Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bruh, he sends me messages on Whatsapp every week or two, the last one was a brown skin chick with massive titties and a pretty ass face, she's a dentist from Cali, Colombia. She cooks for him every morning & night, looks incredibly good and from what he told me she doesn't expect much from him other than spending time with her when he can.

All the women he's shown me are just :wow: I can see why you're going to settle in South America :francis:
I might have to put that on hold, I now live with my paag (who cooks for me every night) and wrap things up next year. We will see, I never set anything in stone, but its looking more and more like I'm here long term......:wow:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
13 pages really ? :stopitslime:

Bruh, he sends me messages on Whatsapp every week or two, the last one was a brown skin chick with massive titties and a pretty ass face, she's a dentist from Cali, Colombia. She cooks for him every morning & night, looks incredibly good and from what he told me she doesn't expect much from him other than spending time with her when he can.

All the women he's shown me are just :wow: I can see why you're going to settle in South America :francis:

baddest women on that continent

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I might have to put that on hold, I now live with my paag (who cooks for me every night) and wrap things up next year. We will see, I never set anything in stone, but its looking more and more like I'm here long term......:wow:

You out in the world, you already winning :wow:

13 pages really ? :stopitslime:

baddest women on that continent

I've been to Colombia, never been to Cali or Medellin, looks like I should have gone though :francis:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

:duck::duck:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
This is well known. In the special 10 year anniversary of City of God. One of the cast members said there has been no progress for blacks in Brazil. None

White Brazilians pretend racism doesn't exist

Go to 1:52

black people have to do for self.

even white people admit blacks are better looking.

yall stop going with the flow and create your own flow of power, success, and beliefs

one would think that, a white person saying to a black person to bleach is disrespectful and arrogant - maybe deep insight the black person might be view palely better...but that is not good on a community or psyche

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I got two friends abroad, one in Indonesia messing with ugly broads, and another in Colombia with good looking ones. If you find it hard to believe a dude that pulled bytches in the US is now pulling bytches abroad (He speaks Spanish) I don't know what to tell you :francis:

Just bustin your balls :troll:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

I got two friends abroad, one in Indonesia messing with ugly broads, and another in Colombia with good looking ones. If you find it hard to believe a dude that pulled bytches in the US is now pulling bytches abroad (He speaks Spanish) I don't know what to tell you :francis:

He ain't lying.....I seen the pics :wow:

@Malta @Poitier I think I changed my mind....Was at work bored and was thinking about the question in this thread. While I still pretty much stand by what I said, i think the sheer quantity of attractive girls in Brazil is what put them over the US. What I mean is, yea 8s and above here are just as good as 8s and above there. But I seen a good number of 8s there who work low wage jobs. Here a lot of the times women in those jobs aren't all that attractive and have weight issues.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

@Malta @Poitier I think I changed my mind....Was at work bored and was thinking about the question in this thread. While I still pretty much stand by what I said, i think the sheer quantity of attractive girls in Brazil is what put them over the US. What I mean is, yea 8s and above here are just as good as 8s and above there. But I seen a good number of 8s there who work low wage jobs. Here a lot of the times women in those jobs aren't all that attractive and have weight issues.

Brazil has a smaller population and is more condensed. Also less diverse. I cannot buy this :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

the US and brazil have equal amount of beautiful women

the difference is brazil has a looooooot more 7s