BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Sting ain't challenging for the world title at their 2nd biggest PPV of the year though :dwillhuh:

And he's there weekly :dwillhuh:

I still have no idea how you managed to make this about Sting vs Goldberg when it's about Bray Wyatt. Goldberg (and Vince) :flabbynsick: ass is the reason the fiend fell off fast as he did when he was one of the freshest characters they had had in ages.

You brought up Goldberg first.

If you only have Goldberg for only a few dates and only 2 actual matches a year how else are you going to use him?

Of course you'll put him in a high profile match.

Sting obviously has a different type of contract but that still makes my point of using people's star power/recognition to get eyes on your programs, i.e. draw.

It's promotion 101.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Dude is a great worker but I don't agree with him immediately going to AEW, bringing in all of these released guys is gonna start overshadowing the young talent that bought in initially. A guy like Sammy Guevara or a Wardlow might say fukk a new contract and go to the E.
i agree. its all happening too fast. bring in who will take things to the next level tho. I like bray but his matches have always bored me so i dont know. him with the Dark Order as an homage to Brodie would be nice tho.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You brought up Goldberg first.

If you only have Goldberg for only a few dates and only 2 actual matches a year how else are you going to use him?

Of course you'll put him in a high profile match.

Sting obviously has a different type of contract but that still makes my point of using people's star power/recognition to get eyes on your programs, i.e. draw.

It's promotion 101.
If you only have Goldberg for 2 matches a year and each match he comes back to challenge for a title and takes an L like he should he will lose credibility fast and no longer belong in those matches.

The last couple of times we saw him was him getting his ass bussed by Braun and then by Drew, So why should he even be challenging Lashley....?

You can be in a high profile match without challenging for a title.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It’s funny how everyone is parroting that Bray was shyt in the ring. He was over and he wasn’t as terrible as everyone suddenly seems to think. Plenty of muthafukkers sitting in their HOF who couldn’t wrestle for shyt.

Man, these nikkaz on here on that Dave Meltzer 5-star rating, Kenny Omega, Tokyodome bullshyt.

They're into gymnastics, not wrestling.

Wyatt was good enough to get over as fukk 3 different times and WWE fumbled the bag each time.

Vince McMahon is approaching Al Davis territory…and that’s not a good thing.

I've been saying this.

And just like with Al Davis, fans will keep making excuses for ineptitude

I'm still shocked at how badly the fumbled the Bray Wyatt character, primarily from the Wyatt family era. They oversaturated him with the promos that went on for too long and had him lose most of his major feuds. Book him strong, use him sparingly, and protect the character, and Wyatt could have been to WWE what Joker was to Gotham in a sense. They had a character that was the mixture of Joker & Jim Jones and somehow didn't fully capitalize. Very creative guy. Wish the best for him.

This.

He's the reason I started watching wrestling again back in 2013.

I saw a guy who could cut promos with pure menace like a prime Jake Roberts.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When the news first came, I thought it might have to do with the time he's had off which may or may not have to be with some mental health stuff hes dealing with. Others said it was an injury/medical thing and it started to feel serious. It might still be that and if thats the case it might be a situation where he's walking away from wrestling for now.

If however its a budget cut issue like some are reporting then I've got to believe is gonna sign him back up in 90 days like Samoa Joe or how they might be doing with Braun. Its still shytty cause I assime they gonna bring them back on cheaper deals. Not a fan of the Fiend and how he was booked but they invested a lot in dude to just cut him

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bray is the ultimate test in how people rate a wrestler after they leave WWE just because they show up somewhere else :pachaha:

Also :dead: at WWE using budget cuts as the reason for every release & people getting worked up about it
Heard Alexa Bliss is getting HEAT from the fans at long last!!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
And once again I knew July wasn't gonna leave us without some prime fukkery
full

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If you only have Goldberg for 2 matches a year and each match he comes back to challenge for a title and takes an L like he should he will lose credibility fast and no longer belong in those matches.

The last couple of times we saw him was him getting his ass bussed by Braun and then by Drew, So why should he even be challenging Lashley....?

You can be in a high profile match without challenging for a title.

Let him take the L. He should. He still brings eyes to the show for that time. That's all that matters to Vince as it should.

Silkk

Daps
Well guess what. This is run is likely that last time we will see him this year. Then we all can be happy.
I don’t mind dude coming back to do what he did to Ziggler or doing a legendary matchup like he did with Taker. He should definitely not be wrestling for their main titles though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t mind dude coming back to do what he did to Ziggler or doing a legendary matchup like he did with Taker. He should definitely not be wrestling for their main titles though.

With what they have now it's really all they can do. I frankly wish they would stop using Goldberg. I never said I liked them using him.

I just understand why they do from a business perspective.

Silkk

Daps
With what they have now it's really all they can do. I frankly wish they would stop using Goldberg. I never said I liked them using him.

I just understand why they do from a business perspective.
Goldberg vs Riddle > Goldberg vs Lashley