Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Crab in the barrel mentality, dudes don't want to feel like they're missing out so they shyt on you and put you down for it to make themselves feel better about it.

My friend been out in Colombia almost 4 months now, he pulled a good amount of pretty chicks in NYC, but the ones he's fukking with in Colombia at least look like an entire level above them, and they stay at his place cooking :francis: Most of the Colombian dudes still live at home with their parents, so he's cleaning up. Of course people questioned why he'd go...

okay-agreeing-approval-s.gif

I'm going to Colombia next month....

w/ my girl though :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the US and brazil have equal amount of beautiful women

the difference is brazil has a looooooot more 7s
no the difference is the avg woman ain't shyt.. and there's a lot more in the US

we always talk about these 1-10 ratings.... well 5 would be avg right?

well the avg woman in america is 5'4 and 166 pounds... she also comes with an american attitude.. most likely white (72%).. and basically all around american values

the avg brazilian woman is 5'3 and 136 pounds... so right there.. they already starting off with a 30 pound weight advantage off top

then you get into race... well the avg brazilian, TO US, looks foreign, darker skin than here, nice hair, still has a lot of black features, etc etc etc

their culture is that of the "take care of your man and the house" type of culture. so they tend to be a little nicer, not all about money, not all about our american way of life

so it all adds up... and when/if people go, that's what they notice.. you don't hop off the plane and enter heaven.. you see a lot of fine women in the airport you leave from and when you land in rio

the difference is, what they actually look like and more important, how they treat you when you come up to talk to them

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He ain't lying.....I seen the pics :wow:

@Malta @Poitier I think I changed my mind....Was at work bored and was thinking about the question in this thread. While I still pretty much stand by what I said, i think the sheer quantity of attractive girls in Brazil is what put them over the US. What I mean is, yea 8s and above here are just as good as 8s and above there. But I seen a good number of 8s there who work low wage jobs. Here a lot of the times women in those jobs aren't all that attractive and have weight issues.

You don't want to see the Indonesian girls either, it's the trade off to working like 15-20 hours a week I guess :russ: I'll always talk about my friends quality of life in Indonesia, you'll never hear a peep out of me about the women from the pics he sends :dead:

Brazil has a smaller population and is more condensed. Also less diverse. I cannot buy this :manny:

More women of color though, it's more condensed with a higher portion of the population being the types of women we like so you're constantly like :yes: when you're out. And like @Venem pointed out, the average Brazilian female is 30lbs lighter than the average American. If you're comparing the cream of the crop then everywhere is going to be on the same ground honestly, but there's just MORE of them. And ontop of all that, it's a sun culture, it's like if Miami were the size of an entire country.

@Mike Ock what part of Colombia? If you're going to Cali or Medellin your chick is going to feel insecure :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I might have to put that on hold, I now live with my paag (who cooks for me every night) and wrap things up next year. We will see, I never set anything in stone, but its looking more and more like I'm here long term......:wow:
My nikka... What do you do again :lupe:

I've actually begun to give up on America. I got an interview for a job in Cuba that I'm actually hoping I get, and was supposed to go to DR but trip got scrapped, so I might be trying to go to Colombia as well..

I thought about Japan but it's expensive unless you shack up with a rich chick over there

But i don't see me settling down with a chick out here in the states. It's pretty much hopeless I think

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the US and brazil have equal amount of beautiful women

the difference is brazil has a looooooot more 7s
and a lot more black and mixed women. you guys have 90 million black people we only have 35 million. its like going to africa but without the 20 hour plane ride, brazil is only 6 - 8 hours away.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
and a lot more black and mixed women. you guys have 90 million black people we only have 35 million. its like going to africa but without the 20 hour plane ride, brazil is only 6 - 8 hours away.

90 million full blooded Africans, or 90 million mixed race people with some Black sprinkled in here and there??

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
90 million full blooded Africans, or 90 million mixed race people with some Black sprinkled in here and there??
negros. prados are even more. over 120 million estimated. so 90 mil + 120 mil. theyve got some insane numbers, I dont know why folks are worried about the cacs, they're a small minority. whereas in america they are the vast majority 72% (excluding cac hispanics)

AAs are admixed themselves, so you'll blend in almost everywhere and maybe even stand out in the darker regions like bahia. when I was around darker brazilian they said I had a different "brown" than them, like they could sense I was different by my movements, skin tone and look. not sure how, but thats what they said. cac brazilians, because of how I dressed assumed I was prado. They'd walk up and start talking to me in portuguese til they saw me :merchant: then realized I was a tourist. that only fueled their curiosity even more and I was invited everywhere.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
negros. prados are even more. over 120 million estimated. so 90 mil + 120 mil. theyve got some insane numbers, I dont know why folks are worried about the cacs, they're a small minority. whereas in america they are the vast majority 72% (excluding cac hispanics)

AAs are admixed themselves, so you'll blend in almost everywhere and maybe even stand out in the darker regions like bahia. when I was around darker brazilian they said I had a different "brown" than them, like they could sense I was different by my movements, skin tone and look. not sure how, but thats what they said. cac brazilians, because of how I dressed assumed I was prado. They'd walk up and start talking to me in portuguese til they saw me :merchant: then realized I was a tourist. that only fueled their curiosity even more and I was invited everywhere.

What are Prado's, Mixed people?? All I got when I googled was a municipality in Brazil named Prado.
If they are mixed and theres 120 million of them, and 90 million negros, then that means in Brazil a mixed person is not considered 'Black'..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What are Prado's, Mixed people?? All I got when I googled was a municipalit thy in Brazil named Prado.c
If they are mixed and theres 120 million of them, and 90 million negros, then that means in Brazil a mixed person is not considered 'Black'..
correct, like most of the planet

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I watch a lot of footy(soccer), and from what Ive seen Brazilians are either 100% straight African or some weird mix..

Original Man
ramirez-chelsea.jpg

Prado?
images
well yea what else would they be? they have all spectrum heck they even have the largest japanese population outside of japan.

brazil is literal melting pot, america might be more diverse, but as far as actual 'mixing and melting' no one is more mixed than the brazilians.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
well yea what else would they be? they have all spectrum heck they even have the largest japanese population outside of japan.

brazil is literal melting pot, america might be more diverse, but as far as actual 'mixing and melting' no one is more mixed than the brazilians.

I suspect the Japanese population in Brazil is singular and only fukk with each other..

The Germans that ran off to settle in Latin America after ww2 did not race mix, and actually engaged in incest to keep themselves pure thus weakening their blood..

The only Europeans present there what would engage in mixing are likely only the Portuguese.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I suspect the Japanese population in Brazil is singular and only fukk with each other..

The Germans that ran off to settle in Latin America after ww2 did not race mix, and actually engaged in incest to keep themselves pure thus weakening their blood..

The only Europeans present there what would engage in mixing are likely only the Portuguese.
Portuguese have been there for centuries more than other European groups

I don't know anyone from this generation that has married strictly within their immigrant ethnicity

Brazil is confused as to why the U.S. made such a big deal over Obama being mixed