Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Prynce

Daps
My friend, a simple google meaning to the word "Hispanic" and you will find all denotative meanings just co-signed what I said just now.

Spaniards and Portuguese are Hispanics. They CALL themselves that.
:snoop: Hispanic is just for people from Spanish speaking countries. You are confusing Hispanic with Latino. Brazilians are latin but they are not Hispanic.

Daps
i was never under the illusion Brazil was a utopia for blacks but after doing some research it seems our Afro Brazilian brethren have the same ills(crack epidemic, marginalization, street violence, police brutality,etc) of the AA community but on steroids...the image of happy negros samba dancing during Carnival without a care in the world is far from reality..other than a few exceptions cac's live lavish down there while black are 3rd world status.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Maybe one day our great great grandkids won't be looked on by the rest of the world like we're the bottom. But that only happens if we develop black countries. It's the only way. Africa is the only way.

Realest shyt i ever read on the coli.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I have a Portuguese friend who calls himself that and calls all Spaniards/Portuguese "Hispanics".
As does my French fiance, and his French family and friends.
Are you serious breh?

Brazil colonized by Portugal.
You two share similarities in culture.

Can I dikk you down :lupe:

Please :lupe:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Of course Brazil is racist as fukk it was built off of slavery/genocide and indigenous people subjugation/genocide dealt out by those Portuguese renaming cacs who called it Brazil. Even the Argentinian president was quoted as saying something to the effect of not having the black problem like Brazil. And it's racist as fukk over there to the descendent of African slaves who were shipped to Argentina. Black Argentinians get it the worst and their an extreme minority. Cuz back in the 1800s the Argentinian generals would put the black soldiers in the front lines on purpose to kill the black (slave)soldiers. When their was epidemics the Argentinians wouldn't medicate the black slaves. So that's why the black population is so low over there. The shyt disgust me like when the Dominican Republic president order the murder of 30,000 Haitians in DR(1937). And the motherfukker was partially African through his white black admixed Haitian grandmother. Or the Mongolian supremacy over the blacks in the Philippines or Malaysia and Papa New Guinea(Papua). This shyt happens to us everywhere we are. I wish all of us throughout the diaspora could unite and create like our own nation state, some shyt that we actually control from top to bottom and have a fukking military to back it up. But even trying is scary to most of us because we don't die for what we believe in. As long the generation ahead of us prospers. An ideal situation for us sounds outlandish doesn't it? :mindblown::mjpls:

The c00ns got to die first. Then the ones that mistreat Haitians and Africans, like Cuba and the DR and even Brazil at times.