BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I will say this, while his matches as the Fiend were not particularly good, but the with the first months of the Fiend character he was very creative, he was always creative, and he still tried to be creative even when the Fiend’s reputation took a hit, I know a lot of people will point to the Goldberg match as the moment he was ruined but I believe that was ruined once he got in the Universal Title picture. Putting him in the Universal Title picture was premature and it caused WWE to book themselves into a corner, I don’t really believe that we ever got to see The Fiend at his peak.
:patrice:That Hell In a Cell Match with Seth wasn't a good idea as well. Only good thing about that feud was Seth's hilarious selling of him being afraid of The Fiend...
bray-wyatt-fiend-scares-seth-rollins.gif
fiend-haunts-seth-rollins.gif

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I will say this, while his matches as the Fiend were not particularly good, but the with the first months of the Fiend character he was very creative, he was always creative, and he still tried to be creative even when the Fiend’s reputation took a hit, I know a lot of people will point to the Goldberg match as the moment he was ruined but I believe that was ruined once he got in the Universal Title picture. Putting him in the Universal Title picture was premature and it caused WWE to book themselves into a corner, I don’t really believe that we ever got to see The Fiend at his peak.
they couldn't wait to slapped the belt on him and sell merch

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Based on what…?

What are you basing Bill Goldberg being a draw in 2021 on?

That he's Goldberg. His star power. His name alone.

Like I said. You can't tell me any wrestling company wouldn't want the eyes and attention Goldberg would bring to their company.

If you say they wouldn't you are delusional.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah I know it's why I said it.

Got you lol

I thought you were oochie wally vs one mic’ing us lol

Because I mean both dual points seem like they’d contradict each other, but both are legit gripes somehow

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Sting has wrestled one midcard tag team match since coming back to AEW months ago, Why do you keep mentioning his name.....?

Because it's the same.

They use Sting for his recognition regardless if he wrestles or not.

Why else would you sign a 61 year old man if not for his star power and attention he will bring to the shows.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Oh damn. Didn’t see this one coming. Guess he’s AEW bound now. I really enjoyed his feuds with D-Bry, CeGOAT, and The Shield :manny: Kinda enjoyed the Orton #fukkery feud this year :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because it's the same.

They use Sting for his recognition regardless if he wrestles or not.

Why else would you sign a 61 year old man if not for his star power and attention he will bring to the shows.
Sting ain't challenging for the world title at their 2nd biggest PPV of the year though :dwillhuh:

And he's there weekly :dwillhuh:

I still have no idea how you managed to make this about Sting vs Goldberg when it's about Bray Wyatt. Goldberg (and Vince) :flabbynsick: ass is the reason the fiend fell off fast as he did when he was one of the freshest characters they had had in ages.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm still shocked at how badly the fumbled the Bray Wyatt character, primarily from the Wyatt family era. They oversaturated him with the promos that went on for too long and had him lose most of his major feuds. Book him strong, use him sparingly, and protect the character, and Wyatt could have been to WWE what Joker was to Gotham in a sense. They had a character that was the mixture of Joker & Jim Jones and somehow didn't fully capitalize. Very creative guy. Wish the best for him.