Brandon Marshall welcomed to his new neighborhood by security guards calling the cops on him

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Enough of this backtalk.
You pop up in these threads calling everyone and their mother bytches and pussies. Feelings and shyt.
Twerp.
Someone already punked you on here.
The goddamn internet.
Yeah man. Having v's in NYC is costly.
I even pay for the lot.
This is what happens when you work hard.
Be happy.
Someone that comes on here to be disrespectful every chance they get dont strike me as someone thats living right.
You come off as one female rejection away for lighting something up.
Fam we talking about this thread. You out here talking about some next nikka punking me online and other stuff. Lol.That's chick aka bytch behavior because what does any of that besides the car have to do with my initial claims? I didn't call you no bytch in the first post. If I did my apologies seriously but I don't think I did. Y'all hold onto online beef forever smh. I'm living pretty nice my man but if you need me to be living worse to feel better I get it. As far as the curse words y'all read tooooo much into that. That's bullshyt that face to face you'd know is bullshyt but y'all read words in tones for some wild reason.

I don't have no beef with you but I disagree with you on your take. If that makes you want to say all this that has nothing to do with this thread go ahead. Peace fam and stay blessed.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So he shouldn’t by appreciating real estate....? :jbhmm:

And he should stay in a black area where where the rest of the community makes 1/20th of what he makes? :lupe:

What current black celebrity follows your logic in regards to buying residential property? Then, ask yourself why you can’t name 3 and re-evaluate if your logic is sound or not....
Dudes don't see how wild their logic is.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Fam we talking about this thread. You out here talking about some next nikka punking me online and other stuff. Lol.That's chick aka bytch behavior because what does any of that besides the car have to do with my initial claims? I didn't call you no bytch in the first post. If I did my apologies seriously but I don't think I did. Y'all hold onto online beef forever smh. I'm living pretty nice my man but if you need me to be living worse to feel better I get it. As far as the curse words y'all read tooooo much into that. That's bullshyt that face to face you'd know is bullshyt but y'all read words in tones for some wild reason.

I don't have no beef with you but I disagree with you on your take. If that makes you want to say all this that has nothing to do with this thread go ahead. Peace fam and stay blessed.
Its all g man.
I got no beefs on or offline.
Im just saying ive always been a city kid.
Never had any ambition to wanna get a house or any of that.
And it aint got really all to do with white ppl.
Just never was my style.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its all g man.
I got no beefs on or offline.
Im just saying ive always been a city kid.
Never had any ambition to wanna get a house or any of that.
And it aint got really all to do with white ppl.
Just never was my style.
Im a city kid myself but even in that we still know it’s nice neighborhoods within the cities. I stay in downtown Philly and my sister lives a block from Lennox hill hospital. It don't have to be no big house or anything like that but we know the get money areas exist. My point of disagreement on here is too often if someone black moves to a non black area it always seems to be cats on the they only moved there because of white people. That logic reeks of insecurity to me and when I hear stuff like that honestly it gets me upset that folks think that we shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere we fukking want without incident. Its a low key victim blame situation mixed in with jealously and I personally don't like it coming from our own.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Evidently you’re not thinking this through..... He didn’t choose Baldwin Hills because he doesn’t live in California..... so I’m not sure why naming 2 black neighborhoods that aren’t working class opposed to the 2000 that are was even brought up.

Unlike Baldwin Hills, Weston Florida is PRIME real estate.. why can’t a brother make smart financial decisions when it comes to buying real estate?
:manny: He can do what he wants just don’t turn into a big ol baby when things go your way.
peace breh

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he shouldn’t by appreciating real estate....? :jbhmm:

And he should stay in a black area where where the rest of the community makes 1/20th of what he makes? :lupe:

What current black celebrity follows your logic in regards to buying residential property? Then, ask yourself why you can’t name 3 and re-evaluate if your logic is sound or not....

So there are no communities full off Black professionals right?

There are many many

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, as a black man, your most powerful weapon in 2020 is a fully charged camera or phone...gotta protect yourself and put these cacs with delusions of grandeur on blast...even some of the later wave of Karens 2 months ago were hiding their faces cuz they knew losing the bag wasn't worth the slip into their natural racism :pachaha:

Yeah but cameras don't stop em. And when they lose a job, they quickly get another. Or people raise money for them

We not winning this, and we not gonna this.

We all know what the solution is.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
He responded in that manner because BX don't have the type of money to know what it feels like to be able to live in a nice area unlike where he grew up. Its funny that the vast majorly of people that talk like BX can't leave because IRL most people that can don't have this mentality whether its moving to a nice black area or a "cac" one if a black one isn't available. Dudes low key snitching on themselves.

Yikes.:wow::picard:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Many?

Name 25 of em.... Keep in mind there are 50 states in this country..... we’re not going to even get into counties, let alone cities

it’s about 25 in metro Atlanta alone..idk why didn’t he Coli thinks suburbs=white people.

there are many suburbs, subdivisions & neighborhoods full of working middle class black people.

we even have whole subdivisions with million dollar homes full of black folk down here.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
it’s about 25 in metro Atlanta alone..idk why didn’t he Coli thinks suburbs=white people.

there are many suburbs, subdivisions & neighborhoods full of working middle class black people.

we even have whole subdivisions with million dollar homes full of black folk down here.

Country hills club in Illinois is my first time seeing something like this black middle class neighborhood my cousin grew up there