BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
People should go after her because it's her bosses fault?
Those are the same idiots you see bowing to Vince when he comes out.

tenor.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
still weird to me that dude's dad is IRS :mjlol:

:patrice: are they like the only large (more than 2-3 members) mid-tier wrestling family?

Harts: No need to list them

Von Erichs: No need to list them

Anoa'i/Maivia: No need to list them

Gurreros (outside of that bum Chavo jr): Mando, Chavo Sr, Eddie, Vickie

Windhams: Blackjack Mulligan, Barry Windham, Kendall Windham, Mike Rotunda/IRS, Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
when you're dealing with the absolute lowest caliber of human beings to ever draw a breath, this is what happens.

many in the pro-wrestling fan base are absolute trash. complete fools.

Yeah I agree. It's one of the many reasons I've haven't been to a live show since the late 90's.

That and everything is better on TV. :mjgrin:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:patrice: are they like the only large (more than 2-3 members) mid-tier wrestling family?

Harts: No need to list them

Von Erichs: No need to list them

Anoa'i/Maivia: No need to list them

Gurreros (outside of that bum Chavo jr): Mando, Chavo Sr, Eddie, Vickie

Windhams: Blackjack Mulligan, Barry Windham, Kendall Windham, Mike Rotunda/IRS, Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas
I can't really say because i still find out random wrestlers are related to each other somehow :mjlol:

like Jake the Snake had a brother and sister in the biz and their dad was grizzly smith

Honky Tonk Man and Jerry Lawler are cousins :mjlol: + Brian Christopher

Dusty Rhodes and his kids

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mickie James, who has been outspoken about how WWE treats their released talent on their exits, offered a reworked caption to WWE’s traditional “future endeavors” Twitter post.

“I think what you meant to say was: ‘Thank you so much for coming up with such an incredible gimmick (time & time again) one so cool & over, we really didn’t know how to book it right,” James wrote. “So we just gave it to someone else so we can still make ALL the money off of it & let you go.”

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People should go after her because it's her bosses fault?

She should tow the company line like Cena did, tow the company line like Seth does. Put your emotions aside on social media. If you sad about him going tell him privately in text. Voice your concerns to upper management in private. Superstars social media are for the fans, so if the E stans are really bout their brand, they should rightfully shyt on her. :troll: