BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what you said, maybe it sounded better in your head.
:mjtf:Do you have not one iota of understanding of context? Do you have the slightest clue of the discussion we're having? Do you know where you are right now?

:mjlol: My. Goodness.

You argued that Tony Khan "couldn't resist Vince's sloppy seconds", presumably being guys who were released by WWE and subsequently signed by AEW. When the majority of said "sloppy seconds", e.g. Pac, Moxley, Brodie, FTR, Andrade, Black, BRAY WYATT (you know, the man this very thread is about), etc. were guys who were either wrestling on the indies/in other promotions for YEARS before HHH brought them into NXT, or in Bray's case, responsible for coming up with his own gimmick. To dumb it down for you, undeniable talents with or without Vince's help. Not one of them is a Vince McMahon creation. A true example of a Vince creation in the modern day is Baron Corbin. And I sincerely doubt AEW will be blowing up his phone if he gets released. :mjlol:

Even if you include Jericho, Show, Sting, Bryan/Punk, Booker T (who I don't even understand how you finessed into this conversation), etc. Those guys are all established talents before they stepped foot in the WWE. Vince's "sloppy seconds" were just other company's sloppy seconds that Vince scooped up after they were already established.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You said “coming,” which implies it could be approaching in the next 6-12 months. That’s not happening.

You didn’t say disown, but I used that word substitute for Shad dropping TK’s business. And When it comes to business, I wasn’t talking about his soccer team. :usure:
Does "coming" imply 6-12 months, or is that just your interpretation?
:jbhmm:

When it comes to business, I talked about Tony's businesses.
:manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjtf:Do you have not one iota of understanding of context? Do you have the slightest clue of the discussion we're having? Do you know where you are right now?

:mjlol: My. Goodness.

You argued that Tony Khan "couldn't resist Vince's sloppy seconds", presumably being guys who were released by WWE and subsequently signed by AEW. When the majority of said "sloppy seconds", e.g. Pac, Moxley, Brodie, FTR, Andrade, Black, BRAY WYATT (you know, the man this very thread is about), etc. were guys who were either wrestling on the indies/in other promotions for YEARS before HHH brought them into NXT, or in Bray's case, responsible for coming up with his own gimmick. To dumb it down for you, undeniable talents with or without Vince's help. Not one of them is a Vince McMahon creation. A true example of a Vince creation in the modern day is Baron Corbin. And I sincerely doubt AEW will be blowing up his phone if he gets released. :mjlol:

Even if you include Jericho, Show, Sting, Bryan/Punk, Booker T (who I don't even understand how you finessed into this conversation), etc. Those guys are all established talents before they stepped foot in the WWE. Vince's "sloppy seconds" were just other company's sloppy seconds that Vince scooped up after they were already established.
TL:DR
Not gonna read it, either. Once again, you're loud and wrong. Put me on ignore, thanks.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Does "coming" imply 6-12 months, or is that just your interpretation?
:jbhmm:

When it comes to business, I talked about Tony's businesses.
:manny:
Every time someone says “it’s coming” it means it’s on the way within a short period of time. Doesn’t have to be instantly, but it’s on the way within a specific time frame closer to the present than the future.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's "WWE hoards so many wrestlers"

It's also "I can't believe WWE released this wrestler"

:skip:

And both are true

1 - WWE hoards talented guys and do nothing with them. The backlash is because fans want the guys being hoarded to be rewarded for their talent instead of pushed aside

2 - When these talented guys are fired instead of being given something to do, people react negatively. Why wouldn’t they??

WWE’s problem is that they mismanage talent, place the blame solely on the talent, and then release the said talent. It’s a shytty cycle we know too well

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TL:DR
Not gonna read it, either. Once again, you're loud and wrong. Put me on ignore, thanks.
:mjlol: I can't even tell if you're trolling or just shockingly stupid. I'm leaning towards the latter

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nah

I refuse to believe they were planning his return then were like "nah we don't wanna pay you no mo"

He's gotta be brought back. Book it.

This is exactly what they did for Aleister Black. They had just brought him back to TV and were doing a series of promos and vignettes with concrete plans and they cut him out of the blue with the same reason given.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
he sold so much merch obviously something else going on. maybe bray got tired of vince's bullshyt and kept turning his ideas down. Bray has like 4 kids this sucks.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjlol: I can't even tell if you're trolling or just shockingly stupid. I'm leaning towards the latter
There should be a period at the end of your last sentence. Learn how to punctuate before you question my intellect, a$$hole.
Look, Throat Goat, the last time we debated, you took a whole hour of my time, and said nothing of value. You won't get that opportunity again.
Like I said, put me on ignore.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You telling me any other wrestling promotion wouldn't want Goldberg on one of their PPVs?

Of course he's a draw. Like I said, whether people like it or not, it's smart business.
If he’s really a draw then why not put him on the Sept or Oct ppv to prove it?

Easy to wrestle at WM, RR, or SS and claim to be a “draw”. Lets see him draw some weekly ratings :heh:

Last edited: