BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There should be a period at the end of your last sentence. Learn how to punctuate before you question my intellect, a$$hole.
Look, Throat Goat, the last time we debated, you took a whole hour of my time, and said nothing of value. You won't get that opportunity again.
Like I said, put me on ignore.
:mjlol: Yikes @ bringing up punctuation and following it up with this post. There, miiiight, just, be, a, few, too, many, commas, in, that, post, dog,

You can't write this stuff

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Every time someone says “it’s coming” it means it’s on the way within a short period of time. Doesn’t have to be instantly, but it’s on the way within a specific time frame closer to the present than the future.
That's subjective. If I say that death is coming for all of us; does that mean that death is around the corner, or does it mean that we will die after many decades?
Every wrestling promotion faces a downturn, and one day AEW will too. It could be next month, it could be 2 years from now. Either way, it's coming.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sorry about that, Breh. On the bright side, after 90 days you can sign to YouTube!

I’m going to Impact because Tony Khan isn’t returning my calls :mjcry:

On the real though, this is the wildest wrestling week in forever and I’m loving it :ohlawd:

I wasn’t even trying to watch Raw Monday but after what happened today and the fact that it’s in Chicago, I’m hyped for the show now :whoo:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I’m going to Impact because Tony Khan isn’t returning my calls :mjcry:

On the real though, this is the wildest wrestling week in forever and I’m loving it :ohlawd:

I wasn’t even trying to watch Raw Monday but after what happened today and the fact that it’s in Chicago, I’m hyped for the show now :whoo:
I can bet my life savings on it being the same dog shyt show it’s been for some odd years now brotha, this shyt ain’t gonna change shyt :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ComposedHopefulInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I can bet my life savings on it being the same dog shyt show it’s been for some odd years now brotha, this shyt ain’t gonna change shyt :mjlol:

No, I’m talking about the crowd, LMAO, I know the show is gonna be absolute dog shyt, I’m just there for the fukkery :mjlol:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
It’s funny how everyone is parroting that Bray was shyt in the ring. He was over and he wasn’t as terrible as everyone suddenly seems to think. Plenty of muthafukkers sitting in their HOF who couldn’t wrestle for shyt.

People also don't get that matches in WWE are agented by old cacs like Michael Hayes.
So it's not like they're going out there and wrestling on the whim.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I will say this, while his matches as the Fiend were not particularly good, but the with the first months of the Fiend character he was very creative, he was always creative, and he still tried to be creative even when the Fiend’s reputation took a hit, I know a lot of people will point to the Goldberg match as the moment he was ruined but I believe that was ruined once he got in the Universal Title picture. Putting him in the Universal Title picture was premature and it caused WWE to book themselves into a corner, I don’t really believe that we ever got to see The Fiend at his peak.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If he’s really a draw then why not put him on the Sept or Oct ppv to prove it?

Easy to wrestle at WM, RR, or SS and claim to be a “draw”. Lets see him draw some weekly ratings :heh:

I'm sure Tony wouldn't pass him up if Goldberg came to him.

We all know he'd sign him just like he did Sting.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
And both are true

1 - WWE hoards talented guys and do nothing with them. The backlash is because fans want the guys being hoarded to be rewarded for their talent instead of pushed aside

2 - When these talented guys are fired instead of being given something to do, people react negatively. Why wouldn’t they??

WWE’s problem is that they mismanage talent, place the blame solely on the talent, and then release the said talent. It’s a shytty cycle we know too well

Yeah I know it's why I said it.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Sums up how Ive been feeling these passed few hours. How they fumbled this is still just :mindblown: to me.

Have the highest selling merchandise and have the nerve to tell him the reason for his release is “budget cuts.” :pacspit: at that.

The fact that folks are making excuses AGAIN for WWE’s bullshyt is just :mindblown:

Bray is gonna be fine. But my God..this company keeps fumbling the bag and AGAIN giving up major talent to a company you don’t consider competition.

Vince McMahon is approaching Al Davis territory…and that’s not a good thing.

This a damn shame :snoop: