 12 going to lit for the next couple weeks :wow: