Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
well yea what else would they be? they have all spectrum heck they even have the largest japanese population outside of japan.

brazil is literal melting pot, america might be more diverse, but as far as actual 'mixing and melting' no one is more mixed than the brazilians.
did you see any of the japanese brazilians when you were there? i saw two... both had me like :blessed:

you haven't seen life until you seen a woman with the perfect blend of latin, black and asian blood :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Racism in brazil has been going on for years, decades... in the last 10 years it has garnered more attention..

there's been protest throughout brazil for years about the lack of afro-brazilian women on covers of magazines and walk ways for modeling.. there been complaints about white wash tv and the lack of jobs and resources for blacks

brazil is no different from the U.S. for blacks... u dudes and chicks has just been focus on ass and t*ts...

ask @Malta and @honestly?
Decades :mjlol: try hundreds and hundreds of years

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
@Mike Ock what part of Colombia? If you're going to Cali or Medellin your chick is going to feel insecure :francis:

Yup, Medellin is one of my stops for 3 days. My girl's already talkin about how beautiful the women are out there, from looking at things online. She jokingly said those will probably the only women she'll ever do a three-some with. So now i'm like :patrice:....

giphy.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
where are you get this 90 million number? there's 15 million self described blacks in Brazil while the majority (86 million) are the pardos which range in phenotype and African/Amerindian ancestry according to Wiki

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
where are you get this 90 million number? there's 15 million self described blacks in Brazil while the majority (86 million) are the pardos which range in phenotype and African/Amerindian ancestry according to Wiki

im reading some :mjlol: "statistics" and opinions on this last page like :skip:

a lot of those pardos would be considered black in the U.S imo.....but all u can do is go by what people identify with..outta over 200 million Brazilians, theres a lot more than 15 million black ones but u just gotta let them cook...and the other 100 million identify as white but again...in the U.S., a lot of them would not be considered white...

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
You don't want to see the Indonesian girls either, it's the trade off to working like 15-20 hours a week I guess :russ: I'll always talk about my friends quality of life in Indonesia, you'll never hear a peep out of me about the women from the pics he sends :dead:

More women of color though, it's more condensed with a higher portion of the population being the types of women we like so you're constantly like :yes: when you're out. And like @Venem pointed out, the average Brazilian female is 30lbs lighter than the average American. If you're comparing the cream of the crop then everywhere is going to be on the same ground honestly, but there's just MORE of them. And ontop of all that, it's a sun culture, it's like if Miami were the size of an entire country.

@Mike Ock what part of Colombia? If you're going to Cali or Medellin your chick is going to feel insecure :francis:

PM me breh now i'm curious

Every time yall talk about Columbia I want to go, I just know 0 spanish and know some portuguese so I just stick with Brazil.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Brazil is seeing a a large increase in Black people in their census that outpaces birth rates, which means more and more black people are starting to self identify as black.

Just think about this logically, there were 10x as many slaves brought to Brazil as the US, and they abolished slavery last.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
PM me breh now i'm curious

Every time yall talk about Columbia I want to go, I just know 0 spanish and know some portuguese so I just stick with Brazil.

Colombia is dope as hell man and the flights are much cheaper ($572 right now to Barranquilla on June 27th). Spanish is easier to learn than Portuguese and you could always pipeline.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Brazil is seeing a a large increase in Black people in their census that outpaces birth rates, which means more and more black people are starting to self identify as black.

Much of it is also quadroons and octoroons claiming Black for welfare, too.

Just think about this logically, there were 10x as many slaves brought to Brazil as the US, and they abolished slavery last.

More waves of Euro immigration and a Whitening program.

No one would sanely argue that most Afro Brazilians are as African genetically as AAs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Much of it is also quadroons and octoroons claiming Black for welfare, too.

Not in the Northeast :yeshrug:

More waves of Euro immigration and a Whitening program.

No one would sanely argue that most Afro Brazilians are as African genetically as AAs.

We'll never know that for certain until a DNA test is done on a significant part of the population, and to be clear, in the Northeastern part of Brazil they are a lot more closely linked to Africans by way of culture than African Americans.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not in the Northeast :yeshrug:

We'll never know that for certain until a DNA test is done on a significant part of the population, and to be clear, in the Northeastern part of Brazil they are a lot more closely linked to Africans by way of culture than African Americans.

Its a lot less of them in the NE than AAs:yeshrug:

Its like saying there are more Black people in America than Sudan :troll:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Ok......so where is this 90 million number coming from tho. Slaves died at a higher rate in Brazil than the US and many blacks intermarried into white

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Its a lot less of them in the NE than AAs:yeshrug:

Its like saying there are more Black people in America than Sudan :troll:

If there were a "pardo" classification in the US, the Black population in the US would lose a significant portion :yeshrug: You're comparing two different societies one of which has the one drop rule, to another where people didn't even take pride in being black until recently :francis:

And whats with the division :whoa:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Ok......so where is this 90 million number coming from tho. Slaves died at a higher rate in Brazil than the US and many blacks intermarried into white

4 million slaves to Brazil, 490,000 to America.

The 90 million is coming from the same place the US census counts mixed people as Black.