Daps
Reppin
NYC
“I Was The Color Red, In A World Of Black White”

:wow:

ericace

Rookie
Daps
the tears for Bray is wild. his run is over. not everyone needs to stay in the E forever. move on.

Yeah it is wild, never been that into Wyatt.
His matches are always a chore to get through for me. Plus people used to always say that WWE always "mistreated" him and booked him poorly so now he's there anymore and go somewhere else

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: are they like the only large (more than 2-3 members) mid-tier wrestling family?

Harts: No need to list them

Von Erichs: No need to list them

Anoa'i/Maivia: No need to list them

Gurreros (outside of that bum Chavo jr): Mando, Chavo Sr, Eddie, Vickie

Windhams: Blackjack Mulligan, Barry Windham, Kendall Windham, Mike Rotunda/IRS, Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas

Armstrong family: Bullet Bob, Brad, Brian (Road Dogg), Scott (wrestler and ref) and Steve (don't think I ever saw him wrestle)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Maybe in 2011 but in 2021?! :mjtf: The nostalgia of Goldberg is gone, breh.

I agree but there's no way if Goldberg went to Tony Khan and wanted to be on one of their shows, PPVs that Tony would turn him down.

No way in hell that happens and people know it.

I just understand the business of using his recognition and name value.

It's the exact same thing they are doing with Sting and other veterans of the past.

It's what any wrestling promotion would do.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Let me pour out some liquor for the last WWE wrestler I cared about before I stopped watching.

What are they doing over there??

He is another victim of the InCenarator. People wanna big up Cena for nostalgia without realizing the amount of damage he's caused to other talents momentum.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I just understand the business of using his recognition and name value.

It's the exact same thing they are doing with Sting and other veterans of the past.

but do you really think there are hordes of former wrestling fans who are going to tune in now because Goldberg is wrestling for the title, 20 years past his prime?

AEW has been run terribly, but at least Sting isn't wrestling for their championship

there are plenty of ways to use someone's name value without devaluing the actual substance of your product

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
but do you really think there are hordes of former wrestling fans who are going to tune in now because Goldberg is wrestling for the title, 20 years past his prime?

AEW has been run terribly, but at least Sting isn't wrestling for their championship

there are plenty of ways to use someone's name value without devaluing the actual substance of your product

Yeah I'm not saying do what WWE is doing but to deny using Goldberg in any capacity would still be foolish if given the chance.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the most interesting, creative and charismatic guy wrestling has had since I don't know when.. he just couldn't translate it to great matches.

left with plenty of memorable moments but he could've been so much more.

I hadn't been watching (I wasn't watching fukkin bum ass CM Punk holding the belt for more than a year)
but The Shield vs The Wyatts pulled me in for a little bit.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just to show y’all how smart Meltzer is, I heard some clip on YouTube and he said he doesn’t know if Bray Wyatt would be a good fit for AEW. :mjlol:

Also said he doesn’t know if Vince has a clue about what’s going on in this wrestling war between WWE and AEW. Well Dave if that’s the case, there is NO FUKKING WAR. :russ: