Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
that was actually THEIR VIP that they invited us into... then took us to another big ass party and introduced us to lil ze and chilled... then took a bunch of clothes we had and modeled it for us.... and we didn't pay them shyt... and they didn't act like their shyt didn't stink afterwards...
:wow:

they dont treat us like this back home. :mjcry:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
I feel you. white women do it (kenya and islands), white guys do it (Thailand entire economy based off it), black women do it (islands and italy), and are praised for it, why can't we? soon as we start talking about going overseas and having fun folks start talking about "oh them girls ugly (which they never say to nerdy white guys)" "oh yall just swagless and gameless so you just going overseas to exploit" maybe folks just wanna be happy for once? get the same attention extremely attractive people get (because we live in a superficial society) cats just wanna be happy.

Personally I don't need to go abroad to get attention, in fact, bullshyt aside, I get the MOST attention in LA because Im a typical north hollywood nikka, its my home I know our style and lingo. I just travel because I like the discovery aspect, but I totally understand when I go to Brazil or the Philippines and I see brothas trying to find more traditional women, I get it.

amount of women he pulled, those are A LOT of freaking women, it also helps brazil has a 6 to 1 ratio women to men :pachaha:

LOL for me it's the Southwest European countries :dead:
Yes America is quite superficial imo, but glad you do well here breh. Although your type of personality and look would be liked any where. You have a quite charismatic persona to you. :handshake:

Brazilian men definitely don't have to worry about men stealing their women if the ratio is that bad :heh:
How come most mixed countries have a higher ratio of women?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
LOL for me it's the Southwest European countries :dead:
Yes America is quite superficial imo, but glad you do well here breh. Although your type of personality and look would be liked any where. You have a quite charismatic persona to you. :handshake:

Brazilian men definitely don't have to worry about men stealing their women if the ratio is that bad :heh:
How come most mixed countries have a higher ratio of women?
Yea them italians and french go bananas for black women.

I think I just get a lot of attention because I'm generally just a happy guy. Folks like that energy, I can never ever walk around thinking Im inferior because Im black "racist they dont like me, Im on the bottom of the list", on the contrary I walk around with a lot of confidence BECAUSE Im black, we the swaggiest nikkas on the planet, aint nobody gonna tell me nothin, when I enter a club abroad I know them swagless white dudes is mad as hell. :heh:

I remember in venezuela these rich venezuela cacs were like "man, these girls are going to chase you, you're black AND you're from america, black with money is a lethal combo" its unfortunate AA men are blind to this fact. *sigh* I hope one day we realize our full capacity, its the reason I spend so much time arguing the point on here.

Im not sure why they have a lot of women, south america in general have a lot more women for some odd reason. Venezuela and Colombia are the same, thats why they say latin women have crazy firey jealousy, I would too if the competition were that stiff. The men arent known for being attractive either, so you just see the finest girls fighting over some dude that looks like Hugo Chavez, that shyt was a mind fukk :mindblown:
and you think when a clean cut african american comes around town they not gonna hop on? lets be serious :usure:

Last edited:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
Yea them italians and french go bananas for black women.

I think I just get a lot of attention because I'm generally just a happy guy. Folks like that energy, I can never ever walk around thinking Im inferior because Im black "racist they dont like me, Im on the bottom of the list", on the contrary I walk around with a lot of confidence BECAUSE Im black, we the swaggiest nikkas on the planet, aint nobody gonna tell me nothin, when I enter a club abroad I know them swagless white dudes is mad as hell. :heh:

I remember in venezuela these rich venezuela cacs were like "man, these girls are going to chase you, you're black AND you're from america, black with money is a lethal combo" its unfortunate AA men are blind to this fact. *sigh* I hope one day we realize our full capacity, its the reason I spend so much time arguing the point on here.

Im not sure why they have a lot of women, south america in general have a lot more women for some odd reason. Venezuela and Colombia are the same, thats why they say latin women have crazy firey jealousy, I would too if the competition were that stiff. The men arent known for being attractive either, so you just see the finest girls fighting over some dude that looks like Hugo Chavez, that shyt was a mind fukk :mindblown:
and you think when a clean cut african american comes around town they not gonna hop on? lets be serious :usure:

Don't forget them Spaniards. although that's more in a rape-y kind of way. :merchant:

True, blacks got the most swag on the planet. I have to admit I've been sleep on most black american men, but most of them are pretty cool and have a lot more natural swagger and confidence than most cacs I've meet. I guess it's because I didn't inherit that swag most black americans have and I just come off as try hard and awkward. :mjcry:

LOL I remember reading german/nordic dudes saying they're loved more than black men in South America.. yeah for some reason I thought that was a huge lie. i always hear a lot of Central/South American girls at my school saying how much they love black men. White men aren't too popular these days. Hell, I even know a good amount of Eurasian/Asian girls who adore black men. :skip:

Caribbean may have higher ratio of women too I think. Not sure on that though.

Lmao most South American men are really basic :dead: The women often look a thousand time better. I guess the mixture of mulatto/mestizo genes doesn't translate well on men.. or s omething.. they get their thirstiness from their Spaniard side for sure though

Btw, how did you get all the money to travel places/ I want to travel North Africa/Middle East/Central Asian countries some day. I hope it's not too dngerous. have you been in those places?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I feel you. white women do it (kenya and islands), white guys do it (Thailand entire economy based off it), black women do it (islands and italy), and are praised for it, why can't we? soon as we start talking about going overseas and having fun folks start talking about "oh them girls ugly (which they never say to nerdy white guys)" "oh yall just swagless and gameless so you just going overseas to exploit" maybe folks just wanna be happy for once? get the same attention extremely attractive people get (because we live in a superficial society) cats just wanna be happy.

Personally I don't need to go abroad to get attention, in fact, bullshyt aside, I get the MOST attention in LA because Im a typical north hollywood nikka, its my home I know our style and lingo. I just travel because I like the discovery aspect, but I totally understand when I go to Brazil or the Philippines and I see brothas trying to find more traditional women, I get it.

amount of women he pulled, those are A LOT of freaking women, it also helps brazil has a 6 to 1 ratio women to men :pachaha:

You aint never lied, about nothing you said. I get so tired of people saying that, and bad part is so many people eat that shyt up, then try to clown you for wanting to go.... and the worst part is, this is something that I have only experienced from black people men and women..

for all those "I don't need to go over there to get women" people, just imagine if you are pulling these princesses out here, imagine what you will get overseas. It would be on average better than your current group of chicks.. Also to your point, there may be some equally fine ass women in America (dime) their personality is usauly a 5 but overseas, these chicks be 10's in the face and the personality to match.. I mean why spend your whole life in the same clubs fukking with the same chicks when you can go overseas and do the same thing? its not cool to go overseas and chase women but its ok to do it everyday all day here:childplease:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Btw, how did you get all the money to travel places/ I want to travel North Africa/Middle East/Central Asian countries some day. I hope it's not too dngerous. have you been in those places?
www.cheaptickets.com

its not expensive you just have to know how to manipulate dates. my roommate back when I was 23 was a travel agent. I learned certain tricks from her, learned about hostels, how to find budget hotels but most of all because i used to travel for a company back in the days, i met loads of people globally, so whenever im going to a region i just hit them up, or they hook me up with a friend in the area and i have them scout a place to live or i go couch surf at their place. for example i went to tokyo for a week last nov. i only paid $600, the rest was food and taxi, i didnt have to pay for a place to stay because i already knew a cat that lived out there, a good friend i met years ago off a messageboard from london who used to couch surf at my place in LA back in the day, now we both live in asia. 7 days didnt have to pay for a place to stay and had someone to show me around.

someone off the coli came to visit 2 weeks ago, I linked him up with the same cat, then afterward he detoured out here, I have a guest room and my girl has a ride so we toured him around and he didnt have to pay for a place to stay nor was he on his own, china is way cheaper than japan so dude probably spent no more than $75 the entire week and we were out every day drinking like crazy. its all about networking and being outgoing.

but yall dont listen to me, too busy worrying about your skin color and who may or may not like you. Im just cool with everyone until they prove to me their on some other shyt. otherwise im just a social calm and cool cat.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
Sigged and repped. I hope everyone reads and understands your post. Staying in a white dominated society is suicide. It can't continue. It's time to end this shyt otherwise whites WILL win. Your solution is the only one that will work, and we're in a critical time where we HAVE to implement this. Waiting any longer will just widen the gap in cacs' favor.

You providing the resources to build this new society ?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
www.cheaptickets.com

its not expensive you just have to know how to manipulate dates. my roommate back when I was 23 was a travel agent. I learned certain tricks from her, learned about hostels, how to find budget hotels but most of all because i used to travel for a company back in the days, i met loads of people globally, so whenever im going to a region i just hit them up, or they hook me up with a friend in the area and i have them scout a place to live or i go couch surf at their place. for example i went to tokyo for a week last nov. i only paid $600, the rest was food and taxi, i didnt have to pay for a place to stay because i already knew a cat that lived out there, a good friend i met years ago off a messageboard from london who used to couch surf at my place in LA back in the day, now we both live in asia. 7 days didnt have to pay for a place to stay and had someone to show me around.

someone off the coli came to visit 2 weeks ago, I linked him up with the same cat, then afterward he detoured out here, I have a guest room and my girl has a ride so we toured him around and he didnt have to pay for a place to stay nor was he on his own, china is way cheaper than japan so dude probably spent no more than $75 the entire week and we were out every day drinking like crazy. its all about networking and being outgoing.

but yall dont listen to me, too busy worrying about your skin color and who may or may not like you. Im just cool with everyone until they prove to me their on some other shyt.
otherwise im just a social calm and cool cat.

man quit saying stuff I agree with, I am tired of dapping you today.. and I need to be put on to them $600 Tokyo tickets Please Mister

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You aint never lied, about nothing you said. I get so tired of people saying that, and bad part is so many people eat that shyt up, then try to clown you for wanting to go.... and the worst part is, this is something that I have only experienced from black people men and women..

for all those "I don't need to go over there to get women" people, just imagine if you are pulling these princesses out here, imagine what you will get overseas. It would be on average better than your current group of chicks.. Also to your point, there may be some equally fine ass women in America (dime) their personality is usauly a 5 but overseas, these chicks be 10's in the face and the personality to match.. I mean why spend your whole life in the same clubs fukking with the same chicks when you can go overseas and do the same thing? its not cool to go overseas and chase women but its ok to do it everyday all day here:childplease:

Crab in the barrel mentality, dudes don't want to feel like they're missing out so they shyt on you and put you down for it to make themselves feel better about it.

My friend been out in Colombia almost 4 months now, he pulled a good amount of pretty chicks in NYC, but the ones he's fukking with in Colombia at least look like an entire level above them, and they stay at his place cooking :francis: Most of the Colombian dudes still live at home with their parents, so he's cleaning up. Of course people questioned why he'd go...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Crab in the barrel mentality, dudes don't want to feel like they're missing out so they shyt on you and put you down for it to make themselves feel better about it.

My friend been out in Colombia almost 4 months now, he pulled a good amount of pretty chicks in NYC, but the ones he's fukking with in Colombia at least look like an entire level above them, and they stay at his place cooking :francis: Most of the Colombian dudes still live at home with their parents, so he's cleaning up. Of course people questioned why he'd go...
:lupe:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Colombia at least look like an entire level above them, and they stay at his place cooking :francis: .
when I stayed with my american homie in venezuela I woke up every day with a different chick making us breakfast, I'm sitting there like :wtf::noah:

ALL of them fine as hell, making breakfast in bikinis due to the extreme heat and lack of central ac.

eating omelettes with pineapple and rum at noon after a long night of partying, numb that hangover instantly and start the day crunk with fit women, felt like paradise. :mjcry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
when I stayed with my american homie in venezuela I woke up every day with a different chick making us breakfast, I'm sitting there like :wtf::noah:

ALL of them fine as hell, making breakfast in bikinis due to the extreme heat and lack of central ac.

eating omelettes with pineapple and rum at noon after a long night of partying, numb that hangover instantly and start the day crunk with fit women, felt like paradise. :mjcry:

Bruh, he sends me messages on Whatsapp every week or two, the last one was a brown skin chick with massive titties and a pretty ass face, she's a dentist from Cali, Colombia. She cooks for him every morning & night, looks incredibly good and from what he told me she doesn't expect much from him other than spending time with her when he can.

All the women he's shown me are just :wow: I can see why you're going to settle in South America :francis: