BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Shocking considering how long he was with the company and the many pushes he got. I don’t really see him going anywhere else, atleast not for a while

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When I first said it I was halfway kidding, but now I think Vince really might be trying to overfeed the AEW goldfish.
Most of the guys that WWE released (plus Christian, Big Show, and Mark Henry) are guys with a steep price tag. Except for Braun Strowman, almost all of those guys have been snatched up by Tony Khan. Bray probably is being courted right now by the AEW EVPs (and I'd be willing to bet that Braun has received calls from AEW, too).
Vince knows that the wrestling business is cyclical. AEW has some good momentum, but that slow period is coming. It always comes for wrestling companies.
I think Vince is counting on AEW signing all of these marquee releases until business slows down and Shad Khan cuts Tony off, and Tony starts writing those Paul Heyman checks. That's word to Dixie Carter.

Ok I have to ask this:mjlol:

Cuz I always thought this was a “Coli Troll” joke.

Do niccas in here really think Tony broke?:dwillhuh:

I know combined with his Dad they have a net worth of like $8+ Billion….. but I could’ve sworn in some threads a few years back it was revealed alone he worth like $3.4 Billion:patrice:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ok I have to ask this:mjlol:

Cuz I always thought this was a “Coli Troll” joke.

Do niccas in here really think Tony broke?:dwillhuh:

I know combined with his Dad they have a net worth of like $8+ Billion….. but I could’ve sworn in some threads a few years back it was revealed alone he worth like $3.4 Billion:patrice:
Tony isn't broke. Dixie Carter (and Panda Energy) wasn't broke either. Neither of them could refuse Vince's sloppy seconds.
Take that for what you will.
:yeshrug:

*Also, "net worth" =/= "liquidity"

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WHAT A RETARDED ASS COMPANY :mindblown:

They can pay Goldberg all that money for 2 matches a year but cut Bray & Braun cause of money :mindblown:

It was probably because of Goldberg they had to make the room in the budget. :heh:

Whether people like it or not Goldberg at SummerSlam will draw. It's smart business wise. :hubie:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony isn't broke. Dixie Carter (and Panda Energy) wasn't broke either. Neither of them could refuse Vince's sloppy seconds.
Take that for what you will.
:yeshrug:

*Also, "net worth" =/= "liquidity"
:mjlol:Vince's "sloppy seconds" are mostly just dudes that HHH brought in who gained their buzz and perfected their skills in the indies long before they ever stepped through those doors. Or a guy in Bray's case, who came up with his own character himself. The majority of the guys Vince actually "makes" these days are boring ass charisma vacuums like Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, etc.