Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Pardo (doesn't claim black) in Brazil

article-1291031-0A408F63000005DC-68_468x354.jpg

Black in the US

usatsi_76609711.jpg

:yeshrug: If Neymar was in America, he'd be Black and Curry would be Pardo....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Pardo (doesn't claim black) in Brazil

article-1291031-0A408F63000005DC-68_468x354.jpg

Black in the US

usatsi_76609711.jpg

:yeshrug: If Neymar was in America, he'd be Black and Curry would be Pardo....

caua-reymond-30anos-02g.jpg

Neymar is not representative of the average pardo :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

What exactly is this supposed to prove? :lupe:

And I'm glad you used Ronaldo, since that's what falls under Pardo in Brazil while this -

Klay-Thompson.jpg

Is black in the US :mjpls:

Just go to Brazil and see for yourself, damn near everyone in this thread who has been will echo the sentiments that there are a shytload of black people...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is this supposed to prove? :lupe:

And I'm glad you used Ronaldo, since that's what falls under Pardo in Brazil while this -

Klay-Thompson.jpg

Is black in the US :mjpls:

Just go to Brazil and see for yourself, damn near everyone in this thread who has been will echoing the sentiments that there are a shytload of black people...

Where has Klay said he marks Black? :comeon:

Most pardos in Brazil would mark Latino here....there are more people that are 60%> African in America :francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Where has Klay said he marks Black? :comeon:

Most pardos in Brazil would mark Latino here....there are more people that are 60%> African in America :francis:

How do you know this? :lupe:

And why are you trying to make this a competition? They are our cousins, a lot of them look up to us, and here you are trying to kick sand in their faces :francis:

Afro-Brazilian women look better doe :troll:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How do you know this? :lupe:

And why are you trying to make this a competition? They are our cousins, a lot of them look up to us, and here you are trying to kick sand in their faces :francis:

Afro-Brazilian women look better doe :troll:

Not kicking sand in their face but the claims of them being the biggest Black population out of Africa is exaggerated and overstated.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
4 million slaves to Brazil, 490,000 to America.

The 90 million is coming from the same place the US census counts mixed people as Black.
90 million is a gross overstatement. Pardo is ANY mixed raced person (phenotype only)

ap-brazil-panama-wcup-soccer.jpg
of the nonwhites guys here inly Ramires wpuld be "preto". Neymar and luiz gustavo are both pardo but look very different

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
According to the census, 7.6% of Brazilians said they were black, compared with 6.2% in 2000, and 43.1% said they were mixed race, up from 38.5%.

Of that 43.1% you can take an educated guess at how many of em really belong in that 7.6 category, and of the 50% that identify as white I reckon quite a large number are really pardo or black. Hell go to POF and do a quick filtered search of the 'white' women in Brazil and see what comes up :pachaha:
dont stay too long though :whew:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Of that 43.1% you can take an educated guess at how many of em really belong in that 7.6 category, and of the 50% that identify as white I reckon quite a large number are really pardo or black. Hell go to POF and do a quick filtered search of the 'white' women in Brazil and see what comes up :pachaha:
dont stay too long though :whew:

I've met people who I appear like a regular black person tell me they were white.....but their sister was black

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people spent the last millennium convincing the world we're the scum of the Earth. That shyt don't just go away.

We just need a few of us on this black excellence wave so we can grow something for ourselves in Black run countries. Brazil is not that.

Maybe one day our great great grandkids won't be looked on by the rest of the world like we're the bottom. But that only happens if we develop black countries. It's the only way. Africa is the only way.
I feel you, but I have come to the conclusion that the real reason we are losing, even in Africa, is because we are all under the illusion of religion. We follow religions that were made to keep our minds sleep. Islam, and Christianity, are war religions, and we are the ones who were conquered. I really think its some type of knowledge that these religions contain that keeps those who are following, lost. Whites follow these religions as well, but they get some benefit from them because the few who understand this secret knowledge come from them, so of course whites as a whole gain some type of beneift. The rest don't. It doesn't mean whites aren't negatively effected, its just that their negative effects is a false belief in how the world truly is, and its history. WE ALL ARE UNDER AN ILLUSION BECAUSE OF THESE TWO RELIGIONS.

I truly believe once we free our minds from these war religions, we will wake up to what is going on, and work to better ourselves using what works. Everything we do now, is just offshoots of what our conquerors do or did. That's why it's so easy for our shyt to get knocked down or taken over when we do big things.

Last edited: