Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
By that logic every person who speaks a romance language is Hispanic :skip:

My friend, a simple google meaning to the word "Hispanic" and you will find all denotative meanings just co-signed what I said just now.

Spaniards and Portuguese are Hispanics. They CALL themselves that.

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
:heh: since when? Never heard that in my life breh. And anyway we're talking about Brazil, not Portugal :dahell:

Who was colonized by who?

I have a Portuguese friend who calls himself that and calls all Spaniards/Portuguese "Hispanics".
As does my French fiance, and his French family and friends.
Are you serious breh?

Brazil colonized by Portugal.
You two share similarities in culture.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I have a Portuguese friend who calls himself that and calls all Spaniards/Portuguese "Hispanics".
As does my French fiance, and his French family and friends.
Are you serious breh?

Brazil colonized by Portugal.
You two share similarities in culture.

Breh, do you even have any idea of where I'm from? :dead:

Anyway, as I have been to Portugal and have Portuguese friends, I never heard them call themselves "Hispanics", but I was asking because maybe it's different elsewhere.

Still, I don't know why you're talking about Portugal when the thread is about Brazil (Do Brazilians call themselves Hispanics? I would be suprised)

And the point you make about "Portuguese = Latin":wtf: therefore "Portuguese = Hispanic" is :aicmon: at different levels. So everyone speaking a romance language is Hispanic to you, including your French fiancée?

Valkcross

Banned
Daps

Anyway, as I have been to Portugal and have Portuguese friends, I never heard them call themselves "Hispanics", but I was asking because maybe it's different elsewhere.

Still, I don't know why you're talking about Portugal when the thread is about Brazil (Do Brazilians call themselves Hispanics? I would be suprised)

And the point you make about "Portuguese = Latin":wtf: therefore "Portuguese = Hispanic" is :aicmon: at different levels. So everyone speaking a romance language is Hispanic to you, including your French fiancée?

Simple answer: THE DENOTATIVE MEANING OF HISPANIC SAYS THAT PORTUGUESE IS INCLUDED IN THE HISPANIC GROUP.

He's half Catalan so YES he is.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Simple answer: THE DENOTATIVE MEANING OF HISPANIC SAYS THAT PORTUGUESE IS INCLUDED IN THE HISPANIC GROUP.

He's half Catalan so YES he is.

Wow, never would've thought a Catalan would call himself Hispanic...Actually never heard ANYBODY in Europe call themselves "Hispanics", it's a US denomination.

Your "Latin-Romance language = Hispanic" logic is still bs tho, but I guess you know that because obviously French, Italian and Romanian also stem from Latin, and obviously none can be called "Hispanic" . And I still don't know how any of this relates to Brazilians (not Portuguese, Catalans or other Europeans) calling themselves Hispanics or not. :yeshrug:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
Wow, never would've thought a Catalan would call himself Hispanic...Actually never heard ANYBODY in Europe call themselves "Hispanics", it's a US denomination.

Your "Latin-Romance language = Hispanic" logic is still bs tho, but I guess you know that because obviously French, Italian and Romanian also stem from Latin, and obviously none can be called "Hispanic" . And I still don't know how any of this relates to Brazilians (not Portuguese, Catalans or other Europeans) calling themselves Hispanics or not. :yeshrug:

:dahell: That's news to me

Latin European and South American culture are somewhat related because of the colonisation.. I thought this was pop knowledge?

Denotative meaning agrees with me. Sorry breh but this argument is over and I win. :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
brazil still has a larger black population percentage wise, cheaper real estate where you can get more bang for your buck, better weather and better looking women, and still less racism than america.

I think women from DC/MIA can compete....a 8 or above is a 8 in any country. Rio/DC/MIA are all around the same level....Rio probably has a edge because I'm assuming a lot of the people who live there are from there vs DC/MIA has a lot of people relocate from other places. Bahia is a step above those mentioned. I haven't been to those other cities in the US to form an opinion. I will say Brazil seem to have a high number of attractive women per capita than here, but I don't know if that really matters if you can pull good looking women in the US.

When you add in the characteristics and demeanor of the women there vs here, the women of Brazil just blow the women here out the water however. Women in DC look good, they just have trash personalities.
Its not that bad breh. I've spent about a month in Salvador, rented a car the entire time, been out at night....never had any problems.

Man these dudes, just want to justify their fear of traveling outside the country..
Every country has its flaws, all you have to do is pick one and you can find articles or examples of that flaw, post it here and say see this is all the country has to offer, and how this is the worse than anywhere else, then you get 4 pages of people who have never been cosigning and saying how this proves their point, and how all the good things now mean less cuz of this well known flaw.. smh

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:dahell: That's news to me

Latin European and South American culture are somewhat related because of the colonisation.. I thought this was pop knowledge?

Denotative meaning agrees with me. Sorry breh but this argument is over and I win. :manny:

What is news to you? That no one in Europe calls themselves "Hispanics", or...that there are other languages that stem from Latin than Spanish and Portuguese? :beli:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I leant Italians and Romanians are Hispanic on the Coli today :dead: