BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Since this is thecoli I have to do this.... ":mjtf:What is Clay Hyatt doing in the Impact Zone?"
:russ:
Great minds.:mjlit:
Who is that? Is that...could it be...Don, do you know who that is? Blackjack Wyatt Windham is in the Impact Zone!!!!!
tenor.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
AEW has some good momentum, but that slow period is coming. It always comes for wrestling companies.
I think Vince is counting on AEW signing all of these marquee releases until business slows down and Shad Khan cuts Tony off, and Tony starts writing those Paul Heyman checks. That's word to Dixie Carter.

You really think with Punk and DB joining that their “slow period” is coming up? :skip:

They’ve been stuck in one location during the Pandemic; it killed their momentum and can be said that was their time where things slowed down. They’re gonna be :eat: for at least the next 2 years.

Also, :dead: at thinking Shad would “disown” his son when TK is running a successful company. Dude is a legit fan and doesn’t cater to his own vision on how storylines, wrestlers, and things should be. And he was raised by a successful businessman. Dude has a chance to leave a BIG impact on the wrestling industry.

Y’all need to think things through before posting. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tony isn't broke. Dixie Carter (and Panda Energy) wasn't broke either. Neither of them could refuse Vince's sloppy seconds.
Take that for what you will.
:yeshrug:

*Also, "net worth" =/= "liquidity"

Nah…. I got you…… and that’s fair.

Dixie alone is no where close to Tony. Just read her father net worth is like $43M

Also the Panda Energy company is still worth less than the Khans by a few billion

in this business….. no one really refuses anyone’s sloppy seconds. And that’s a good thing:lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tony isn't broke. Dixie Carter (and Panda Energy) wasn't broke either. Neither of them could refuse Vince's sloppy seconds.
Take that for what you will.
:yeshrug:

*Also, "net worth" =/= "liquidity"
Dixie's dad used his company to buy TNA for Dixie and then he just used TNA as a tax write off for years. The second TNA started costing him money he told Dixie to kick rocks and that's when the cuts began.

Tony Khan is basically being given an allowance by his pops to run a wrestling company.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You really think with Punk and DB joining that their “slow period” is coming up? :skip:
Read. I didn't say that the slowdown was imminent, I said that it's inevitable. The business is cyclical.
They’ve been stuck in one location during the Pandemic; it killed their momentum and can be said that was their time where things slowed down. They’re gonna be :eat: for at least the next 2 years.

Also, :dead: at thinking Shad would “disown” his son when TK is running a successful company.Where did I say Shad would disown Tony? Dude is a legit fan and doesn’t cater to his own vision on how storylines, wrestlers, and things should be. And he was raised by a successful businessman. Dude has a chance to leave a BIG impact on the wrestling industry. Btw, Tony's soccer team is doing poorly, maybe he's not the business man that you think he is.

Y’all need to think things through before replying. :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjlol:Vince's "sloppy seconds" are mostly just dudes that HHH brought in who gained their buzz and perfected their skills in the indies long before they ever stepped through those doors. Or a guy in Bray's case, who came up with his own character himself. The majority of the guys Vince actually "makes" these days are boring ass charisma vacuums like Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, etc.
Kurt Angle, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Mark Henry, Christian, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, Jon Moxley, FTR, Booker T, etc. are all indy guys who HHH groomed.
Got it.
:mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Dixie's dad used his company to buy TNA for Dixie and then he just used TNA as a tax write off for years. The second TNA started costing him money he told Dixie to kick rocks and that's when the cuts began.

Tony Khan is basically being given an allowance by his pops to run a wrestling company.
I know. I didn't say they were the same, I just used Dixie as an example. I could've said Herb Abrams or Ted Turner.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kurt Angle, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Mark Henry, Christian, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, Jon Moxley, FTR, Booker T, etc. are all indy guys who HHH groomed.
Got it.
:mjlol:
:mjtf: Are...are you fukking retarded? That's not even remotely close to what I said.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjtf: Are...are you fukking retarded? That's not even remotely close to what I said.
:mjlol:Vince's "sloppy seconds" are mostly just dudes that HHH brought in who gained their buzz and perfected their skills in the indies long before they ever stepped through those doors. Or a guy in Bray's case, who came up with his own character himself. The majority of the guys Vince actually "makes" these days are boring ass charisma vacuums like Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, etc.
That's exactly what you said, maybe it sounded better in your head.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

AEW is worth hundreds of millions at least.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Let me pour out some liquor for the last WWE wrestler I cared about before I stopped watching.

What are they doing over there??